Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys (33373 Views)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) / Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! / An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Blueboy0402: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
INNO18: you are the most daft,myopic,machiavillain hypocrite i've seen, WTF is wrong with being gay huh I'm Proudly GAY. And i hope you Die on reading this. Clodpole!!!

You should be ashamed of yourself to come to a public forum like this to display your sexual pervertness. Its people like you that draws down the wrath of God on humanity as seen in Sodom and Gomorah. Go and read Leviticus 20:13, Gen 19: 5-6, Leviticus 18:22. Indeed your low self esteem has caused you sexual fixation and if you do not change then you should be prepared to face the wrath of God. There is nothing proud in being gay rather you are just been foolish QED!!!

4 Likes

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
Cuddlemii:

good for you

cool
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Sagamite(m): 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2012
When men wear these v-necks.

Irritates the fck out of me.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2012
[size=15pt]I hate ear rings, baggy shorts, snapback hats, oversize t-shirt, long chains, any form of piercing.......... [/size]
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Chuksleader(m): 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
kesh datz wa d ladies lyk.Once u gat it,any accessory is sexy n stylish. Lol. kesh Kesh kesh.Generally 1 man's meat...
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by purpinkx(m): 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
I hate those Fat(full of papers),empty(no money) wallet that looks lyk garri container grin

2 Likes

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2012
purpinkx: Fat,empty wallet that looks lyk garri container grin
lol grin grin

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Okijajuju1(m): 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2012
For me they include;
1. Long neck lace (Bling Bling)

2. Sagging

3. Earrings

4. Bluetooth earpiece

5. Belt Chains

6. Bandanas

7. Skinny Jeans

8. Low cut T-Shirts

9. Short ties

10. Multiple rings..

11. See-through singlets

12. Everything Denrele has on

1 Like

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by garriBBPREYE: 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2012
I like "gary cahil's" of chelsea!

The price of his jersey is really high in the market!

4 Likes

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by NobleAngell(f): 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
Personally, i hate it wen guys dress lyk wizkid. Urghhhh! angry

1 Like

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by sizzlers(m): 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2012
slimyem: Since a lot of Nairalanders do not understand the meaning of accessory going by the comments of the female version of this thread and the ones made here already,lemme help!
Accessories are not clothes or dresses.they are supplementary items!
Hian!
everytin join.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Lillyeean(f): 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2012
The 1 where guys put face towel ( dat 1 used to clean hands afta a hefty meal of amala and ewedu soup).... @ their back pocket after sagging their trousers digustingly leaving the facetowel hanging out like a tail.... Now where's d swags in dat ?... Each tym I c some1 lyk dat I'm lyk dis dude is a 'carwash material'
.... And there's d TOOTHPICK ... Does d@ count as an accessory cos some guys even hv them in their wallets so as 2 hv a fresh1 hanging from d side of their mouths 24/7... Now dats.... # thinking abt a word 2 use#.... Yep.... I garrit... Boolsheet!!!
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by garriBBPREYE: 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2012
Seriously this thread looks gay, and the pics ya'll are updating also looks gay! Am off!
How can a guy be attracted to a guy?
Its like its a gay that opened this thread!
I wonder why sexkillz has not commented!
Lol!

#GARRIPRESIDENT

6 Likes

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2012
Lillyeean: The 1 where guys put face towel ( dat 1 used to clean hands afta a hefty meal of amala and ewedu soup).... @ the back of their pocket after sagging their trousers digustingly leaving the facetowel hanging out like a tail.... Now where's d swags in dat ?... Each tym I c some1 lyk dat I'm lyk dis 1 is a 'carwash material'
.... And there's d TOOTHPICK ... Does d@ count as an accessory cos some guys even hv them in their wallets so as 2 hv a fresh1 hanging from d side of their mouths 24/7... Now dats.... # thinking abt a word 2 use#.... Yep.... I garrit... Boolsheet!!!
LMAO! The toothpick thing is hilarious.

In my school, we hv some frat guys that always have straw in one side of their mouth........

I also know a guy that is always licking lollipop, it has become some sort of accessory!

1 Like

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2012
kaiye007:

Are u gay?
yes dude.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2012
Okija_juju: For me they include;

4. Bluetooth earpiece

12. Everything Denrele has on
I secretly think the bluetooth ish is kinda sexy embarassed

LMAO!!...Y'all should leave Derele alone jo!
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by whitedove1: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2012
I hate guys wit fat thighs!
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2012
kaiye007:

Are u gay?
yes dude. Have u got a prob wif that
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Yahoo1(m): 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2012
:-/ whats wrong with people? Seriously,if you really got a problem with how a guy dresses or so;I heard tickets to hell is free,with free champagnes! Or you can better still use your hand towels to go mop atlantic ocean.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Yahoo1(m): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2012
INNO18: yes dude.
and you are proud?
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2012
Yahoo1: :-/ whats wrong with people? Seriously,if you really got a problem with how a guy dresses or so;I heard tickets to hell is free,with free champagnes! Or you can better still use your hand towels to go mop atlantic ocean.
Lmao @ dis yahoo yahoo boy vexing unnecessarily.

I'm sure he wears all d crap ppl hv been listing......ehya, pele ehn!

2 Likes

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2012
Blueboy0402:

You should be ashamed of yourself to come to a public forum like this to display your sexual pervertness. Its people like you that draws down the wrath of God on humanity as seen in Sodom and Gomorah. Go and read Leviticus 20:13, Gen 19: 5-6, Leviticus 18:22. Indeed your low self esteem has caused you sexual fixation and if you do not change then you should be prepared to face the wrath of God. There is nothing proud in being gay rather you are just been foolish QED!!!
you are a Big hypocrite. I may not be a regular visitor to the Bible, but the little i know on judgement, states categorically, that only God has the power and authority to condemn or jugde anybody. It's people like you that wanted to stone mary Magdalene to death in the Bible before Christ xposed their shameful secret. Take this from me Broda, You Are A Doomed PHARISEE. Mumu!
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Yahoo1(m): 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2012
Shollypopz:

..i no dey vex,i dont wear any of those,maybe you guys are so busy hating on what people are putting on,you forget 2 address your own dressings! ;P

2 Likes

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by oraclefemi(m): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2012
i wear a real gold chain on my neck, 1 cause i like it and if you don't like it on me then its either you can't afford it or you just don't like good things of life..joking but seriously if you're looking at me like i am useless or clueless or less intelligent because i am wearing a gold chain then you have issues....i don't like the long ones though, just something to go with my native attires and also to the proud gay guy on here please keep your sexuality to yourself , no one cares about what goes into your behind..the pain or pleasure that you enjoy from it might disgust the rest of us sane peeps. thank you

3 Likes

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2012
Yahoo1: and you are proud?
as proud as a peacock, brother.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2012
lolarde: SAGGING!!!, its so disgusting. i feel like pulling the trousers down whenever i see it. kuku wear only boxers.
Yoruba girl grin
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by kaiye007: 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2012
INNO18: yes dude. Have u got a prob wif that
May God have mercy on u.. U are a very big dissapointment to this present generation.

1 Like

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by MrEverest(m): 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2012
Super1759: shocked shocked shocked necklace kwa
that got me wondering too
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Vansnickers: 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2012
Shollypopz:

HHHHHAAAAAAHAHA grin
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2012
Don't mind the I.D.I.O.T that's proud to say 'I'm gay' like its an achievement. When children see moronic posts like that,they'll think its alright to be gay. See his mouth. Mtcheeew.
Yeye thing.
Blueboy0402:

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by GARRIGARRI: 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2012
bigheads: I once pulled down my nephew's jeans because he angered me with his sagging jeans.
I hope u did not insert ur joystick.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by 2rez: 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
INNO18: as proud as a peacock, brother.

Guezz yo folkz r proud of u grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

19 Quality Dress Code For Men / Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? / Starting A Fashion Business (all You Need To Know)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.