Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,985 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State (40673 Views)

Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos / Another Baby Born With A Rosary In Ogun State / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Emylexray(m): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2012
I'm bemused by some comments so far, must you comment on a topic, please, if you will ever be sarcastic, don't be on issues like this.
I shiver at the height of unbelieve here on nairaland, we don't believe untill we see. i'm not saying this story is true, but if you don't believe, why not just read and pass rather than post some stupid and blasphemic comments which shows unpiety for God. like one guy posted saying "soon Allah will be born". One thing is certain and that i know for sure that this world is coming to an end, its all a matter of time. What more signs do you need to know that christ's coming is so apparent. END TIME! Repent and amend your ways,
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by bukola: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2012
Na wao they born the one wey carry quran for hand
They don. Born another one wey hold tesbeu the next one na pikin wey carry mosque for head
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Emylexray(m): 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2012
Mr_Nice_Guy: if even if you are not moved, why not keep your comments 2 urself. must you publicly display your hatred.. have u all become God to judge.. nigerian dey tire me jooor.. must u talk.. read and pass, if u dont have something good to say. goo die if e pain you.
bro, i tire too o,
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by vedaxcool(m): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2012
Here we go again . . . Another topic with little eduacational value

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Aderupoko2: 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2012
Must people concoct lies before they turn to Islam shocked
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by EmmaUG: 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2012
y2kaustin: Am waitin 4 dat garri comment Monster!,2 kom n commit suicide..@OP,no comment,as i only comment on anti-Ibos,related topics.
u won make dem blaster u with compliment of abuse.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2012
I hope the one that was born with the Quran in his hands is currently preaching the words of Allah. . . . where is his mosque? I wan turn Musulumi.

Hoping Ekiti state joins the competition by giving birth to a Krishna baby.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2012
Chedarking: I heard Seun was born with a Laptop and Nairaland Source code...
I was also born with a cigarette and lighter on my hands! grin
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2012
Could the mother have used the rosary as a se[i]xua[/i]l toy during se[i]xua[/i]l intercourse and had it stuck in her vjay?

Maybe the baby came in contact with it during delivery.

Kinky Nigerian women, i HAIL THEE wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by jeroton: 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2012
Here we come again , why is it happening only in nigeria baby born carrying quran,baby with bead, akudaiya,abiku $ all those stuff why not in europe.all those thing na charade
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by naffysa(f): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2012
Alhamdulilahi
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Ninilowo(m): 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2012
Proper analysis of the story made me to realise that everything was pre arranged.
1. They midwife said something dropped into the bedpan like a metal covered with thick blood.
2. Another part said the boy held on to the rosary and no one could remove it! Incredible. The babe is as strong as that?
Now, why the need to call islamic cleric? What are these people gaining from cheap popularity?
I think the midwife supposed to be quized. if it is well done, facts will come out.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by frankobaba(m): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2012
My Landlord's wife just gave birth to a baby holding a BB Porsche...wirt 1year BIS subscription... Pls Nairalanders whats the significance? hehehe

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by DAY12(m): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2012
God is great!

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by floriana(m): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2012
It would be nice to see one of these strange babies come with a million dollars cheque one day.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by dhrey: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2012
Na we dey decieve ourself y dey no talk say d baby bring( igbo)
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by bukola: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2012
Vere soon be expecting a news like this. Baby born with a mini mosque in oyo state
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2012
SlyIg: Story ... Story ... Story ...
Story!
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Kajiang02(m): 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2012
dhrey: Na we dey decieve ourself y dey no talk say d baby bring( igbo)

Funny thread.
but the guys expecting to see a baby born with a Mosque on the head. #nawa4una

bukola: Vere soon be expecting a news like this. Baby born with a mini mosque in oyo state

ldwm4h. Laff don wound me 4here
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Jerros213(m): 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2012
Johnchike: The devil appears as an angel of light

Satan trying to mislead people.The Beginning of the END indeed.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Diamondwriter(m): 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2012
frosbel: Evidence that ISLAM and Catholicism are one and the same , always looking for signs and wonders !!
u had to type,didn't u?
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Watermelon(m): 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2012
Nigerians never cease to amaze me, so the blood clot dropped without leaving any blood stain, hmmundecided, nigerians have devised other means of making money, u know how much was realised from the baby holding Quoran saga, they the mother and the birth attendand planned well, money rwlised to be share equally between the 2 parties, i wonder how long they can cover this up, only time will tell, or when the money is exhausted, i'm still watching oh
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by saintneo(m): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Hefty5(m): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2012
This have happened 2 show us dat we rn't going anywhere witout praying our rosery... So i urge guyz 2 say thier rosery meeen...
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by princeonx: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2012
One day Una go born one with cell phone! Why are we so crazy about signs and miracle in naija?
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by gifted1: 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2012
when will we stop fooling ourselves.one day a woman will deliver a baby with a letter from osama! pls they should check the local midwife properly if she is jus staging the whole shit,cos i know medically na big lieeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2012
Next a baby will be born with a suicide bomb vest (or whatever the vest covered with bombs is called).
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by jugomma(f): 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2012
In the first paragraph she said she heard something droped before the placenta,in th last paragraph she is now saying the baby held fast to the rosary.abeg which one we go belief?
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by anitank(f): 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2012
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time / 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) / Endsars Protesters Observe Jumat Prayer At Lekki Tollgate And Alausa (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.