Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' (17344 Views)

Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos / Navy Plans To Establish Own Maritime University, Operational Base In Lake Chad / Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by gbadexy(m): 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
I guess everybody is a chairman of their property. The rate the mods hide reasonable and intelligent posts and leave senseless ones leaves much to be desired.
As irritating as those garri guys are, there ranting only increased when the owner threatened ban and I guess the boys are doing their own form of protest on freedom of expression.
I was very surprised to see half of my post edited on this thread and I wonder at the fragrant abuse of power to determine what I post and do not in as much as I didn't type hateful or immoral comments.
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by Opomaintain: 12:24am On Sep 04, 2012
Nna eh! If i dey ph,i go just dey lun,lun,lun ryk say na oRympics *In Ibo man's accent*
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by lacasa: 12:57am On Sep 04, 2012
mmmustapha: 2morrow u will say islam is not a religion of peace, here a muslim cleric calling on govt to tackle dis sect b4 it start bombin ppl but they r not ready 2 listen to him

U dey mind dis foolish noisemakers here

The funny thing is they will bomb whoeva anϑ notin will happen

1 Like

Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by Soosogarri: 1:20am On Sep 04, 2012
one "garri" keep us together!
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by hassey(m): 1:27am On Sep 04, 2012
dozydre: Sounds funny and scary, i mean how did the man get to know there intentions and their id. Hope his not seeking for cheap publicity
always try to go through post and digest dem b4 u coment on dem. Is an advice
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by Johndoe100(m): 1:33am On Sep 04, 2012
Boko haram are not Shia. This fool is trying to use the police to destroy a rival Muslim denomination. Iran is a Shia state, Saudi Arabia is Sunni. What he is doing is an insult to intelligent people. Anyway go to the religion board and read the ongoing arguments between the Sunni and Shia members. The only thing the security should look into is if Boko is hiding in the Shia community.

2 Likes

Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by Decryptor(m): 1:56am On Sep 04, 2012
garriBBPREYE: Not in Gov. Amaechi's state! It will be fire for fire!

It was ur same governor amaenshi who said that any body who touches muslims in Rivers state will be dealt with? Simply because of his Vice-Presidency ambition! Serves him right!! The brick-house would be the first to have a taste of the IEDs...aboki-loving he-goat! angry angry
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by ektbear: 1:58am On Sep 04, 2012
Demdem: This sounds like two Muslim groups fighting imo. Anyway, security agents must be responsive.

pretty much.

he is essentially blaming Boko Haram on Shiites...without any evidence whatsoever.

(keep in mind that BH and most of these islamic terrorist organizations are Sunni, not Shiite)
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by frankmoney(m): 3:26am On Sep 04, 2012
Lool when ph has one two crazy armed gangs deeweell & deebam....boys gobring out there gun again o...I believe ph boys
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by maipeople(m): 5:03am On Sep 04, 2012
1) Musa Otto claimed to have seen them since 2010
2) Yet no single IED has been detonated in anywhere near Rivers state
3) As it is known that Boko Haram are ardent haters of Shiate.
4) As it is known that Boko Haram is the offshoot of Izala muslim group which are Sunni in larger definition
5) As it is known all over the world that there is no any single terrorist group that can be linked to Shiate or Iran
6) As it is known that Saudi Arabia manufacture and finance all these terrorist group globally
7) As it is known that Musa Otto and Abu Qaqa subscribe to same fire-brand type of Islam

I THINK GOVERNMENT SHOLD QUIZ THIS STUPID MUSA OTTO FOR THEY MAY BE PLANNING TO UNLEASH MAYHEM in order to prove a point and gain cheap popularity.
Government and their apparatus knows better who Shiate are and who Musa Otto and his people are, thats why government didn't pay heed to his false alarm, but now government should monitor this man and his gang closely.
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by Odunnu: 5:17am On Sep 04, 2012
Hmmm.
Elelenwo kwa? This has chased me home.
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 04, 2012
maipeople: 1) Musa Otto claimed to have seen them since 2010
2) Yet no single IED has been detonated in anywhere near Rivers state
3) As it is known that Boko Haram are ardent haters of Shiate.
4) As it is known that Boko Haram is the offshoot of Izala muslim group which are Sunni in larger definition
5) As it is known all over the world that there is no any single terrorist group that can be linked to Shiate or Iran
6) As it is known that Saudi Arabia manufacture and finance all these terrorist group globally
7) As it is known that Musa Otto and Abu Qaqa subscribe to same fire-brand type of Islam

I THINK GOVERNMENT SHOLD QUIZ THIS STUPID MUSA OTTO FOR THEY MAY BE PLANNING TO UNLEASH MAYHEM in order to prove a point and gain cheap popularity.
Government and their apparatus knows better who Shiate are and who Musa Otto and his people are, thats why government didn't pay heed to his false alarm, but now government should monitor this man and his gang closely.
dude are you sure abt that pic...coz i fink his beard shuld be thoroughly searched for possible miniature bomb! grin
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by searay(m): 6:21am On Sep 04, 2012
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:22am On Sep 04, 2012
Van snickers: SSS better be on high alert. Those Bokos better leave my State unless they want to DIE!!!!
dis shiite sect they have liver more than ur people.they are fearless.lets pray for dis country not talkin trash here pls.
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by Vansnickers: 6:30am On Sep 04, 2012
^^^
Explain how what i said was Trash?!
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by SamMilla1(m): 7:03am On Sep 04, 2012
Why blowing your trumpet on the newspapers. This people should be destroyed secretely.
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 04, 2012
From Rumuokoro to Eliozu to Rumuodara to Tank...Hausa don infiltrate

Dey form Yam sellers, Onion sellers and Water-melon sellers as well as Okada riders

See as Hausa boys full my street as security guards...na wa oh
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by 9free(m): 7:09am On Sep 04, 2012
franchizy: This story is true cos I work with SHELL in Bonny, dis guys r not muslims and believe me dat in d nxt one week there wil b bombings in killing in Rivers state
To be precisely sure of future timing of BH bombings in Rivers state, shows that you are either directly connected to this group or share some level of indirect affiliation to this group. I hope am wrong sha ooooo
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by mu2sa2: 7:10am On Sep 04, 2012
Musa Otto has made a serious allegation against a group of people. These people hav been there practicing or worshiping whatever they ar practicing or worshiping openly and peacefully for years. D security forces should avoid a rash action. Being a Shi'ite is not unlawful; the constitution guarantees freedom of religion.As long as they ar not violent and do not propagate violence they should be allowed to be. Musa Otto can not force them to join his own group because he wants to be the leader of all muslims in Rivers state- the constitution guarantees freedom of association. Let us not forget that Boko Haram members were going about their activities peacefully from 2001 when d group was formed up till 2009, when police started attacking nd killing them for political reasons. Boko haram then transformed from a peaceful preaching and social welfare body to an insurgency group. D situation in Rivers state should be handled with care.It is d vogue nowadays to call any muslim u dont like boko haram to discredit him or justify murdering him or her. All d people advocating violence on NL ar myopic or even tribalistic ("they ar Hausa, kill them"wink. Today it may be Shi'ites in Rivers that ar being targeted for obvious personal reasons ,U advocating violence against other people may be the target of security forces' violence 2moro.
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by ola4re(m): 7:17am On Sep 04, 2012
Beware o0 BH Are on nairaland too they cn trck u down
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by hannydarl(f): 7:18am On Sep 04, 2012
Hm, Nigerians. Here is a moslem who wines and dines with the who is who in Islamic comunity of that state openly saying what he saw and heard for all to hear. He came out boldly so this info is not one of "them say them say" but alas what are typical God forbid its not our portion criers saying? The ussual. Oh not in rivers state, we go finish them here, moslems will pay for it etc etc. Now a moslem is passing info you are insinuating it small sectarian war. Those who want the state to colapse will pray God replaces braind with stones so that rivers people will sleep and wake up on the day of first explossion. But alas it will be too latye cos those BH boys would have gathered sufficient foot soldiers from Niger, togo and somalia etc. They probaly are laying low in some spots in all states of the federation maybe one two or three years from now they would have rounded us up in our states and start to fight to enforce their religion. Do you people think when the war starts they will pack soldiers and drive to the SS, SE, and other parts? They are there now. Silent, quiete as a mouse. Watching and gathering armies. If nothing hinders and they feel they have gotten enough amo, men and finance from secrete supporters they will fight ring in our backyards. SSS take note. Investigate the states put ear for ground and sniff around they will not bomb now. Too risky in non nothern state. They will be fished out early if they do so. Their best bet is lay low.
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 04, 2012
ola4re: Beware o0 BH Are on nairaland too they cn trck u down
i hope you r jst kidding?
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 04, 2012
This Cleric is lying, Boko Haram is not Shiite they are Sunni.

He is trying to needlessly implicate the Shiite community in that state. Shiites and Sunnis are bitter enemies and although they are sects in Islam they both accuse themselves of not beign Muslims.

Go to Pakistan, Iraq and many parts of the Muslim world and see how they kill themselves like flies.

This guy has his own agenda under his sleeves.
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by dj187: 7:45am On Sep 04, 2012
If boko haram attempts it in rivers all muslims will suffer bitterly, Rivers state is like no other state that has about 20 dreaded street secret cult groups scattered across d nook & crannies of the state & their leaders are the dreaded militant heads so boko haram should have a rethink before they endanger d life of innocent muslims
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 04, 2012
garriBBPREYE:

Abeg oooo! Not in Ogoni land o! Those people are experts in frying cassava to produce "G4"
Bombing there will definitely affect the price!
Pls o!

GEJ needs to hear this,
. Haba,Dem don ban you again.Na big wa oh.
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by akereconfi: 7:51am On Sep 04, 2012
Okija_juju: All we need is one bomb...

One bomb and every Aboki, Mallam, Megida, bearded person, kaftan wearers, and all creatures that walk, talk and act like a muslim would become an endangered specie..

The whole of Creek road and Town would be wiped clean..

I doubt this story but should it be true, no cause for alarm..

Since Hausas have nothing to do with garri, the price would not be affected, however, suya would suffer

GBAM!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by buoye1(m): 7:53am On Sep 04, 2012
mmmustapha: 2morrow u will say islam is not a religion of peace, here a muslim cleric calling on govt to tackle dis sect b4 it start bombin ppl but they r not ready 2 listen to him

mind you is not a northern muslim..is frm P:H...so get lost wit ur comment...*hissing*
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by ujukala: 8:02am On Sep 04, 2012
the dreaded bh
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by mu2sa2: 8:09am On Sep 04, 2012
dj187: If boko haram attempts it in rivers all muslims will suffer bitterly, Rivers state is like no other state that has about 20 dreaded street secret cult groups scattered across d nook & crannies of the state & their leaders are the dreaded militant heads so boko haram should have a rethink before they endanger d life of innocent muslims
Thank u for telling the plain truth. With over 20 deadly cults as u hav confirmed, Rivers state is indeed the violence headquarters of Nigeria. Boko haram has nothing to do with d violence already bedeviling Rivers state, but somebody is trying to create a scapegoat. Soon one of the numerous cults will explode a bomb somewhere in d state (maybe at a church ) and brainwashed Riverians will invariably blame it on boko haram to justify a backlash against Hausas and muslims generally living in Rivers.All d signs that this is about to happen ar manifest-Asari Dokubo is been accused of financing Boko haram.
Re: 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' by Yongjesus(m): 8:09am On Sep 04, 2012
dj187: If boko haram attempts it in rivers all muslims will suffer bitterly, Rivers state is like no other state that has about 20 dreaded street secret cult groups scattered across d nook & crannies of the state & their leaders are the dreaded militant heads so boko haram should have a rethink before they endanger d life of innocent muslims
Let ur mind b at peace ojolojolo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail / Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) / Shehu Sani Resigns From Opposition PRP, May Join PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.