Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months (6619 Views)

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by WisdomMe(m): 11:34am On Oct 22, 2013
Please this is a true life story....

Due to de Christian doctrine of NO-SEX-BEFORE-MARRIAGE, a brother in a church married an acclaimed sister in the same church & after de white wedding, the man discovered that his wife's PRIVATE PART is as wide as RIVER NILE,deep as the RED SEA due to her affairs with men. Now, de trust is gone because he met de lady in de church & she has been putting on long skirt & blowse.PLEASE IF YOU ARE TO BE THE BROTHER,WHAT ARE U GOING TO DO?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 22, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
Please this is a true life story....

Due to de Christian doctrine of NO-SEX-BEFORE-MARRIAGE, a brother in a church married an acclaimed sister in the same church & after de white wedding, the man discovered that his wife's PRIVATE PART is as wide as RIVER NILE,deep as the RED SEA due to her affairs with men. Now, de trust is gone because he met de lady in de church & she has been putting on long skirt & blowse.PLEASE IF YOU ARE TO BE THE BROTHER,WHAT ARE U GOING TO DO?

For better, for worse! cool cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by WisdomMe(m): 11:39am On Oct 22, 2013
alutacontinua:

For better, for worse! cool cheesy
what if he wia 2 be ur broda?
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by pasqal09: 11:40am On Oct 22, 2013
He can always go anal with her.undecided
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 22, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
what if he wia 2 be ur broda?

Dt's d same tin I wld tell him.
They shld look for ways to tighten it. It can't be dt bad!

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by funmi4love(f): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2013
Marriage is 4 beta 4 worse he should just try nd forgive d gal because God is nt intereseted in divorce

6 Likes

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by WisdomMe(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2013
funmi4love: Marriage is 4 beta 4 worse he should just try nd forgive d gal because God is nt intereseted in divorce
ok oooo bt
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by WisdomMe(m): 11:59am On Oct 22, 2013
pasqal09: He can always go anal with her.undecided
till how long?
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Annie2gud(f): 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
What happen to exercise?woah this case is serious
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by pasqal09: 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
till how long?

As long as he wants na
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Annie2gud(f): 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
The husband must be feelin paranoid.is the situation that bad?

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by WisdomMe(m): 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
Annie2gud: The husband must be feelin paranoid.is the situation that bad?
As wide as RIVER NILE & as DEEP as de RED SEA

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Aizebioje(m): 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2013
Abeg make I hear word! Everybody has a past! Will the brother say he hasn't b.anged a whole lot of gals before he met her Did the girl ever tell him she was a virgin? Did he marry the girl because of her virginity? HYPOCRITE!!!

8 Likes

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by sexymoma(f): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2013
Aizebioje: Abeg make I hear word! Everybody has a past! Will the brother say he hasn't b.anged a whole lot of gals before he met her Did the girl ever tell him she was a virgin? Did he marry the girl because of her virginity? HYPOCRITE!!!
bros we aren't talking about virginity stuff here.. The issue is the girl's honeypot has slack and is too deep..... The guy might not have expected her to be a V. but not too wide as i'm imagining.
And more so if he had met him in a club i wouldn't be surprise, but in the church wey she dey put on long skirt.
Long Skirt, Wide Pu.ssy grin

7 Likes

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Acidosis(m): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2013
Lmao grin @ skirt and blouse...

BTW, Op move your topic to joke section

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
Do we all forget that this is the same place where babies come out through Nd it still goes back to almost-normal!

I repeat, it can't be dt bad!
Op's just exaggerating his tale by moonlight!

9 Likes

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by WisdomMe(m): 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
Aizebioje: Abeg make I hear word! Everybody has a past! Will the brother say he hasn't b.anged a whole lot of gals before he met her Did the girl ever tell him she was a virgin? Did he marry the girl because of her virginity? HYPOCRITE!!!
nobody is talking abt virginity bt @ least de lady's private part supposed 2 be normal as in moderate. What if de girl was a prostitute & wen she thought abt marriage, she den ran into de church as most girls do?

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by holyvirgin: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2013
Wonderful
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Acidosis(m): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2013

Thats the only word you people understand on Nileraaaland - Hypocrite..

Guys like you would readily beat the lady to coma... and then come to Nileraaaland to form "saint", "I-can-accomodate-anything-even-if-shes-an-hermaphrodite" grin grin grin

I'm not surprised though grin grin Thats what y'all say on Nile-raaaland.
grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by madone: 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
He should find a medical means of tighten the vG it can be down.tell him to continue with his wife.there is no angel in a man or woman form out there so he should transform his demon to an angel.period...

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by WisdomMe(m): 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
madone: He should find a medical means of tighten the vG it can be down.tell him to continue with his wife.there is no angel in a man or woman form out there so he should transform his demon to an angel.period...
what of de trust?
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by madone: 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
what of de trust?
everyone has a past either good or bad. It will be bad for him to kill her becos she had a rough past, moreover trust is not bought but earned,he should give her some chance to build her life again or why is he a Christian. If he divorces her, he ll divorce another woman soon.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by abbeyty(m): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2013
Maybe the brother's joystick is not big enough, I recommend joystick enlargement

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Annie2gud(f): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
Op,you must be the husband.with the vivid description u pointed out. My candid advise is,Tell her to do alot of exercise.and she shud abstain from s*x.
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Annie2gud(f): 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
This is not funny@abbey.
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by WisdomMe(m): 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
Annie2gud: Op,you must be the husband.with the vivid description u pointed out. My candid advise is,Tell her to do alot of exercise.and she shud abstain from s*x.
Lols, am nt de husband.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Zukoslim(m): 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
alutacontinua:

Dt's d same tin I wld tell him.
They shld look for ways to tighten it. It can't be dt bad!
u dnt knw wat u are sayin..jus kip xpressin urxef,anyway u wont undastnd d dude ...
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Annie2gud(f): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
Dear lord,pls arrest this situation.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Annie2gud(f): 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
I think zuko is tryin to tell us his xpirience.what are you not tryin to tel us?
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
nobody is talking abt virginity bt @ least de lady's private part supposed 2 be normal as in moderate. What if de girl was a prostitute & wen she thought abt marriage, she den ran into de church as most girls do?

Op, are you the bro, help her to look for solution on how to tighten it. Goodluck and happy married life
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Zukoslim(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
Annie2gud: I think zuko is tryin to tell us his xpirience.what are you not tryin to tel us?
lolz...u wish!....am nt tryin 2 tel u any xperience plz..y'all shud jus undastnd d dude dats all
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by WisdomMe(m): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2013
Heavy dowry on a loose COMModity embarassed undecided grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What My Boyfriend Did When I Went To Spend The Weekend With Him(pics). / Ayra Star Bra Tears On Stage During Performance / What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.