Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy (15191 Views)

It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric / Pakistani Islamists Protest Against Valentine's Day / Kano Mob Kills 50-Year-Old Muslim For 'Blasphemy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by Jyde89: 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2012
So what's the essence of the 30 day's fasting if a man presumed to be the mouth pies of Allah could papetrate such evil to girl old enough to be his grand daughter, even if the girl is guilty; the human nature in him should compel him to shield her from any harm, and hope that she'll change for better..... Islam, peace indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by Ndkings1(m): 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2012
Am nt suprised this 1 bit.
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by bittyend(m): 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2012
thelastPope:

Ha! Sorry! I forgot I was talking to a jihadist from the religion of peace! My bad! Please don't forget to shut the door on your way out. You know now, in a peaceful way! *wink*

And what if I told you I'm a Christian and I'm definitely more 'christian' than you? You can't be more of a Christian than a guy who went to Christian schools from nursery to University level; a guy who has read the bible more times than any of your fake pastors would ever dare to do.

Peace! undecided
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by thelastPope(m): 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2012
Conversation between a journalist and a muslim cleric.

Journalist: Sir, please I will like to have your opinion. Someone just remarked that islam is not a religion of peace. What do you have to say about that?

Cleric: What!!! Who is the f00l that said that? What nonsense! He should be stoned to death! Rubbish!

Journalist: Please calm down sir! Pleasssseee!

Cleric: Ehen! Don't be annoyed. Please what was your question again?

Journalist: Never mind sir, I got my answer already! Thank you!

7 Likes

Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by rhymz(m): 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2012
CCIkef: No doubt many religions of the world seek to imbibe some form of moral principles in man.
Man also attempts to reach God through religion. Many times a great void and emptiness still exist in the hearts of many despite the attempted efforts.
It will also not be right to burn religious books as this could be very offensive.
In all sincerity, I have seen that Jesus is the revelation of God to mankind:
-He gives inner peace that all the wealth of this world and man's effort can never give
-He takes the fear of death away as he has conquered death
-He gives unshakable hope of eternal life and assurance of heaven
-There is forgiveness of sins and the power to overcome sin in Christ
-He gives grace to do the right thing and desist from sinful acts not because of been caught
-He gives power over sickness, satan and the works of darkness
To the weary, the burdened and the hopeless he says: "Come unto me all ye who are weary and are heavy laden and I will give you rest" .(Matthew 11:28)
He will not discriminate. He accepts who ever comes to him irrespective of background, culture or race.
You do not need to bring any sacrifice to him. All that is required is to accept, believe, confess your sins and see the miracle of God's grace and mercy in your life. For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have Evalasting life(John 3:16)
God's love is so rich that he does not want any to perish. Delay in making this important life changing decision could be dangerous as life is short.
He says: I am the Way, the Truth and the Life (John 14:6)
He gives life in abundance to all who come to Him (John 10:10)
My dear friends, brothers and sisters, the answer to life's question is in Jesus Christ.
Stop the struggle with life and simply yield to him. Give Him your heart and begin to enjoy his peace like a fountain, the joy like a river, God's forgiveness, love, assurance and answers to prayers.
Love you all...
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

Abeg don't add to the already saturated world of fanaticism, Christians are not any better in that regard. We all know of their own mostrous atrocities to their fellow men all on the basis of difference in religious ideology.
How is telling a non-christian that he will be condemned to hell eternally all because he wont accept Jesus Christ as his lord and saviour a tolerant ideology.
Religion itself is discriminatory and has the tendency to change an otherwise erstwhile rational person with a good heart to an intolerant brute of monstrous proportions.
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by thelastPope(m): 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2012
bittyend:

And what if I told you I'm a Christian and I'm definitely more 'christian' than you? You can't be more of a Christian than a guy who went to Christian schools from nursery to University level; a guy who has read the bible more times than any of your fake pastors would ever dare to do.

Peace! undecided

So you are Christian because you attended christian primary, secondary and university schools? Very instructive! So the muslims who attend the British-American school in VI are now christians? Hmmm. Na wa o! We learn everyday
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2012
bittyend:

Keep your eyes wide open because these extremist don't care about both Christians and Muslims, they are out to kill everyone that disagrees with them. The more Christians alienate moderate Muslims, the more moderate muslims are going to embrace salafists/jihadists.

So Christians are to blame for Islamic Terrorism? What an intelligent comment!

Take a look at Libya, the Salafists/Jihadists were armed by Christian countries for regime change; but the rest of Africa are the ones bearing the brunt in Mali(a moderate Muslim country).

France, England and Co are SECULAR countries not CHRISTIAN countries because their rules are not based on RELIGION, and they have successfully seperated RELIGION from STATE. Still, What do I know? My knowledge pales into insignificance next to your incredible Wisdom!

If Jihadists really hate Christians, why didn't they just cross from Morocco to Spain, and go cause havoc there? No, they won't do that because the Christian crusaders control them and use them as death squads

Wow! the Jihadists DONT hate Christians? shocked shocked

Thank you for opening my eyes to this little known fact!

You are truly WISE O Bittyend!

Allah Bless You!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by Jyde89: 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2012
bittyend: It seems Christians are oblivious to all the crimes committed by Christians, yet the cry over crimes committed by muslims.

Get a phucking a life, stupid Christians. Your religion is just as bad if not worse.

Islam is still the fastest growing religion in the world, you mofos would end up committing suicide one day because of your hatred for the religion. undecided
u sound like a lawyer that has ran out of evidence to defend his client's, all this cIA and MI6 you'er mentioning aint doing it in the name of Jesus, and niether are they arresting anybody spewing out rubish to tanish xtienity, all they do is for their country, not Jesus or Jehover unlike your hala u akbar screaming brother's, stop f*ng and f*ng all around like an uneducated american wana be idiat and admit defiet.

3 Likes

Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by thelastPope(m): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2012
jackbauersballs:

France, England and Co are SECULAR countries not CHRISTIAN countries because their rules are not based on RELIGION, and they have successfully seperated RELIGION from STATE. Still, What do I know? My knowledge pales into insignificance next to your incredible Wisdom!

Thank you for opening my eyes to this little known fact!

You are truly WISE O Bittyend!

Allah Bless You!!!

You go fear wisdom nah! The crusaders have even spread their jihadist machine all over asia. India, bangladesh, china, etc. Even Europe and africa. These crusaders bad gan. In fact Osama must have been asked by the pope to unleash mayhem. If fact sef, na Pastor Ayo they fund BH. In fact, na Cameron they run Hezbollah! Wow! See revelation! You wan try wisdom. Very thick!

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by Sweetnecta: 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2012
what is sickening is the misplaced reasoning of most of the posters.

if there are is injustice against the girl, thank God she has not been killed yet and the authority
discovered the injustice and now dealing the man who wanted to do her in, should we not commend

the pakistanis or do we blame Islam for all the ills that muslims commit?

does muslim dictate the purity of Islam, or it is degree of closeness in practice of islam

that will tell us how sincere a muslim is or not in his claim of practicing Islam?

islam is against fraud. the imam if try was committing fraud. do we now blame Islam?

I am happy that I am a muslim, for there is no guidance except from God Almighty, Alone.
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by sarutobie(m): 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2012
bittyend:

Peace! undecided
All this one wey you talk na pure wash!..
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2012
Sweetnecta: what is sickening is the misplaced reasoning of most of the posters.

if there are is injustice against the girl, thank God she has not been killed yet and the authority
discovered the injustice and now dealing the man who wanted to do her in, should we not commend

does muslim dictate the purity of Islam, or it is degree of closeness in practice of islam

that will tell us how sincere a muslim is or not in his claim of practicing Islam?

islam is against fraud. the imam if try was committing fraud. do we now blame Islam?

I think you'll find that most people are against the ISLAMIC law which condemns people to DEATH for Blasphemy.
And that a MUSLIM CLERIC was willing to Frame a LITTLE CHRISTIAN GIRL so that she fell foul of this EVIL law.

That the cleric got found out is irrelevant, the FACT remains that anybody found guilty of Blasphemy against ISLAM in Pakistan must DIE.

THIS is why people are outraged.

I am happy that I am a muslim, for there is no guidance except from God Almighty, Alone.
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by emris: 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2012
hovic: 1. Buddhists living with Hindus = No
Problem

2. Hindus living with Christians = No
Problem

3. Christians living with Shintos = No
Problem
4. Shintos living with Confucians = No
Problem

5. Confusians living with Baha'is = No
Problem

6. Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem

7. Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
8. Atheists living with Buddhists = No
Problem

9. Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem

10. Sikhs live living Hindus = No Problem

11. Hinduslive living Baha'is = No Problem

12. Baha'is live living Christians = No Problem

13. Christians living with Jews = No
Problem

14. Jews living with Buddhists = No
Problem

15. Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem

16. Shintos living with Atheists = No
Problem

17. Atheists living with Confucians = No
Problem

18. Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem

1. Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem

3. Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
5. Muslims
living with Sikhs = Problem
6.Muslims living
with Baha'is = Problem
7. Muslims living with Shintos = Problem

8. Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
Anyone can see where does the problem lie
actually.

you forgot to add:

9. Muslims living with muslims = Problem
As long as muslims continue to read the Quran and the Hadith. Peace for them would be elusive. Hate is written all over those books. Some of us have read them.

3 Likes

Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2012
Sweetnecta: what is sickening is the misplaced reasoning of most of the posters.

I think you'll find that most people are against the ISLAMIC law which condemns people to DEATH for Blasphemy.
And that a MUSLIM CLERIC was willing to Frame a LITTLE CHRISTIAN GIRL so that she fell foul of this EVIL law.

That the cleric got found out is irrelevant, the FACT remains that anybody found guilty of Blasphemy against ISLAM in Pakistan must DIE.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by bittyend(m): 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2012
jackbauersballs:

Who created Alquaeda? Go read about Tim Osman, who later became Osama Bin Laden from CIA classified files. Who were in bed with Salafists/Jihadists in Libya(giving them weapons and training them), and are still in bed with them in Syria? Who gave the power in Nigeria to the Islamic north, and made the Sokoto caliphate the rulers of Nigeria?

Your answers are there..

France is secular country but Muslims aren't allowed to wear burka over there, no?

What's the coronation anthem of the UK? Psalm 89 (verses 13-14), Psalm 21 (verses 1-3, 5) etc. And the National anthem is also biblical. You can feign ignorance but the UK is a Christian country, even the flag shows that.

I don't even need to argue about America, "God bless America" alone shows it's a Christian country. The pseudo-secularism is just part of their globalisation ploy, every sane person knows that. The laws are also based on the Christian doctrine.

Where did I say "Jihadists don't hate Christians?" Jihadists are death squads of the powers that be, they know how to unleash and tame them.
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2012
thelastPope:

You go fear wisdom nah! The crusaders have even spread their jihadist machine all over asia. India, bangladesh, china, etc. Even Europe and africa. These crusaders bad gan. In fact Osama must have been asked by the pope to unleash mayhem. If fact sef, na Pastor Ayo they fund BH. In fact, na Cameron they run Hezbollah! Wow! See revelation! You wan try wisdom. Very thick!

Oh Boy, I just tire for the guy o...

And the guy go just dey verbose like say en sabi! grin grin
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by bittyend(m): 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2012
thelastPope:

So, Hezbollah is a terrorist group, just because USA and Israel said so, no? When did Hezbollah ever attack any other country apart from Israel? If Hezbollah is a terrorist group, then MEND is/was a terrorist group. Hezbollah is fighting for the freedom of Lebanon, and both CHRISTIANS and MUSLIMS in Lebanon support them.

Read more about the jihadist machine all over the countries you listed and find the source of their funding. They're death squads working for certain people's interests, not Islam.

I'm not a Muslim, never have, and will never be. I'm just stating FACTS!!
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by emris: 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2012
@bittyend you are intellectually bankrupt. I just wish you could read all the things you have been typing. You are clearly at the edge and your string of sanity is about to snap.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by theripper: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2012
jackbauersballs:

Oh Boy, I just tire for the guy o...

And the guy go just dey verbose like say en sabi! grin grin

No mind am jare, if he watch small Larry King and see some CIA fact files combined wit 24, all him blood go dey hot like say he see vision.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by bittyend(m): 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2012
emris: @bittyend you are intellectually bankrupt. I just wish you could read all the things you have been typing. You are clearly at the edge and your string of sanity is about to snap.

Rich coming from a Nigerian. grin Nigerians and intelligence don't belong in the same sentence. Indoctrination, yes; but intelligence and Nigerians don't mix like two dycks... grin

GTFOH monkey!! Pray to God, you grow up to be like me one day. cool
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by 40fied(m): 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2012
lalaosky: I get pissed when i see the sort of news....what pains me d most is that, by each day(if not minutes), lifes are wasted, bloods are shedded
Bros, you bad gán ò .
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2012
this bitty guy sef seems to be confused...

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by princemol: 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2012
bittyend:

Who created Alquaeda? Go read about Tim Osman, who later became Osama Bin Laden from CIA classified files. Who were in bed with Salafists/Jihadists in Libya(giving them weapons and training them), and are still in bed with them in Syria? Who gave the power in Nigeria to the Islamic north, and made the Sokoto caliphate the rulers of Nigeria?

Your answers are there..

France is secular country but Muslims aren't allowed to wear burka over there, no?

What's the coronation anthem of the UK? Psalm 89 (verses 13-14), Psalm 21 (verses 1-3, 5) etc. And the National anthem is also biblical. You can feign ignorance but the UK is a Christian country, even the flag shows that.

I don't even need to argue about America, "God bless America" alone shows it's a Christian country. The pseudo-secularism is just part of their globalisation ploy, every sane person knows that. The laws are also based on the Christian doctrine.

Where did I say "Jihadists don't hate Christians?" Jihadists are death squads of the powers that be, they know how to unleash and tame them.
pure jargons!!!
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by bittyend(m): 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2012
Let me leave you stoopid muthaphucking Nigerians alone, you've been indoctrinated to a point of no return; and the only thing that keeps most of you half-dead humans alive is the internet. Just continue spewing your garbage and keep indoctrinating your feeble minds. You're a lost cause!!

Aurevoir! cool
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by vedaxcool(m): 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2012
Thread like these continue to prove the low intellectual positions occupied by many christians on nl, most of christian friends reason and are able to deduce facts after little thinking, but NL christians (the bulk of them and their atheist allies) are barely distinguishable from the craddle of dullardness! As in, in the minds this dullards, once any individual chants ur name and commit a crime, u automatically are responsible, smh even cliford orji a christian cannibal does not reason in such a way! Sensible people deduce rightly that because some chants Allah does automatically means Allah instructed them as such, I tire to dey teach unah common sense! Abi is it because Jesus said unless a camel pass thru the eye of a needle no rich man can make heaven, I mean camel pushers were u at? Is this why u guys don't just get it? That when a muslim does bad muslims condemn him as such yet when Anders Breviek kills 77 he is mentally disturbed! The problem really is u guys are just silly dishonest

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by bittyend(m): 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2012
Jyde89: u sound like a lawyer that has ran out of evidence to defend his client's, all this cIA and MI6 you'er mentioning aint doing it in the name of Jesus, and niether are they arresting anybody spewing out rubish to tanish xtienity, all they do is for their country, not Jesus or Jehover unlike your hala u akbar screaming brother's, stop f*ng and f*ng all around like an uneducated american wana be idiat and admit defiet.

Learn how to spell smh. sad
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by bittyend(m): 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2012
vedaxcool: Thread like these continue to prove the low intellectual positions occupied by many christians on nl, most of christian friends reason and are able to deduce facts after little thinking, but NL christians (the bulk of them and their atheist allies) are barely distinguishable from the craddle of dullardness! As in, in the minds this dullards, once any individual chants ur name and commit a crime, u automatically are responsible, smh even cliford orji a christian cannibal does not reason in such a way! Sensible people deduce rightly that because some chants Allah does automatically means Allah instructed them as such, I tire to dey teach unah common sense! Abi is it because Jesus said unless a camel pass thru the eye of a needle no rich man can make heaven, I mean camel pushers were u at? Is this why u guys don't just get it? That when a muslim does bad muslims condemn him as such yet when Anders Breviek kills 77 he is mentally disturbed! The problem really is u guys are just silly dishonest

Sensible posts! And the same fools would go to church on Sundays and allow their 'pastors' to rip them off their hard earned money smh.

Indoctrinated souls!

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by vedaxcool(m): 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2012
bittyend:

Sensible posts! And the same fools would go to church on Sundays and allow their 'pastors' to rip them off their hard earned money smh.

Indoctrinated souls!

I think repeated abuse by their hustler pastors have long damaged their psyches and capability in simple deduction . . . I won't give up on them, they go learn sense whether na by holy ghost fire or holy ghost water . . . They must reason well.
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by buJu234: 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2012
if u have read the following:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashidun
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashidun_conquests#Military_expansion

You will very very careful when ur neighbour is a Muslim.

This is one of the reason I still tell Muslim to proof to the world if

ISLAM IS REALLY A RELIGION OF PEACE.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2012
vedaxcool:

I think repeated abuse by their hustler pastors have long damaged their psyches and capability in simple deduction . . . I won't give up on them, they go learn sense whether na by holy ghost fire or holy ghost water . . . They must reason well.

I can bet Maclantunji WONT ban this post when he starts his banning rampage...
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by chievo: 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2012
Ishilove:
Esigbo ekwensu angry
....Ezigbo ekwensu ora obara....
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2012
vedaxcool: Thread like these continue to prove the low intellectual positions occupied by many christians on nl, most of christian friends reason and are able to deduce facts after little thinking, but NL christians (the bulk of them and their atheist allies) are barely distinguishable from the craddle of dullardness! As in, in the minds this dullards, once any individual chants ur name and commit a crime, u automatically are responsible, smh even cliford orji a christian cannibal does not reason in such a way! Sensible people deduce rightly that because some chants Allah does automatically means Allah instructed them as such, I tire to dey teach unah common sense! Abi is it because Jesus said unless a camel pass thru the eye of a needle no rich man can make heaven, I mean camel pushers were u at? Is this why u guys don't just get it? That when a muslim does bad muslims condemn him as such yet when Anders Breviek kills 77 he is mentally disturbed! The problem really is u guys are just silly dishonest

Anders Breivik is NOT a Christian Terrorist.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/andrewbrown/2011/jul/24/norway-anders-behring-breivik-beliefs

Besides being a Christian and a Killer, is WAAAAY different to being a Killer for Christianity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) / Ruling On Muslim Working In An Interest-based Bank / Nothing Must Happen To MURIC Director, Call Alaroye To Order!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.