Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? (2481 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Advice Needed - Her Fiancee Slept With 3 Of Her Bridesmaids Prior To Wedding Day / How Can I Know About His Sexual Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
Dear Readers

I am in a no s*x relationship with this amazing young man, he is cool and has everything I wanted in a man.

Apart from him, have always been in a no s*x relationship, the last man I dated, who died in the ill fated Dana Air crash was also in a no s*x relationship with me but he was more vibrant emotionally, like he will hug me tight, hold me and look into my eyes, roll his hands over me and kisses me too and sometimes I notice he will be so turn on, just that we have decided we want to wait and sometimes he will say baby i’m so turn on but I can handle it.

Now the issue I have with this one I am dating now is, he will not do any of that, all he does is look at me passionately, and if he must touch me, he will just hold my hands and play with my fingers, he can stare at me the whole day and gist with me, but I have never seen him at the point where he was turn on, whether in his face or actions, he is just there.know he is God fearing and can afford not to be turn on, but I am so scared, have slept in his house before, we were just like blood siblings, cook together eat and off he went to his room, no emotions or maybe a kiss to say good night and stuff, it was so neutral I feared he might not like s*x or romance at all or maybe he is not all right.

Sometimes I want to bring up gist like, how far did you go with your ex, what is the most naughty thing you have done in a relationship or for love, and he will go like… I came back from work, I didn’t have a car then, so I trek all the way to her house to cook for her.And I ask, what’s your most memorable s*x experience, and he replied baby good night, this is not you so don’t bring up the fake self, you’ve been talking too much to your girl friends lately I guess.

How do I get to know all these about him, have starved myself enough of s*x to please God, and to be a good girl my mother asked me to be and cannot “CANNOT” and will not be able to stand a slow or bad s*x experiences in marriage, the thought of this is driving me crazy.....
Re: Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? by Cutehector(m): 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
Now look at dem... They dnt want sex in rship buh they are craving it badly..

Www.confused.com

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? by madgoat(m): 11:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
Kath5kouture:
Dear Readers

I am in a no s*x relationship with this amazing young man, he is cool and has everything I wanted in a man.

Apart from him, have always been in a no s*x relationship, the last man I dated, who died in the ill fated Dana Air crash was also in a no s*x relationship with me but he was more vibrant emotionally, like he will hug me tight, hold me and look into my eyes, roll his hands over me and kisses me too and sometimes I notice he will be so turn on, just that we have decided we want to wait and sometimes he will say baby i’m so turn on but I can handle it.

Now the issue I have with this one I am dating now is, he will not do any of that, all he does is look at me passionately, and if he must touch me, he will just hold my hands and play with my fingers, he can stare at me the whole day and gist with me, but I have never seen him at the point where he was turn on, whether in his face or actions, he is just there.know he is God fearing and can afford not to be turn on, but I am so scared, have slept in his house before, we were just like blood siblings, cook together eat and off he went to his room, no emotions or maybe a kiss to say good night and stuff, it was so neutral I feared he might not like s*x or romance at all or maybe he is not all right.

Sometimes I want to bring up gist like, how far did you go with your ex, what is the most naughty thing you have done in a relationship or for love, and he will go like… I came back from work, I didn’t have a car then, so I trek all the way to her house to cook for her.And I ask, what’s your most memorable s*x experience, and he replied baby good night, this is not you so don’t bring up the fake self, you’ve been talking too much to your girl friends lately I guess.

How do I get to know all these about him, have starved myself enough of s*x to please God, and to be a good girl my mother asked me to be and cannot “CANNOT” and will not be able to stand a slow or bad s*x experiences in marriage, the thought of this is driving me crazy..

How i wish u can date me so that i can teach you how to have a good sexual time kiss
Re: Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? by talktonase(m): 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ungrateful girl! You want to eat ur cake and have it abi.Those kine guys nah only him boxers go give u belle...just behave ur self and accept him as he is.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? by Michellla(f): 11:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
smh.Why Are Some Girls So Confused?
Re: Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? by sunkieisland(m): 12:02am On Dec 13, 2015
The most profound definition of cluelessness.

I'm pretty sure your no sex before marriage is nothing but a ruse.

Grow up, if your principle is faith based and the guy's as well, you dont need advise here
Re: Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:03am On Dec 13, 2015
Buahahahahahahahahaha.... oh lord lord lordy lord!!!.

*laughs out of thread*
Re: Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? by Ishilove: 12:24am On Dec 13, 2015
Orisirisi
Re: Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? by HARDDON: 12:30am On Dec 13, 2015
Cutehector:
Now look at dem... They dnt want sex in rship buh they are craving it badly..

Www.confused.com

cheesy

Yes No Yes
Re: Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:46am On Dec 13, 2015
I have read this story before na few months ago

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 13, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
I have read this story before na few months ago
You don't have to comment to advertise your own blog. Just look and pass,u no go die! undecided
Re: Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? by Mintayo(m): 3:20am On Dec 13, 2015
smh...
Apparently, the Op is confused.
Re: Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? by feran15(m): 5:34am On Dec 13, 2015
you are basically comparing your old boyfriend with your even if your reasons sound genuine, its not advisable.

about your bf, he might feel that way, but not show it. I'll advise you just Ask for assurance that you will "do it" well after marriage instead of asking about exes
Re: Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:07am On Dec 13, 2015
feran15:
you are basically comparing your old boyfriend with your even if your reasons sound genuine, its not advisable.

about your bf, he might feel that way, but not show it. I'll advise you just Ask for assurance that you will "do it" well after marriage instead of asking about exes

What if he lies? grin
Re: Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? by Johnnoah1st: 10:54am On Dec 13, 2015
have read dis same lame story over ten times on nairaland now.
Re: Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 10:58am On Dec 13, 2015
This na old story naaa. How many times we go read am here for nairaland.

Re: Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? by chi4ik4(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2015
sunkieisland:
The most profound definition of cluelessness.

I'm pretty sure your no sex before marriage is nothing but a ruse.

Grow up, if your principle is faith based and the guy's as well, you dont need advise here
God bless you dear, girls can be confused. that was how I caught my girlfriend cheating just because I said no sex before marriage & she claim to be a virgin. I have been kissing her passionately & lite romance just to calm her down but no avail.
girls are the reason y men only Bleep & dumb them.
Re: Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? by josephobaro(m): 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
You wanted a no sex relationship and now you have one so don't complain.
Best thing , do a fertility test and rest your case.
Re: Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? by valdes00(m): 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
The question am yet to find an answer to...... What do they want?....... A Yoruba proverb said, what u won't eat, dont smell it with ur nose....... u said u r in a no sex relationship n u r clamouring for a kiss.... U wan dey punish d man abi, him dick go hard finish, no show.... so u expect mak him b like d first mumu abi wey dey tell u say him fit handle himself after konji hold am...... Some Girls sha

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
Michellla:
smh.Why Are Some Girls So Confused?
gringringrin
Re: Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Kath5kouture:

You don't have to comment to advertise your own blog. Just look and pass,u no go die! undecided
Sorry to sound harsh where did you read my post advertising my blog? So I should not comment on a thread I have read a similar story somewhere because busybody like you will not mind their business
Re: Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? by Adesiji77: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ishilove:
Orisirisi

As in, "various, various" cheesy grin
Re: Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ladies sef, una wahala three much. Offer him to your best friend to know wosup with his sexual prowess, she'd give you feedback the morning after..
He has everyothr thing you want in a man, why be an Oliver twist. Wait till your marriage to get the surprise package. If he turns out to be a sexual flop, then you would bring him up to speed. That's what what great couples do, helping themselves to be the best for themselves.
Re: Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? by peedeeasobie(m): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
You touch= problem.
You don't touch= problem.

what on earth do ladies want?
Re: Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? by JOAN11(f): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Define what you want,if you don't want sex then why want him to touch you?
Re: Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
have read dis same lame story over ten times on nairaland now.
So wetin you dey so here? oshofri! lipsrsealed
Re: Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Sorry to sound harsh where did you read my post advertising my blog? So I should not comment on a thread I have read a similar story somewhere because busybody like you will not mind their business
Olodo,ur blog's name is below abi u no fit read wetin u write? Odogwu my ass!
Re: Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=Ucheosefoh post=40967076] Sorry to sound harsh where did you read my post advertising my blog? Ojugo!
Re: Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
This na old story naaa. How many times we go read am here for nairaland.
as long as u keep commenting stupidly we will keep on posting it! Oluku!
Re: Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? by fayose4real(m): 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
valdes00:
The question am yet to find an answer to...... What do they want?....... A Yoruba proverb said, what u won't eat, dont smell it with ur nose....... u said u r in a no sex relationship n u r clamouring for a kiss.... U wan dey punish d man abi, him dick go hard finish, no show.... so u expect mak him b like d first mumu abi wey dey tell u say him fit handle himself after konji hold am...... Some Girls sha
u have said it all, dat first guy is a real mumu (fool), no sex & still u want him to romance u so dat konji go catch him abi, so after conji don catch him watin go follow? if he tries to push it further u will be like he is not faithful with is promise, he is not god fearing, he only want my kitty cat, yess... he will face rejection from u, why do u ladies like puting men into agony self, so he will be d one to suffer alone after conji don hold am abi, d guy is a genius, i salute him, why do u girls feel everything should revolve arround u
Re: Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Kath5kouture:
Olodo,ur blog's name is below abi u no fit read wetin u write? Odogwu my ass!
ewu you even have a blog I laugh at you accusing me of what you are doing, why do lowlifes like you enjoy bringing people down? abeg carry your badbelle away from my mention if they send you tell them you no see me
Re: Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? by birdt: 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
Looking for help? try whereweallmeet, a social dating platform with live dating agents.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Brother Brought A Male Friend Neighbor Into Our House? / Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? / The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.