Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

Mariage Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mariage Sex (2233 Views)

She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) / Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months / Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mariage Sex by AbdulMajeed2(m): 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2012
Wat do u say to ur wife wen u want to have sex with her!!!
Re: Mariage Sex by fowowe411: 9:13pm On Sep 03, 2012
Abdul-Majeed:
Wat do u say to ur wife wen u want to have sex with her!!!
u nid nt to say anitin jst comunicate tru mves nd touch she wl gt it

1 Like

Re: Mariage Sex by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:57am On Sep 04, 2012
I need you, lets make love or make a sexy move by kissing touching necking etc i hope that is responsible enough
Re: Mariage Sex by Excelboi(m): 1:00am On Sep 04, 2012
OP are you really asking this question? What to say to your wife whhen you need sex? Like seriously? What happens to moves or just whispering? C'mon
Re: Mariage Sex by Maxymilliano(m): 1:52am On Sep 04, 2012
Tell her that "Oya, open your leg with immediate alacrity, body no be firewood", believe me, she'll just smile and fill you in. smiley

(1) (Reply)

How Does Love Work / MY Eid Gift For Muslim Married Couples / How Many Hearts Have You Broken Throughout This Year 2014!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.