Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? (2027 Views)

Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? / TB Joshua: Resisting The Urge To Ask silly Questions / Why Do Christians Close Eyes While Praying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by ijawkid(m): 6:31am On Oct 24, 2012
Logicboy03: This thread is hilarious.

Christians ask the funniest things

-Is it a sin to self-service?

That got me laughn too
Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by truthislight: 9:32am On Oct 24, 2012
ijawkid:

That got me laughn too

most of this so call christians dont even know what is in the bible.
Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 24, 2012
truthislight:

most of this so call christians dont even know what is in the bible.

It's very crazy growing up with too much church doctrines in one's head; you are also not allow to ask questions about certain things. I've learnt a lot on Nairaland my bro; which is why I feel free to ask questions on any issue that confuses me. Most Christians are confused, almost all follow what they are told by their pastors or church; so make una no blame them! 1luv
Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by Callotti: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2012
Have you praised him YET today?
That one never ceases to make my azzzze fart for joy!!!
Talk about suffering and praising!
Mu Han Han Han Han!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
Bump

Miss this lady

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr. Mike Murdock Live In Port Harcourt On October 1 / Photo Of D 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ All Black And Wearing Traditional Attires / The Chronology Of The Other Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.