Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys (33369 Views)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) / Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! / An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by dontador(m): 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
INNO18: you are the most daft,myopic,machiavillain hypocrite i've seen, WTF is wrong with being gay huh I'm Proudly GAY. And i hope you Die on reading this. Clodpole!!!
I think someone needs some a.ss re-branding... I can bet a 100 bucks that you are wearing a pampers.... gay!!!!
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by manny4life(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2012
See haters, what is wrong with wearing a necklace? Did they tell you that a male/female are the same> shocked shocked shocked

You people will also hand bracelet as well... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2012
Tattoo, earrings, sagged trouser, ear-phone of any kind, tying scarf, necklace besides the very tiny ones, bushy beard, afro, em, em...BRB, lol
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by garriBBPREYE: 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2012
INNO18: you are the most daft,myopic,machiavillain hypocrite i've seen, WTF is wrong with being gay huh I'm Proudly GAY. And i hope you Die on reading this. Clodpole!!!

U're proudly gay so how does that affect the price of 'gary cahil' of chelsea in the transfer market?

How can u be gay when there are many creamy babes on NL? Like freceoacoa and so on?
I pity u!

#H.D.T.A.T.P.O.G.I.T.M?

1 Like

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by dontador(m): 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2012
P Beni:

It ain't all 'bout body shape man, it's all 'bout money, money and more money for them chicks. And when it comes to money, I got it and a whole lot of it' and them chicks love it... I ain't boasting.
Yea the moola tops all....
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by PBeni(m): 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2012
onila:

i hope yr handsome

C'mon honey, i'm very handsome you'd even fall for me. I got the money too baby... I ain't boasting.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Bluemoon1(f): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2012
no nose rings, no dangling earrings(ear studs are okay), no tongue piercing(gayish), no n*pple ring (still gayish)

eyebrow piercing on the other hand is sexy...mmmmm

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by onila(f): 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2012
Blue moon: no nose rings, no dangling earrings(ear studs are okay), no tongue piercing(gayish), no n*pple ring (still gayish)

eyebrow piercing on the other hand is sexy...mmmmm

eye brow piercing angry angry shocked shocked shocked

disgusting angry
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2012
how can you be gay when you haven't been poked or poked somebody. As you stated in one of your post, you made it known in that post that '' you are yet to practicalise your gayism maybe when you enter Unizik'' or are you just fantasizing about being gay. Am just confused about your gayism
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Bluemoon1(f): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2012
onila:

eye brow piercing angry angry shocked shocked shocked

disgusting angry

my dear, i like it o! its very sexy to me. but that's for boyfriend material. before we get married, he go commot am..lol
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2012
P Beni:

It ain't all 'bout body shape man, it's all 'bout money, money and more money for them chicks. And when it comes to money, I got it and a whole lot of it' and them chicks love it... I ain't boasting.
abeg helep me tell the murrafucker! Na body we go chop? If he likes let him have the physique of peter okoye,who give 2 fuccks about it? Fine body without money na bullshit! Mtscheeeew!
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by dontador(m): 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2012
berem: abeg helep me tell the murrafucker! Na body we go chop? If he likes let him have the physique of peter okoye,who give 2 fuccks about it? Fine body without money na bullshit! Mtscheeeew!
Hey!!!! Bit.ch!!! It seems like you want to derail this thread baa? Someone get me the menu cos dis ugly bit.ch asked for it...
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by dontador(m): 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
berem: abeg helep me tell the murrafucker! Na body we go chop? If he likes let him have the physique of peter okoye,who give 2 fuccks about it? Fine body without money na bullshit! Mtscheeeew!
Lol.... Ugly thing.... Who's going to date an ugly who.re lyk you... You ain't worth my undies a bit.... Come to papi and i will use moola and slap dat ur ugly a.ss to the mud....**spits on the floor**
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Swagahyk(m): 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2012
Blablabla...mtcheeeew!..new topic please!
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by korrej(m): 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
ILEKE-IDI!!!
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by bonna4u(m): 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2012
Wearing eye glasses on the head. What is that for? Just keep the thing at home if you don't feel like covering your eyes today.

2 Likes

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by awesomet1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2012
Neck Chain
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2012
$$$ MONEY MONEY MONEY bags!!
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2012
dontador: Lol.... Ugly thing.... Who's going to date an ugly who.re lyk you... You ain't worth my undies a bit.... Come to papi and i will use moola and slap dat ur ugly a.ss to the mud....**spits on the floor**
www.stupidity.com

1 Like

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by papaejima1: 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2012
A picture is worth a ....

1 Like

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by mcevans1(m): 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2012
nikkyshyne:
Really? I like it provided it is small and real gold grin. I hate the cowrie type with rope. Looks like they are in some kind of cult.

Sagging is also a no no. I must add bushy beards too.

So bushy beards is now an accessory? LMFAO!
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by estyvino(m): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2012
freecocoa: I will digress OP no vex(even though you sef no stay on topic)

-Wizkid Jeans
-Long necklace wey be like dog chain
-Eyeri nti undecided
- Bushy bear bear
- That ear phone wey be like one wey them dey use for studio

Guys that sag, this is really annoying to say the least.

Eyeri nti kwa...lol
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by nikkyshyne(f): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2012
mc~evans:

So bushy beards is now an accessory? LMFAO!
I know it is not dummy. One is forced to digress. Go shave urs tongue
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by garriBBPREYE: 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2012
I love guys that wear shirts with ''how does this affect the price of garri?'' Written on them!

Mods this is not off topic so don't ban!

8 Likes

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by dontador(m): 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2012
berem: www.stupidity.com
Lol... This babe can't stop thinking about me....
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2012
dontador: I think someone needs some a.ss re-branding... I can bet a 100 bucks that you are wearing a pampers.... gay!!!!
i thought you'd put up a strong and sensible counter to my statement, i didnt know you'd appeal to sentiments and sheer bigotry to make ur point. Pathetic.....
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by ujukala: 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2012
Vismat: Ear-rings
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Angel778(f): 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2012
Stripeshirt on a strip trousers. Earing, chain around d neck, using eye pencil, trousers sagging.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by OmoKhary(f): 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2012
I dislyk guys who wear backpacks meant 4 toddlers,i dislyk guys who wear football clubs n pirates customized belts n i also dislyk guys who put on afro combs on their hair
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by garriBBPREYE: 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2012
INNO18: i thought you'd put up a strong and sensible counter to my statement, i didnt know you'd appeal to sentiments and sheer bigotry to make ur point. Pathetic.....

But seriously are u gay?
If u were in uganda, they would have stoned u to death!
How can u be gay in this part of the world?
I better watch out for my ass whenever ur online cos u might connect through bluetooth.

I bet u wear leggies, lol! Very badt!

Anyways u don't affect the price of GAYrri in the market!

6 Likes

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2012
Dr young: how can you be gay when you haven't been poked or poked somebody. As you stated in one of your post, you made it known in that post that '' you are yet to practicalise your gayism maybe when you enter Unizik'' or are you just fantasizing about being gay. Am just confused about your gayism
my guess is you've been on the cider of late. So i reserve my comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

19 Quality Dress Code For Men / Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? / Starting A Fashion Business (all You Need To Know)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.