Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

GEJ Launches Youwin 2 For Women - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Launches Youwin 2 For Women (6672 Views)

GEJ Launches G_WIN (pics) / GEJ Launches Energy Saving Bulb To Conserve Power Supply / Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Launches Youwin 2 For Women by jmaine: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2012
Ýouwin 1 is going on smoothly except a few people who after winning where discovered to be either dubious in their claims or were simply non challant towards basic requirement for due process like opening of bank accounts at designated banks

The first tranch of millions was released in June, while the second tranch of millions are expected to be released soon to those who met the pass mark to qualify for the second tranch. . . Two groups of independent monitors were sent to appraise the awardees, and those who met pre-defined business goals were approved for second disbursement

If your a lady please apply, and avoid the usual nay sayers who missed out on the first episode . . .

Youwin is strictly on merit, churn out a good business plan and you won't be overlooked

P:S ====> But this female only season na dulling ooh!!!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Launches Youwin 2 For Women by free2ryhme: 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2012
Jina24: I was at the programme and heard testimonies from some of the awardees of YouWin 1. Application for YouWin 2 is now on for females who have interest in establishing their bussiness and becoming an employer of labour. Visit their website www.youwin.org.ng for application and other information.

How much did they pay you for dis propaganda
Re: GEJ Launches Youwin 2 For Women by jmaine: 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2012
free2ryhme:

Female winners of Youwin 1 were invited for today launch . . .so it's not out of place for poster to encounter some of them . .

Youwin is real . . . .be a pessimist at your own loss . . .

1 Like

Re: GEJ Launches Youwin 2 For Women by martyns303(m): 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2012
YOUTH[b] WITH INNOVATION, 18-45Yr old, how is a 45yr-old person a youth?
Re: GEJ Launches Youwin 2 For Women by Jina24(f): 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2012
free2ryhme:

They dont have to pay me to pass across this information. If its not important to you just ignore, that doesnt mean its not important to others.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Launches Youwin 2 For Women by Mekusnwa: 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2012
jmaine: Ýouwin 1 is going on smoothly except a few people who after winning where discovered to be either dubious in their claims or were simply non challant towards basic requirement for due process like opening of bank accounts at designated banks

The first tranch of millions was released in June, while the second tranch of millions are expected to be released soon to those who met the pass mark to qualify for the second tranch. . . Two groups of independent monitors were sent to appraise the awardees, and those who met pre-defined business goals were approved for second disbursement

If your a lady please apply, and avoid the usual nay sayers who missed out on the first episode . . .

Youwin is strictly on merit, churn out a good business plan and you won't be overlooked

P:S ====> But this female only season na dulling ooh!!!

Some people just think that the project is not working until they benefit from it.
Re: GEJ Launches Youwin 2 For Women by sydneyobioha(m): 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2012
Imanuelle:

A large number of ppl got informed from the e-world.
U think those that applied for youwin are village ppl without internet skills?

One of my friends actually skipped the first phse of the interview, but with time, she wasn't called for anything else... Even after going thru d training...

She probably got dropped for nothing... And many others!
Dyu recall d amount? 50Billion Naira(correct me if I'm wrong) but the winners weren't up to 100... Judge d case urself, it should be tagged 'YOULOSE' cos 50B of naija's money(our money) is taken right before our own eyes...we're losing big time!
my friend, always make enquires before u write this rubbish on NL.. My friend (A Youwin1 awadee) just receievd second disbursement of 4million naira last week. And his Soap producing company is doing well here in Orlu! Sycophants
Re: GEJ Launches Youwin 2 For Women by jmaine: 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2012
Imanuelle:

One of my friends actually skipped the first phase of the interview, but with time, she wasn't called for anything else... Even after going thru d training...

When did Youwin conduct interview before releasing the final list of 1,200 ? . . .You need to stop lying

Imanuelle:

She probably got dropped for nothing... And many others!

She was simply part of the unlucky contestants whose business plan fell short of the requisite pass mark

Imanuelle:

Dyu recall d amount? 50Billion Naira(correct me if I'm wrong) [size=14pt]but the winners weren't up to 100.[/size].. Judge d case urself, it should be tagged 'YOULOSE' cos 50B of naija's money(our money) is taken right before our own eyes...we're losing big time!

Now i know your not only a blatant lying freak but a very crazy and a shameless one at that . . .What a lying twerp
Re: GEJ Launches Youwin 2 For Women by jmaine: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2012
Mekusnwa:

Some people just think that the project is not working until they benefit from it.

sydneyobioha:
my friend, always make enquires before u write this rubbish on NL.. My friend (A Youwin1 awadee) just receievd second disbursement of 4million naira last week. And his Soap producing company is doing well here in Orlu! Sycophants

You just have to pity those silly folks
Re: GEJ Launches Youwin 2 For Women by Pataki: 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2012
youwin ko, youtube ni.

Oshi dey smell well well.
Re: GEJ Launches Youwin 2 For Women by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2012
jmaine:

When did Youwin conduct interview before releasing the final list of 1,200 ? . . .You need to stop lying

She was simply part of the unlucky contestants whose business plan fell short of the requisite pass mark

Now i know your not only a blatant lying freak but a very crazy and a shameless one at that . . .What a lying twerp

I won't give u d cheap fame u r trying to get...
If u think there were no interviews, dem u niid a mental check up, or better still, ask questions and get ur facts right.
After all d submission, the yoUWIN orgzers sent out mails to potential winners, they had to go through an entrepreneurship training, after that was an intErview.
So sut d blip up!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Launches Youwin 2 For Women by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2012
sydneyobioha:

I wouldn't rule out that possibility.. Maybe ur frnd was lucky to be 1/10th of d 'only' lucky dudes. Others na scam.

D oda numbr of winners... 'Na scam'!

50B ma ass!
Re: GEJ Launches Youwin 2 For Women by ajoguegbe(m): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2012
Good initiative Federal Govt should also organize YOUWIN for the physically challenged. Those of them that have good ideas shd be encouraged. Even the world came up with paralympics
Re: GEJ Launches Youwin 2 For Women by jmaine: 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2012
Imanuelle:

I won't give u d cheap fame u r trying to get...
If u think there were no interviews, dem u niid a mental check up, or better still, ask questions and get ur facts right.
After all d submission, the yoUWIN orgzers sent out mails to potential winners, they had to go through an entrepreneurship training, after that was an intErview.
So sut d blip up!

You are a lying ediot . .there wasn't any interview after the training of the first phase of 6,000 that gave rise to 1,200 winners . . . .

The phase 2 submission of entries from the 6,000 first phase qualifiers gave rise to the current beneficiaries

You are such a shameless lying twerp . . .
Re: GEJ Launches Youwin 2 For Women by ajanaku2(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2012
...and why should it be for B!tches alone?
Re: GEJ Launches Youwin 2 For Women by sunday45real: 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2012
It is now possible to obtain loan of minimum of $100 to the maximum of $5000 with your liberty reserve or your payza (alert pay) account however, I will implore you to always make request of $500 at a time or less for a start because if you ask for more than $1000 for your initial request they may not give you but if you apply for an amount that is $500 or less it will be instantly credited to your liberty reserve account within 24 hours.

The application is very simple as what they will require is just your name, age and your liberty reserve or payza account, there is no verification of sort all you have to do is supply them with the details above and wait for 24 hours.

Now when you receive the loan, you can quickly exchange it for naira, If you do not know what is liberty reserve/payza I will explain to you how to open it and how to withdraw the dollars in naira to your bank account. When you have got the money and you want to get another one, you will pay the money back in 30 days.

You can make more than $500 per month, If you want to make more money with this and you do not want to pay back what you will do is to open multiple liberty reserve accounts with different email addresses to apply for the loan. Now know this that if you want to still use the same liberty reserve account that you have used for the first time to apply they will tell you to repay what you have borrowed that is why it is advisable to use new account details for a new application.

If you want to get the e-book that I have packaged to guide you, you will transfer $10 of liberty reserve to U0779287 then send batch no and your email address to 07088143735 or to sunpo4u@yahoo.com

If you want to pay to bank account you will pay N1500, text 07088143735 for bank account information.

This information is not for everyone it is for those who need loan for business.

TAKE NOTE OF THIS THAT THE STEPS TO GETTING LOAN IS NOT ILLEGAL BUT IT IS A LEGITIMATE WAY OF GETTING LOAN FROM A CORPORATE ORGANIZATION.
Re: GEJ Launches Youwin 2 For Women by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2012
jmaine:

You are a lying ediot . .there wasn't any interview after the training of the first phase of 6,000 that gave rise to 1,200 winners . . . .

The phase 2 submission of entries from the 6,000 first phase qualifiers gave rise to the current beneficiaries

Wetin be twerp
Re: GEJ Launches Youwin 2 For Women by Jina24(f): 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
jmaine:

Those 1,200 were selected from the 6,000 not by interview but based on the good business proposal they submitted.
Re: GEJ Launches Youwin 2 For Women by obowunmi(m): 10:48am On Sep 04, 2012
Good initiative but they should not forget to track how winners from the first batch spent their money. We also need to know what their success stories are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Other Business Has Okada Ban Affected / EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland / Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.