Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys (33372 Views)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) / Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! / An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 04, 2012
JallowBah: Lol.

Let gays be gays and straights be straights and bi`s be bi.
Aint my deal what people do in their beedroom, and aint my deal what people are attracted to either.
As long as the women who hit on me takes a simple no for an answer, I`m a happy camper.

No wonder there is war, when people want to decide how other people should live and love. Haters.
God bless you brother.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 04, 2012
Dipwater: @the gay guy,broda take it easy on this guys.I AM NOT GAY O,thinking about the whole thing as a str8t man is disgusting sha but dat wuldnt make me hate gay people. 4get about this guys,u no naija now ,we sabi judge people well well and we are f/u/c'king religious .

Back to topic: I
Pierced my ear
Wear necklace(tiny ones)
Do not sag(but not against it )
Have tatoo(chinua achebe on my arm) and
Fine dredlock
If u don't like it or u choose not to like me its ur choice .there is absolutely nothing wrong with these things.its a way of life ,u musnt like evrithing u see but pls be sensible enuff not to judge people thinking in ur mind that u are beter of thanks

And pls let the gay guy breath.
God bless you too brother.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by waleakanfe(m): 7:42am On Sep 04, 2012
Is skinny jeans dat badt Cox all NL ladies r making å fuss outa it. undecided[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by chrome1(m): 7:56am On Sep 04, 2012
INNO18: nah, no one neither among my family nor my friends know about my sexual orientatin . It's a pity i cant tell anybody close to me. sad nah, no one neither among my family nor my friends know about my sexual orientation . It's a pity i cant tell anybody close to me.
the last time i checked, u were very proud.y don't u be bold enof to tell? Gosh! I pity ur victims. U need help asap!
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by fheezy2009(m): 7:56am On Sep 04, 2012
Some fellas are confused here.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by talk2cj08(m): 8:04am On Sep 04, 2012
U na Dipper Life grin ;DU
berem: Necklace! I despise any guy wearing necklace! angry
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Reference(m): 8:14am On Sep 04, 2012
steph7: Skinny jeans and pointy shoes

Means you hate Texas.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Ishilove: 8:20am On Sep 04, 2012
Skinny jeans and that lame asss 'Whizkid cap' youngmen of these days are very fond of.

And what's with the tar-black sunshades at night?! !? It is so annoying
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Ishilove: 8:21am On Sep 04, 2012
Reference:

Means you hate Texas.
Who gives a rat's heinie about Texas?
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Ishilove: 8:32am On Sep 04, 2012
P Beni:

It ain't all 'bout body shape man, it's all 'bout money, money and more money for them chicks. And when it comes to money, I got it and a whole lot of it' and them chicks love it... I ain't boasting.
Umm,actually you are...
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by sylve11: 8:38am On Sep 04, 2012
Ishilove: Skinny jeans and that lame asss 'Whizkid cap' youngmen of these days are very fond of.

I fit beat these peeps faint if only I have the power. That cap is so annoying. angry cool

@op, guys with make up. . .disgusting. angry cool
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by xcitedjay(m): 8:42am On Sep 04, 2012
So the topic is now "Accessories you hate seeing on 'Gays'" ba?
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by chucky234(m): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2012
dontador: That's nonsense... I gat a tattoo with my nice body shape and physique.... Whenever i remove my tops gals will shout lyk wow!!! I am ugly but wen it comes to body shape and physique am the boss....##no boasting
Worwor don make you come dey marry gym,you for try plastic surgery na.
Since na tattoo dey console you no need to dey wear shirts,just kuku dey waka naked make girls dey see your tattoo
LWKMD
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by megxo(m): 9:06am On Sep 04, 2012
Ishilove: Skinny jeans and that lame asss 'Whizkid cap' youngmen of these days are very fond of.

And what's with the tar-black sunshades at night?! !? It is so annoying
dat cap has been before whizkid was born.......dont hate.......
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by dontador(m): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2012
chucky234: Worwor don make you come dey marry gym,you for try plastic surgery na.
Since na tattoo dey console you no need to dey wear shirts,just kuku dey waka naked make girls dey see your tattoo
LWKMD
LMFAO.... To be an ugly guy, no be small matter ooo.... At least wen am not fine facially, i will try for another side nw..... Lol.... Guy you are very funny....
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Reference(m): 9:13am On Sep 04, 2012
JallowBah:

Agree.

I like men with tats, dreadlocks, that wear modest chains ( no big-boom-blings ), or skinned head, or baggy jeans, og pierced ears.
Hell, I can think many different men look god, like I said; as long as it fits the attitude, and is not just a show-off.

Agree and two paragraphs later disagree with what others accept.

The truth is the world is full of prejudice. That is hot-wired into every living creature and plays a role in natural selection.

One man's meat will always be another man's misery. Its perfectly okay.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Ishilove: 9:18am On Sep 04, 2012
megxo: dat cap has been before whizkid was born.......dont hate.......
Even if I won't HATE, there is no way in God's green earth I'll allow my lil bros particiPaTE. Y'heard?

The cap is ...dunno,so... awkward looking undecided
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by dontador(m): 9:25am On Sep 04, 2012
All this nairaland babes get different taste.... I wonder how the guys una dey maga will look like....
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by ASOLAWAL(m): 9:31am On Sep 04, 2012
Ear Ring, Sagging nasty Boxers, Tight-Trousers, Hanging comb on der bushy-hair.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Reference(m): 9:34am On Sep 04, 2012
JallowBah:

Lol at you.

Dumbass. Look at the animals, even they have gays. And humans are animals. We Bleep, we kill, we fight.
Why worry about what kinda intimate things other people enjoy? Its not your business.

You will amazed at what intimate things people enjoy. There are things even you will shudder at. The beauty of the world is that every material has its combustion temperature.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 04, 2012
Earring
Piercings
Using eye pencil, disgusting angry
Hair accessories, trying to make hair are u a girl
Face cap undecided don't fancy it that much, [s]especially that type i see on uncle whizzy[/s], dont you boys know it makes you look so immature undecided
Ring,except you are married
Necklace-don't fancy it that much undecided
Tight tight shirts like ibo boyz angry Instead wear fitted shirt please grin

In addition, Please stop sagging, i don't want to see your boxers or black assz angry
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 04, 2012
tjskii: A long chain with a big fat pendant,nestling among the chest hair blleuurgghh

They look stuuupid. Esp with,the gold teeth or diamond grills 'to match'. So wack. tongue

JallowBah: Tight, tight skinny-jeans. Apart from that? Not much, as long as it fits the attitude.

Gbam. My biggest pet peeve, esp. when they wear them with the low top converses and bow ties lmfao.

Saggers are just as bad. I always laugh at them when I see them waddling or struggling to hold up their pants while trying to look tough or in worse cases "s3xy" LOL.

Too bad they dont know the TRUE meaning behind sagging! lipsrsealed
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Reference(m): 9:51am On Sep 04, 2012
Ishilove:
Who gives a rat's heinie about Texas?

grin Now you got me totally confused. Ishi...a.k.a cottonmouth loves tight jeans and pointy shoes. It is the 'bride' a.k.a black mamba that's totally pissed.

Boy, I love Texas.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 9:56am On Sep 04, 2012
Sagging (disgustin), bleaching (irritating)...dnt wanna tok abt wearing earings, necklace, shiny belts..(childish)
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 04, 2012
Reference:

grin Now you got me totally confused. Ishi...a.k.a cottonmouth loves tight jeans and pointy shoes. It is the 'bride' a.k.a black mamba that's totally pissed.

Boy, I love Texas.

Loooooool. You just reminded me of another one of my "hates" grin this offense is typically made by African and Caribbean men (mostly jamo) in my area.....

The pointy "church shoes" looooooooooooool grin grin
I dont even have the words to describe this abomination. Worse they wear them with straight jeans, tight shirts and shades looking a hawt tropical mess.

Speaking of which why do these same group of men Carib/African wear shades @ night? Lol.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Reference(m): 9:56am On Sep 04, 2012
dontador: All this nairaland babes get different taste.... I wonder how the guys una dey maga will look like....

Pin stripped three-piece suits smelling crisp N5,000 notes.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by funmeme(f): 10:06am On Sep 04, 2012
tjskii: A long chain with a big fat pendant,nestling among the chest hair blleuurgghh

Guuuuuuushhhhhhhh I hate to see it on men, not dislike O, HATE.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by bukatyne(f): 10:07am On Sep 04, 2012
dontador: Nah i only remove it wen am about to go for skinny dipping...**winks**
good luck skinny dipping! i hope u don't misskinny dip one day!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

19 Quality Dress Code For Men / Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? / Starting A Fashion Business (all You Need To Know)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.