Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? (6357 Views)

If this is true, then all girls are ugly? (Photo) / Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated / Pls,does Being Fat,means You Are Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2012
uglything:
Yea, i actually am. And trust me when i tell you that ugly people have the most beautiful hearts, they are more fun to be with because they are so down to earth and are not in any way full of themselves unlike their good looking counterparts.
And over 70% of them are very very funny.
And so much more....
lol, thats actually true oo....
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by tjskii(f): 7:33am On Sep 07, 2012
Ehheenn,u guys e don do jor,wat is all dis dry biology talk in wat was once a funny thread,I go ban una o,kandi included(I dey joke o) cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2012
Kandii u pissed ? embarassed
kisskiss
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 08, 2012
This fun thread is now a real mess.
BTW where is the OP?
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by Kahwayy(f): 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2012
'ugliness' is a relative term. Whats ugly to one is beautiful to another. Besides every monkey has its ape so there's always someone out there for the so-called 'ugly' people

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2012
Kahwayy: 'ugliness' is a relative term. Whats ugly to one is beautiful to another. Besides every monkey has its ape so there's always someone out there for the so-called 'ugly' people
on PoinT
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by uglything: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2012
blogger1.0:
This fun thread is now a real mess.
BTW where is the OP?
am jus learning bio101
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2012
uglything:
am jus learning bio101
cheesy
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by MizMyColi(f): 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
uglything:
NO, i am probably the most ugly person you will ever meet.
And the day i said that to myself was the happiest day of my life. I can now live a normal instead of faking to be who i know i am not and can never be.

Chai!

If they call ugly people now, he will come out.

OP, your ugliness glows. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by uglything: 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
Definitely @mizcoli..it shines...

Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by MizOsas(f): 11:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
uglything:
Definitely @mizcoli..it shines...

You're Cute

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beauty Of Yvonne Nelson :) / Davido Vs Wizkid Vs Olamide All Rocking Simple Native Attire — Who Do You Think / How To Knot Your Tie For Different Occasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.