Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Wiegraf Here Are Your Answers. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wiegraf Here Are Your Answers. (1659 Views)

Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers / Trinitarians I Need Your Answers Please!!! / Bugging Questions, Drop Your Answers Plz! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wiegraf Here Are Your Answers. by wiegraf: 1:08am On Sep 04, 2012
CrazyMan: You're fool...what do you take me for an illiterate or what?

I accepted your theories and closed my own thread with my own hands and this is what I get?

I don't blame you...your likes are the ones corrupting this section with your pride and self acclaimed wisdom...

If you had any form of self respect in you, you can't post such link...I'm done with you.
grin grin grin
Re: Wiegraf Here Are Your Answers. by wiegraf: 1:13am On Sep 04, 2012
Why so mad
you make me sad sad
ok, sorry. I thought you were declaring victory

it's still funny though
Re: Wiegraf Here Are Your Answers. by MrAnony1(m): 7:30am On Sep 04, 2012
@wiegraf, that was really low
Re: Wiegraf Here Are Your Answers. by wiegraf: 7:48am On Sep 04, 2012
Mr_Anony: @wiegraf, that was really low

To be fair, I never claim to be mature
I still find it funny, see
Ba hahahahahaha
And I thought he was gloating
I'm sorry @crazyman, pls forgive me
@anony, you've not yielded yet? I'm waiting...
Don't use this as an excuse to back out. I'll play fair with you..honest
Re: Wiegraf Here Are Your Answers. by MrAnony1(m): 8:05am On Sep 04, 2012
wiegraf:

To be fair, I never claim to be mature
I still find it funny, see
Ba hahahahahaha
And I thought he was gloating
I'm sorry @crazyman, pls forgive me
@anony, you've not yielded yet? I'm waiting...
Don't use this as an excuse to back out. I'll play fair with you..honest

Lol, I've answered you, plus I've retated the problem of evil so as to give us both some clarity. Go check out the thread.
Re: Wiegraf Here Are Your Answers. by mkmyers45(m): 9:45am On Sep 04, 2012
Deep Sight:

In fact, let me add to this by saying that disasters may even be righteous, positively just, and necessary for spiritual development.

So we have good evil? cheesy cheesy
Re: Wiegraf Here Are Your Answers. by Delafruita(m): 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2012
CrazyMan: You're fool...what do you take me for an illiterate or what?

I accepted your theories and closed my own thread with my own hands and this is what I get?

I don't blame you...your likes are the ones corrupting this section with your pride and self acclaimed wisdom...

If you had any form of self respect in you, you can't post such link...I'm done with you.
whats wrong with the link?
Re: Wiegraf Here Are Your Answers. by enkibeloved: 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
Chapters and verses relating to evil and human sacrifices by God are: Deuteronomy 12:27, Ezekiel 20:25-26, II Samuel 21:6,9 and 10, Numbers 31:25-40. Joshua Chapter 10- Nothing but mass murder.
Judges 1:1- 18 bloodbaths and mass murder
Judges 3:27- 31

CANNIBALISM:
Deuteronomy 28:53-58,
Re: Wiegraf Here Are Your Answers. by cyrexx: 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2012
Deep Sight:

In fact, let me add to this by saying that disasters may even be righteous, positively just, and necessary for spiritual development.

hmmm, how about looking at this from the perspective of the victims of such disasters. or better still imagine you are a victim of such disasters.who do you see about this christianity's claim that an omnipotent and omniscient somebody sat up there and the righteous, positively just and necessary spiritual development program he can design for his "beloved" creatures is disasters?

disasters, especially despite prayers of protection to this omnibenevolent and omnipotent god, is what led some people to start asking if there is really anybody up there who listens or we humans just desire that we have an imaginary friend up there we can claim as our god.
Re: Wiegraf Here Are Your Answers. by Affiliated(m): 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
If you are arguing from the bible, the bible clearly severally states that God creates and perpetrates evil.

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. (Isaiah 45:7, KJV)

Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? (Amos 3:6, KJV)

Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good? (Lamentations 3:38)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Will Rev Chris Kwakpovwe Ask His Congregation To Pray Against Linda Ikeji? / Should Church Refund The Tithe To My Brother? / Can A Christian Be A FAN Of Phyno,flavour,olamide,psquare Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.