Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? (6365 Views)

If this is true, then all girls are ugly? (Photo) / Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated / Pls,does Being Fat,means You Are Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by uglything: 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2012
To all the ugly people out there, why won't you just accept that you are ugly? Even when you know that you are?
Why do you still dress yourself up and ask you friend 'how do i look?' Even when you know that nothing fits you?
Why do you always look at your face in the mirror when you know you can never do anything to change that ugly face of yours?
Why do you always love to make friends with good looking people even when they always snob you, just to feel among? Go make friends with ugly people gaddamit!!
For the ugly dudes, why won't you stop asking good looking ladies out even when you know how ugly you are?
For the ugly ladies, why don't you stop putting on all those make up and creams and shampoo to impress that fine bobo who doesn't even look in your direction, you are ugly and you know it. Save your money pls.
You are just not pleasant to look at and you know it, so just stop deceiving yourself. Get a life!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by tjskii(f): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2012
Well avnt u heard of never giving up,if u don't quit ul definitely achieve ur goal of being pretty one day tongue
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by kandiikane(m): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2012
Lool! Someone sounds pissed.

1 Like

Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by Silverstonnes(f): 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2012
What's your own definition of ugly?

I strongly believe beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder as
I've seen girls tagged 'ugly' marrying fine bobos!

1 Like

Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by nitlad: 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2012
kandiikane: Lool! Someone sounds pissed.
Really pissed. Lol
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by nitlad: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2012
uglything: To all the ugly people out there, why won't you just accept that you are ugly? Even when you know that you are?
Why do you still dress yourself up and ask you friend 'how do i look?' Even when you know that nothing fits you?
Why do you always look at your face in the mirror when you know you can never do anything to change that ugly face of yours?
Why do you always love to make friends with good looking people even when they always snob you, just to feel among? Go make friends with ugly people gaddamit!!
For the ugly dudes, why won't you stop asking good looking ladies out even when you know how ugly you are?
For the ugly ladies, why don't you stop putting on all those make up and creams and shampoo to impress that fine bobo who doesn't even look in your direction, you are ugly and you know it. Save your money pls.
You are just not pleasant to look at and you know it, so just stop deceiving yourself. Get a life!!
Sounds like someone has got a score to settle wiv someone.
OP ma ro ara eh pin o (dont look down on yhurself o)lol
Pele tie
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by uzoo: 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2012
cheesy ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha really, my ribs are cracking up here,

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

1 Like

Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by lepasharon(f): 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2012
lool wat the hell?
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2012
uglything: To all the ugly people out there, why won't you just accept that you are ugly? Even when you know that you are?
Choi!This guy don madt see provoke
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2012
Lol, but him make sense ooo
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by kandiikane(m): 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2012
... How does one define ugly or pretty? What is ugly?
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by uglything: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2012
Am just keeping it real
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by kandiikane(m): 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2012
I can see that but what happened? Did an ugly person do you harm?

Are you beautiful?
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by uglything: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2012
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by uglything: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2012
Silverstonnes: What's your own definition of ugly?

I strongly believe beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder as
I've seen girls tagged 'ugly' marrying fine bobos!
Yea, thats the kinda talk they deceive themselves with but at the end, they always end up single and unmarried. Lol.
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by kandiikane(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2012
^i disagree sha. They tend to marry more than their pretty counterparts.
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by uglything: 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
kandiikane: I can see that but what happened? Did an ugly person do you harm?

Are you beautiful?
NO, i am probably the most ugly person you will ever meet.
And the day i said that to myself was the happiest day of my life. I can now live a normal instead of faking to be who i know i am not and can never be.

1 Like

Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by uglything: 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2012
kandiikane: ^i disagree sha. They tend to marry more than their pretty counterparts.
Just like i said before, that is the fake happy ever after scenereio they tend to console themselves with. But in reality, you and i know that that is as fake as it sounds.
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2012
uglything:
And the day i said that to myself was the happiest day of my life. I can now live a normal instead of faking to be who i know i am not and can never be.
Choi, dis guy don mara finish.
You must be one ugly modafucker to think this way of yourself. Sorry oo
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by kandiikane(m): 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2012
uglything:

LOooOooOl!
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by nitlad: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2012
blogger1.0:

Choi, dis guy don mara finish.
You must be one ugly modafucker to think this way of yourself. Sorry oo
lol
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by nitlad: 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2012
uglything:
hahahaha *laff wan make me talk say me self ugly*... Ur name na sorry
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by kandiikane(m): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2012
@op, to be honest just because you think yòu are ugly doesn't mean you shouldn't make an effort. You can't just leave yourself like that.
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2012
nitlad: hahahaha *laff wan make me talk say me self ugly*... Ur name na sorry
Lool, talk true oo, see OP sef don admit say him dey ugly
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by nitlad: 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2012
blogger1.0:

Lool, talk true oo, see OP sef don admit say him dey ugly
lol OP wey don mara lol
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2012
Is the op male or female
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by nitlad: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2012
hornipipe: Is the op male or female
What does it matter? lol
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2012
nitlad: What does it matter? lol
yea it really matters!
She must have insulted or pissed a guy off and in return the guy made her realize how ugly she is
or if he is a guy a cuter guy must have snatched his girlfriend from him making him feel ugly.
stuffs like that
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by nitlad: 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2012
hornipipe: yea it really matters!
She must have insulted or pissed a guy off and in return the guy made her realize how ugly she is
or if he is a guy a cuter guy must have snatched his girlfriend from him making him feel ugly.
stuffs like that
Whatever mehn, I can care less.
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2012
nitlad: Whatever mehn, I can care less.
and are u mail or email?
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by nitlad: 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2012
hornipipe: and are u mail or email?
What's with yhu and peoples s3x/gender mate?
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2012
nitlad: What's with yhu and peoples s3x/gender mate?
because u used the 'whatever' word and only gays and girls use that undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Knot Your Tie For Different Occasion / Davido Vs Wizkid Vs Olamide All Rocking Simple Native Attire — Who Do You Think / Define Fashion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.