Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

How Can She Know If Her Boyfriend Is Ready 2 Marry Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can She Know If Her Boyfriend Is Ready 2 Marry Her. (2411 Views)

Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / How Can She Know Her Life Partner,when She Meet One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can She Know If Her Boyfriend Is Ready 2 Marry Her. by oluchi557(f): 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2012
How she know pls suggest
Re: How Can She Know If Her Boyfriend Is Ready 2 Marry Her. by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:40am On Sep 04, 2012
Hello! Ur not explanative enough can u please come again?
Re: How Can She Know If Her Boyfriend Is Ready 2 Marry Her. by Sijo01(f): 12:43am On Sep 04, 2012
oluchi557: How she know pls suggest

Watin be dis

1 Like

Re: How Can She Know If Her Boyfriend Is Ready 2 Marry Her. by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:48am On Sep 04, 2012
Sijo01:

Watin be dis
i wonder oo
Re: How Can She Know If Her Boyfriend Is Ready 2 Marry Her. by segunjowo(m): 8:01am On Sep 04, 2012
After some times into your relationship, tell ur bf u r pregnant for him. If he says keep the baby, he will marry u for sure. If he says abort the baby, he is NOT LIKELY to marry u in the future.

1 Like

Re: How Can She Know If Her Boyfriend Is Ready 2 Marry Her. by djeezy(m): 8:03am On Sep 04, 2012
@Op, your post is devoid of a story but nevertheless I can give you an answer, I'll say the moment he puts an engagement ring on her finger. That's why she'll know he's ready to marry her. Damn promises and all that, talk is cheap.

2 Likes

Re: How Can She Know If Her Boyfriend Is Ready 2 Marry Her. by Adaeze003(f): 9:24am On Sep 04, 2012
djeezy: @Op, your post is devoid of a story but nevertheless I can give you an answer, I'll say the moment he puts an engagement ring on her finger . That's why she'll know he's ready to marry her. Damn promises and all that, talk is cheap.
seconded!
Re: How Can She Know If Her Boyfriend Is Ready 2 Marry Her. by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 04, 2012
Plsss O! HOW AM I TO KNOW THE ANSWER? I don‘t know the boyfriend‘s character, no details on how things are going between them now, his aspirations on relationship matters, his age e.t.c
Then, only God knows if he ll marry her.
Re: How Can She Know If Her Boyfriend Is Ready 2 Marry Her. by oluchi557(f): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2012
Lolaabokoku: i wonder oo
i met him n he forced me 2 had sex wit him which am nt ready 2.since then i refuse going 2 his house.but last i went 2 his place he has furnished his house than b4.n stil presurizing 4 sex n i asked him 2 go n marry n he says hes nt financialy buoyant yet n i told him dt when hes ready i wil marry him.but d problem is dat we stoped talking 2 each other coz of sex,which am nt ready 4.but he likes me a lot .
Re: How Can She Know If Her Boyfriend Is Ready 2 Marry Her. by Valto(m): 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2012
oluchi557: i met him n he forced me 2 had sex wit him which am nt ready 2.since then i refuse going 2 his house.but last i went 2 his place he has furnished his house than b4.n stil presurizing 4 sex n i asked him 2 go n marry n he says hes nt financialy buoyant yet n i told him dt when hes ready i wil marry him.but d problem is dat we stoped talking 2 each other coz of sex ,which am nt ready 4.but he likes me a lot .
he is probably a player...note. giving him sex wouldnt make him to marry u... he said he is not (financially buoyant) ready for marriage, y bother yourself then
Re: How Can She Know If Her Boyfriend Is Ready 2 Marry Her. by DukeNija(m): 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2012
Op please don't sleep with that dude, that is if you like yourself.
Guys and $ex grin
Re: How Can She Know If Her Boyfriend Is Ready 2 Marry Her. by obicentlis: 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2012
Duke_Nija: Op please don't sleep with that dude, that is if you like yourself.
Guys and $ex grin
Forget that thing abeg, if you aren't ready for sex then why going to date d guy. I hate this talk of no sex and you want to be close to him knowing fully well he is flesh and blood. My people say, land wey no dey like basket, make e no grow mushroom.
Re: How Can She Know If Her Boyfriend Is Ready 2 Marry Her. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2012
oluchi557: but d problem is dat we stoped talking 2 each other coz of sex,which am nt ready 4.but he likes me a lot .
He likes you a lot! U r not even sure he loves you! Having intimacy with a guy does not guarantee marriage with him. So pls stop daydreaming marriage with a guy who cares only for intimacy with you.
It takes more than finances to make a marriage work! The guy is not ready for emotional burden and the likes.
Meanwhile, forget about marriage with him till he says he is ready.
Re: How Can She Know If Her Boyfriend Is Ready 2 Marry Her. by Mynd44: 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2012
When he puts a ring on her finger, he is ready
Re: How Can She Know If Her Boyfriend Is Ready 2 Marry Her. by delonz(m): 4:27am On Jul 07, 2013
Mynd_44: When he puts a ring on her finger, he is ready
Putting a wring on a girl's hand doesn't guarantte marraige. That is just a stepping stone, I have seen numbers of girls who later removed their.:
Re: How Can She Know If Her Boyfriend Is Ready 2 Marry Her. by Mynd44: 6:30am On Jul 07, 2013
delonz:
Putting a wring on a girl's hand doesn't guarantte marraige. That is just a stepping stone, I have seen numbers of girls who later removed their.:
It shows interest which is what the Op asked about
Re: How Can She Know If Her Boyfriend Is Ready 2 Marry Her. by delonz(m): 7:49am On Jul 07, 2013
Mynd_44: guy
It shows interest which is what the Op asked about
:
A player can also do that, guys are capable of doing anytning. Guys are so afarid to let go some girls and most guys does that to reduce pressure from the girl. No girl should see that as a sign of seriousness not anymore.
Re: How Can She Know If Her Boyfriend Is Ready 2 Marry Her. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 07, 2013
Has he met ur parents?

He has nt even discussd marriage with u.
He only askd to be laid.

Since u arent ready,stay away. He may like you,even love u sef,bt hes nt ready yet,and has made it clear to u. Your asking us the wrong question.
Re: How Can She Know If Her Boyfriend Is Ready 2 Marry Her. by Mynd44: 9:38am On Jul 07, 2013
delonz: :
A player can also do that, guys are capable of doing anytning. Guys are so afarid to let go some girls and most guys does that to reduce pressure from the girl. No girl should see that as a sign of seriousness not anymore.
Then there is no sign cos I know guys that will feign a marriage for reasons other than love and companionship
Re: How Can She Know If Her Boyfriend Is Ready 2 Marry Her. by k2039: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Romance Section: Legendary Award [NOMINATIONS] / My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night / Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.