Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' (17341 Views)

Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos / Navy Plans To Establish Own Maritime University, Operational Base In Lake Chad / Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by Zenanted(m): 8:13am On Sep 04, 2012
Van snickers: SSS better be on high alert. Those Bokos better leave my State unless they want to DIE!!!!
wetin u go do?
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by Yujin(m): 8:30am On Sep 04, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: From Rumuokoro to Eliozu to Rumuodara to Tank...Hausa don infiltrate

Dey form Yam sellers, Onion sellers and Water-melon sellers as well as Okada riders

See as Hausa boys full my street as security guards...na wa oh
You are damn right. They are infiltrating but lying low now. 'hannydarls' comment below yours gives you a vivid picture of what is to come.
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by goldenguy29(m): 8:39am On Sep 04, 2012
Dis alh. Musa shld be thoroughly investigated b/c d shiite I knw ar nt as violent 2 d point of kilin 4 no reason. N/delta, mak una do smthin fast b/4 unnecary terror go catct up wit una
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by Yujin(m): 8:40am On Sep 04, 2012
The worst any state in the south can do is to leave the monitoring/policing of these groups in the hand of the SSS or NPF . Like 'Yinkay' said, those behind BH are master tacticians. I envy them. We are watching.
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by sheringan(f): 8:46am On Sep 04, 2012
garriBBPREYE: Not in Gov. Amaechi's state! It will be fire for fire!

Sitdown there till u hear kabom b4 u no watsup.like say amechi nah bomb proof 4 u bah.

1 Like

Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by akereconfi: 9:08am On Sep 04, 2012
Hahahahhahhahhhahahahaha......we go raze their shops down for BORI OGONI....boiz no dey laff there o...them go use oppurtunity loot their shops, molest their gals.....all those things wey ABACHA do us....e still dey our mind. Make dem just start, dem go know say, even ABACHA regime....we been dey air our voice, we no dey fear JTF. Chaiiiiiii I like we d Ogonis for ONENESS.....when the cum cums, the happen happens. Neebue o si wii seh o doo wa
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by omobabanani: 9:12am On Sep 04, 2012
I HAVE BEEN CALLING ON THE ENTIRE SOUTHERN STATES, THAT STATE POLICE IS A NECESSITY IF WE WANT TO AVOID A REPLICATE OF WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE NORTH. THE NORTHERN GOVERNORS AND THEIR RICH ONES (LOOTERS OF THE NIGERIAN WEALTH) ARE THE SPONSORS OF THE BOKO HARAM SECT AND THEIR ULTIMATE GAME PLAN IS TO CONTROL THE SOUTH AND ITS RESOURCES. THAT IS THE REASON WHY YOU SEE THEM WORKING TIRELESSLY AT FRUSTRATING THE LAUDABLE IDEA OF THE STATE POLICE. WE SHOULD NOT FORGET THAT THE ENTIRE SECURITY HARM OF NIGERIA (ARMY,POLICE,NAVY, AIR FORCE ETC BELONG TO THE NORTH) FORGET ABOUT THE FACT THAT OUR PEOPLE ARE DEPLOYED THERE, BUT THEY (NORTH) ALWAYS HEAD AND CONTROL ANY FORCE IN NIGERIA INCLUDING THE PARAMILITARY.

SOUTHERNERS PLEASE WE NEED ONE VOICE TO CALL FOR STATE POLICE BEFORE THEY START TO KILL OUR PEOPLE, THE NORTHERN GOVERNORS SHOULD NOT SPEAK FOR US. IF THEY DO NOT WANT STATE POLICE BETTER FOR THEM, THAT MEANS STATE POLICE SHOULD NOT BE APPLICABLE TO THE NORTHERN STATES, BUT NOT THAT THEY SHOULD PREVENT WE THE SOUTHERN PEOPLE FROM GETTING WHAT WE KNOW IS GOOD FOR OUR PEOPLE AND REGION, IT IS OUR RIGHT AND WE ARE ASKING FOR IT.

IF THEY SHOULD START THEIR BOMBING IN THE SOUTH IT WOULD BE TOO DISASTROUS FOR US AS A PEOPLE, THE GOVT WOULD NOT DO ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR EMPTY PROMISES OF THEY WOULD ENSURE THAT THE PERPETRATORS ARE BROUGHT TO BOOK, WE SHOULD NOT FORGET THAT THESE NORTHERNERS ARE STRATEGIST THEY COULD BE WORKING OUT A TERRIBLE PLAN FOR MANY YEARS, WE THE SOUTHERNERS SHOULD NO LONGER FALL INTO THEIR DECEPTION ANY LONGER.

THIS IS MY CALL ON FELLOW SOUTHERN NIGERIANS.

1 Like

Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by topmost12: 9:28am On Sep 04, 2012
garriBBPREYE: Not in Gov. Amaechi's state! It will be fire for fire!

that is the what boko haram stands for Fire for fire. By the time the fire seizes PH will become a volatile state.
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by talk2me006(m): 9:44am On Sep 04, 2012
gbadexy: On a serious note, I don't think those shiites are boko haram, however they are a sect with unconventional Islamic practice and do have extreme views. They need to be monitored and their activities studied.
both boko aram and shite are not muslim.they are religion extremite worth to call more than terrorist.
prophet(pbuh) has already told us how we wil know them all.
they are not part of islam.
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by Fostercat(m): 10:23am On Sep 04, 2012
I just wanted to ask if d price of .......ve com down.
I got some ground nuts.I need some......'Iol
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by Afam4eva(m): 10:25am On Sep 04, 2012
The aim of bokoharam is to divide Nigeria...the moment a bomb is dropped in PH that has a huge Igbo and Ijaw population, just know that Nigeria is close to it's end.
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by beldcat(m): 10:42am On Sep 04, 2012
what boko haram in PH?....yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!(exclaims).i dey fear oooooooooo!......listen me i don tire 4 dis boko haram issue.anything wey wan happen make e happen.
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by beldcat(m): 10:43am On Sep 04, 2012
what boko haram in PH?....yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!(exclaims).i dey fear oooooooooo!......listen; me i don tire 4 dis boko haram issue.anything wey wan happen make e happen.
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by mymadam(m): 10:44am On Sep 04, 2012
omobabanani: I HAVE BEEN CALLING ON THE ENTIRE SOUTHERN STATES, THAT STATE POLICE IS A NECESSITY IF WE WANT TO AVOID A REPLICATE OF WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE NORTH. THE NORTHERN GOVERNORS AND THEIR RICH ONES (LOOTERS OF THE NIGERIAN WEALTH) ARE THE SPONSORS OF THE BOKO HARAM SECT AND THEIR ULTIMATE GAME PLAN IS TO CONTROL THE SOUTH AND ITS RESOURCES. THAT IS THE REASON WHY YOU SEE THEM WORKING TIRELESSLY AT FRUSTRATING THE LAUDABLE IDEA OF THE STATE POLICE. WE SHOULD NOT FORGET THAT THE ENTIRE SECURITY HARM OF NIGERIA (ARMY,POLICE,NAVY, AIR FORCE ETC BELONG TO THE NORTH) FORGET ABOUT THE FACT THAT OUR PEOPLE ARE DEPLOYED THERE, BUT THEY (NORTH) ALWAYS HEAD AND CONTROL ANY FORCE IN NIGERIA INCLUDING THE PARAMILITARY.

SOUTHERNERS PLEASE WE NEED ONE VOICE TO CALL FOR STATE POLICE BEFORE THEY START TO KILL OUR PEOPLE, THE NORTHERN GOVERNORS SHOULD NOT SPEAK FOR US. IF THEY DO NOT WANT STATE POLICE BETTER FOR THEM, THAT MEANS STATE POLICE SHOULD NOT BE APPLICABLE TO THE NORTHERN STATES, BUT NOT THAT THEY SHOULD PREVENT WE THE SOUTHERN PEOPLE FROM GETTING WHAT WE KNOW IS GOOD FOR OUR PEOPLE AND REGION, IT IS OUR RIGHT AND WE ARE ASKING FOR IT.

IF THEY SHOULD START THEIR BOMBING IN THE SOUTH IT WOULD BE TOO DISASTROUS FOR US AS A PEOPLE, THE GOVT WOULD NOT DO ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR EMPTY PROMISES OF THEY WOULD ENSURE THAT THE PERPETRATORS ARE BROUGHT TO BOOK, WE SHOULD NOT FORGET THAT THESE NORTHERNERS ARE STRATEGIST THEY COULD BE WORKING OUT A TERRIBLE PLAN FOR MANY YEARS, WE THE SOUTHERNERS SHOULD NO LONGER FALL INTO THEIR DECEPTION ANY LONGER.

A word is enough for the wise. It's time for the Bakassi Boys, OPC, Egbesu & Co, etc to be 'refined, re-designed, and formalised'. Whether anybody likes it or not, the days of the State Police are near, very near. After all, heaven only helps those who help themselves. God bless Nigeria.
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by mymadam(m): 10:45am On Sep 04, 2012
omobabanani: I HAVE BEEN CALLING ON THE ENTIRE SOUTHERN STATES, THAT STATE POLICE IS A NECESSITY IF WE WANT TO AVOID A REPLICATE OF WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE NORTH. THE NORTHERN GOVERNORS AND THEIR RICH ONES (LOOTERS OF THE NIGERIAN WEALTH) ARE THE SPONSORS OF THE BOKO HARAM SECT AND THEIR ULTIMATE GAME PLAN IS TO CONTROL THE SOUTH AND ITS RESOURCES. THAT IS THE REASON WHY YOU SEE THEM WORKING TIRELESSLY AT FRUSTRATING THE LAUDABLE IDEA OF THE STATE POLICE. WE SHOULD NOT FORGET THAT THE ENTIRE SECURITY HARM OF NIGERIA (ARMY,POLICE,NAVY, AIR FORCE ETC BELONG TO THE NORTH) FORGET ABOUT THE FACT THAT OUR PEOPLE ARE DEPLOYED THERE, BUT THEY (NORTH) ALWAYS HEAD AND CONTROL ANY FORCE IN NIGERIA INCLUDING THE PARAMILITARY.

It's time for the Bakassi Boys, OPC, Egbesu & Co, etc to be 'refined, re-designed, and formalised'. Whether anybody likes it or not, the days of the State Police are near, very near. After all, heaven only helps those who help themselves. A word is enough for the wise. God bless Nigeria.
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by samkoro: 10:53am On Sep 04, 2012
Let them try it and see what happens.I trust their Aboki brain to mislead them.They do not known they are in the lions den where cultists,millitants,touts,mosop,massob and many others are looking for something to keep them busy.They are free to bomb,but I tell u,the result will surely be regreted by Boko Haram and their useless nothern supporters.

The Musa knows why he is raising alarm cos he has foreseen the result ie it won't favour him cos he may quickly be sent to hellfire by the Ateke tom and other millitants
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by samkoro: 11:06am On Sep 04, 2012
Port harcourt,Aba,Onitsha ? Have one witnessed tout or cult rivalry in these places ?These are places where fight is serious business. These are places where a pick pocket will be caught,before u say jack the a man from a shop comes out with fuel while the next man brings a tire.Within few minutes the thief has become ashes.They don't waste time.Well,I doubt if the Boko are ever contemplating that.
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by samkoro: 11:35am On Sep 04, 2012
talk2me006:
both boko aram and shite are not muslim.they are religion extremite worth to call more than terrorist.
prophet(pbuh) has already told us how we wil know them all.
they are not part of islam.

Mis-information,misconception,misunderstanding,mis-perception,mis-interpretation and mistake is what you,many christian and moslems do by saying or thinking that the terrorists are the wrong moslems.No! No! No! No! No! No! Let me ask you.Do you know the amount of conviction or belief it take to commit suicide and murder with the hope of going to paradise? Those terrorist are the real moslems doing jihad for Allah.Every true moslem knows this.

An international moslem leader once said in BBC that any moslem that excludes violence from islam is a weak moslem and that moslems are required to do jihad and cause Fitna(chaos and anarchy) until pure kingdom of Allah is established on earth; and that jihad is offensive and not defensive

1 Like

Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by nduchucks: 11:45am On Sep 04, 2012
Folks are flexing cyber muscles, issuing useless warnings, all in a foolish display of ignorance. I pity the fools.
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by Costa2000(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2012
Foster cat: I just wanted to ask if d price of .......ve com down.
I got some ground nuts.I need some......'Iol
Price of what? abi u dey fear? no be only ground nuts u no get sugar?.
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by Everest9(m): 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2012
this people nawa
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by wilson513(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2012
Tell them say we dey wait,we go kill them all for PH
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by Davidechi(m): 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2012
mukina2:

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/online-special/evening-express/60101-boko-haram-sets-up-operational-base-in-rivers.html
hannydarl: Hm, Nigerians. Here is a moslem who wines and dines with the who is who in Islamic comunity of that state openly saying what he saw and heard for all to hear. He came out boldly so this info is not one of "them say them say" but alas what are typical God forbid its not our portion criers saying? The ussual. Oh not in rivers state, we go finish them here, moslems will pay for it etc etc. Now a moslem is passing info you are insinuating it small sectarian war. Those who want the state to colapse will pray God replaces braind with stones so that rivers people will sleep and wake up on the day of first explossion. But alas it will be too latye cos those BH boys would have gathered sufficient foot soldiers from Niger, togo and somalia etc. They probaly are laying low in some spots in all states of the federation maybe one two or three years from now they would have rounded us up in our states and start to fight to enforce their religion. Do you people think when the war starts they will pack soldiers and drive to the SS, SE, and other parts? They are there now. Silent, quiete as a mouse. Watching and gathering armies. If nothing hinders and they feel they have gotten enough amo, men and finance from secrete supporters they will fight ring in our backyards. SSS take note. Investigate the states put ear for ground and sniff around they will not bomb now. Too risky in non nothern state. They will be fished out early if they do so. Their best bet is lay low.
mukina2:

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/online-special/evening-express/60101-boko-haram-sets-up-operational-base-in-rivers.html
U hv said it all. The authority concerned should take action now,to avoid regret, 2morrow may be too late,those animal ar heartless o.i rest my case.
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by hannydarl(f): 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2012
Nuf said.
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by Abrakhan: 12:53pm On May 14, 2013
mukina2:

NLanders!
this is serious! Many people in the north believed that BOKO HARAM and MEND are receiving their order and support from the same organization. Nlanders what ll you say on this case?
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by juman(m): 1:24pm On May 14, 2013
The man "Alhaji Musa Otto" should go back and learn what is Islam. He's an olodo.

He and his group should be monitored instead by the security agents.

He should not link shites to violence out of hatred.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me / Impeachment Plot Against Governor Aliyu Stopped / Don’t Stop Electricity Tariff Review, Fashola Begs Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.