Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy (15192 Views)

It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric / Pakistani Islamists Protest Against Valentine's Day / Kano Mob Kills 50-Year-Old Muslim For 'Blasphemy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by theripper: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2012
bittyend: Let me leave you stoopid muthaphucking Nigerians alone, you've been indoctrinated to a point of no return; and the only thing that keeps most of you half-dead humans alive is the internet. Just continue spewing your garbage and keep indoctrinating your feeble minds. You're a lost cause!!

Aurevoir! cool

Thank u, we have heard enough of ur low IQ and putrid jargons for a day. Go back to compton and continue ur day job of looking for conspiracies.

3 Likes

Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by vedaxcool(m): 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2012
jackbauersballs:

I can bet Maclantunji WONT ban this post when he starts his banning rampage...

Don't blame me of your typical ignorance as nothing is clearly wrong with what I wrote the only thing wrong is that you close your eyes to what your fellow christians wrote and then accuse other of bias . . . With this sort of atitude u expect to make heave smh
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2012
Edited
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by vedaxcool(m): 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2012
jackbauersballs:

Anders Breivik is NOT a Christian Terrorist.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/andrewbrown/2011/jul/24/norway-anders-behring-breivik-beliefs

Besides being a Christian and a Killer, is WAAAAY different to being a Killer for Christianity

I think you'll find that most people are against the ISLAMIC law which condemns people to DEATH for Blasphemy.
And that a MUSLIM CLERIC was willing to Frame a LITTLE CHRISTIAN GIRL so that she fell foul of this EVIL law.

That the cleric got found out is irrelevant, the FACT remains that anybody found guilty of Blasphemy against ISLAM in Pakistan must DIE.

THIS is why people are outraged.

Dude u are confused, ander breviek is an obonge Christian terrorist, stop acting confused, dishonesty is not going to land u in heaven, stop lying! Blasphemy law is part and parcel of the bible, why don't u show u outrage against the bible, did jesus say he did not come to abolish the law but to fulfill it? ander's breviek is a christian terrorist, whose hatred of muslims push him to commit grevious crime against innocent people, everybody is seeing how dishonest christians can be, when they do evil rather than condemn it they dribble their way in semantics, I tire for unah truly!
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by theripper: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2012
vedaxcool:

I think repeated abuse by their hustler pastors have long damaged their psyches and capability in simple deduction . . . I won't give up on them, they go learn sense whether na by holy ghost fire or holy ghost water . . . They must reason well.

Young bomber, are u shite or sunni, tell me and I would gladly refer u to islamic countries where u will b killed for free.
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by donem: 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2012
TRADEMARK: To all Garri Minds,we know that Islam is a religion of shiiiiiit,if you agree please like.
UP U BRO U R ON POINT. Long live Garri CRUSADERS
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by vedaxcool(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2012
the_ripper:

Young bomber, are u shite or sunni, tell me and I would gladly refer u to islamic countries where u will b killed for free.

Young crude killer sorry cruise killer sorry crusader, tell me are u a protestant or catholic I will gladly refer u to a street Europe u would get killed eazyyyyy! cool be quick with it I am buzzzy!
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by ajadek(m): 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2012
noblezone: Islam as a religion belongs to the cave man.
It is as simple as that.

You can burn Bible, curse Jesus if you want, believe me, it is not our business as Christians.

This reminds me of Akalukas head on a spike on the streets of Kano over a page of Koran.

Haba!
yes I was in kano there
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by Jyde89: 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2012
bittyend:

Learn how to spell smh. sad
is that your best short, you'er a disgrace to public relation's.
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by omodapson(m): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2012
Religion should be separated from the state. People should be able to choose with no compulsion. If religion continues to mix with state affairs, there can never be any meaningful development in such state.
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by passionate88: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2012
bittyend:

So, I'm muslim now because I'm speaking the realist shiit you ever heard, no?

You fools have allowed propaganda and indoctrination to overshadow the brain cells God gave you, and insecurity has made most of you insane.

I'll pray for you stupid muthaphuckers. grin
how will ů pray if ů are neither a christian nor a muslim?.
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by passionate88: 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2012
aryzgreat: bityend u must be reasoning with ur a55, crusade was an 18th century thing, pls tell me any crusader in this era, christianity has evolved while islam is still going back to the stone age mentality. Why nt deal with the topic at hand? Its glaring that islam is d world problem, imagine the kind of hatred this imam would be preaching against christians if he could go to the extent of framing an autistic gal.
Ask am o.... Na only crusade them sabi.
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by passionate88: 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2012
bittyend:

Keep your eyes wide open because these extremist don't care about both Christians and Muslims, they are out to kill everyone that disagrees with them. The more Christians alienate moderate Muslims, the more moderate muslims are going to embrace salafists/jihadists.

Everyone is just a pawn in the chess game. Don't be surprised if it turns out that Christian countries are actually the sponsors of boko haram.

Take a look at Libya, the Salafists/Jihadists were armed by Christian countries for regime change; but the rest of Africa are the ones bearing the brunt in Mali(a moderate Muslim country). If Jihadists really hate Christians, why didn't they just cross from Morocco to Spain, and go cause havoc there? No, they won't do that because the Christian crusaders control them and use them as death squads.
Can morocco dare attack spain?.
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2012
IT IS AN ACCIDENT OF TIME AND GEOGRAPHY.... MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH ME AND ENJOY YOURSELF AND FORGET THE REST.....CLICK BELOW TO GET STARTED...READ IT, DON'T OVER LOOK IT.... IT IS REAL
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by Trailblazer1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2012
I JUX WONDA WHY ON EARTH SHUD AN ORDINARY MAN SEEK 2 DEFEND A SO-CALLD GOD BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE. IMAGINE MAN(WORMS) TRYIN 2 DEFEND THE SUPREME CREATOR(AL-MIGHTY). IF MY GOD CANNT DEFEND HIMSELF, DEN LET HIS NAME BE PROFANED. AM TOO FEEBLE AND WEAK 2 DEFEND HIM.
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by Princesaha: 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
These muslims seriously need re-orientation. I have a friend who is a muslim and the only fault he found on this boko haram idiots was that they are killing muslims as well. Let me make it clear for everybody to hear, a xtian can kill for his own devilish purpose but not to defend his God. Those calling Breivik a xtian terrorists should try and read more about him. He never killed for the church but satan incarnate. He killed to achieve his agenda and not to propagate xtianity
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by F00028: 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2012
texazzpete:

Not me. 99% of the 'blasphemy' charges levied against non-muslims are totally false.

is that real research or did you just make that up on the spot?
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by F00028: 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2012
Prince saha: He never killed for the church but satan incarnate....

hitler killed for the church...six million times.
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
F00028:

hitler killed for the church...six million times.

Hitler killed for Nazism and he disliked christianity, considering it too meek. He loved Islam, being quoted as saying, "The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness"?
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by Chanchit: 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
vedaxcool:

Don't blame me of your typical ignorance as nothing is clearly wrong with what I wrote the only thing wrong is that you close your eyes to what your fellow christians wrote and then accuse other of bias . . . With this sort of atitude u expect to make heave smh

I also don't think there's anything wrong with the comment u made, compared to what we(xtians) 've been posting.... I will really love it, if there's no post banning on this NL.

#let there be freedom of speech#
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2012
Nawa oooo
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2012
Killing over a piece of paper is just so crude and a religion that advocates this is obviously stuck in the dark ages. A religious book should be valued for the life-transforming message it contains, not be revered over the paper used to print it. Worshipping the paper is idolatry, and killing over this is not justifiable in a civilized society.

4 Likes

Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by F00028: 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2012
TroGunn:

Hitler killed for Nazism and he disliked christianity...

ACCORDING TO HIM, HE WAS DOING GOD’S WORK.

He didn’t hate Christianity:

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter…

–Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922

(Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of AdolfHitler,April1922-August 1939,

Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by texazzpete(m): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2012
vedaxcool: That when a muslim does bad muslims condemn him as such yet when Anders Breviek kills 77 he is mentally disturbed! The problem really is u guys are just silly dishonest

If you had half a brain and you spent more time following world issues instead of browsing jihadist forums, you'd have known that Anders Brevik was adjudged to be completely sane by experts and by his own admission.
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by texazzpete(m): 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2012
F00028:

is that real research or did you just make that up on the spot?

I made that up on the spot, obviously...but when 'blasphemy' charges against non-muslims usually leads to a summary execution without fair, secular trial, i'd say that figure isn't too far off the mark.

PLease also add to the tally those innocent folks that are often killed just for the 'blasphemous' fact of them being 'infidels'. Examples such as that corper in the North that was killed by her students, those two nuns in Somalia that were shot after the danish cartoons scandal, the tens of innocent souls killed during the 'Miss World', 'Akaluka' and 'Danish cartoons' riots.
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by noobsaibot2(m): 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2012
NUKE EM ALL grin grin grin grin
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by UyiIredia(m): 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2012
The Imam was wicked. He deserves to be punished severely for what he did.
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by ektbear: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2012
hovic: 1. Buddhists living with Hindus = No
Problem

2. Hindus living with Christians = No
Problem

3. Christians living with Shintos = No
Problem
4. Shintos living with Confucians = No
Problem

5. Confusians living with Baha'is = No
Problem

6. Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem

7. Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
8. Atheists living with Buddhists = No
Problem

9. Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem

10. Sikhs live living Hindus = No Problem

11. Hinduslive living Baha'is = No Problem

12. Baha'is live living Christians = No Problem

13. Christians living with Jews = No
Problem

14. Jews living with Buddhists = No
Problem

15. Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem

16. Shintos living with Atheists = No
Problem

17. Atheists living with Confucians = No
Problem

18. Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem

1. Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem

3. Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
5. Muslims
living with Sikhs = Problem
6.Muslims living
with Baha'is = Problem
7. Muslims living with Shintos = Problem

8. Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
Anyone can see where does the problem lie
actually.

QFT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) / Ruling On Muslim Working In An Interest-based Bank / Nothing Must Happen To MURIC Director, Call Alaroye To Order!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.