Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity (20557 Views)

Anony & Deep Sight: Verse By Verse Academy On The Trinity & The Deity Of Christ / About The Trinity / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by ijawkid(m): 7:30am On Sep 05, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

God's command says:

"Whosoever transgresses, and abides not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abides in the doctrine of Christ, he has both the Father and the Son" (2 John 9).

"Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which you have learned, and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple" (Rom.16:17-18 ).

If the Word of the Lord said it, and I believe it, that settles it for me.

What does d word of GOD say??

Does it ever talk about the holy trinity??

Imagine how"" holy"" is attached to a doctrine as false as the trinity......

Jesus is not Yahweh....shikena....

Ola agree and be blessed.....

The trinity has turned u into sometin else....

@ john 4:24 Jesus says"" God is a spirit and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and truth........""

If Jesus was the Father(Yahweh) how could he have made this statement to Jews who indeed concured with the fact that God can never be seen.....The jews fully knew that only representatives of Yahweh could be seen and felt.....as for Yahweh no one can see Him and yet live.....

If Jesus was God he wuld never make such statement since he was flesh and all eyes could see him...........can spirits be seen?? Can God be seen??...Jesus is not Yahweh...

John 1:18 expansiates...

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
No one has ever seen God. God's only Son, the
one who is closest to the Father's heart, has
made him known......

Okpari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides just open one verse in d bible that calls the holy spirit a GOD or GOD....please show everybody.....

Because we really need the holy spirit to complete d formular...

1 Like

Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by nedostic: 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2012
@Frosbel,

You might have addressed some of my questions ditto Olaadegbu.

Please do justice to the other questions below:

More so, if you critically assess your bible on water baptism. Jesus did instruct his disciples to baptize in the name of the Father,Son and Holy Spirit but if you look at most of the baptisms in the bible;you would clearly observe that the apostles did baptize in the name of Jesus Christ.

What could you clearly deduce from the above illustration?

Also, from your write-up, I could deduce that Jesus Christ is in heaven with another personality or an almighty spirit-GOD. Could this my assertion be right from what you have culled and equally stated?

Kindly respond at your convenience.God bless you!
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by Sweetnecta: 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2012
hey Olaadegbu, Frosbel is arguing against trinity in a thread near you.

he says neither Jesus nor Holy spirit is God.
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2012
Sweetnecta: hey Olaadegbu, Frosbel is arguing against trinity in a thread near you.

Yahweh is GOD.

Jesus is GOD in the sense of the word Adoni which means LORD .

In purpose JESUS is ONE with GOD but Yahweh is ONE Only and there is no other.

The Holy Spirit is GOD Himself, which is to say his Spirit , so please do not misquote me wink
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by brainpulse: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2012
@ Frosbel,

I always thought you are a real christian but didnt know you are not one at all, from your responses.

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."(1 Timothy 3:16)

"God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit." "The Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us" (John 1:14), and was "declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the Spirit of holiness" (Romans 1:4).

Why did the bible refered to the "The mystery of godliness"- The mystery word what does it trying to explain?
Who is the God that became flesh?
Who was the one that preached to the Gentiles?

When christians begin to say King james version or other version is incorrect. Know for sure and authoritatively they dont have the indwelling of the holyspirit and does not depend on Him for inspiration and teaching of the wordsGod but they are of the letters and depend solely on human thoughts and logical interpretations.
And never say the Bible was given by Roman catholic. It seems your conversion is questionable .

1 Like

Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
brainpulse: @ Frosbel,

I always thought you are a real christian but didnt know you are not one at all, from your responses.

You are the one who has judged me as a non-Christian.

I am for Christ because of the follow verse :

"Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist." - 2 John 1:7

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."(1 Timothy 3:16)

It is now revealed to us his saints, so it is no longer a mystery.

"the mystery that has been kept hidden for ages and generations, but is now disclosed to the saints." - Colossians 1:26

"and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things." - Ephesians 3:9

Who is the God that became flesh?

God did not become FLESH, his word became FLESH.

This is Christ Jesus.

Who was the one that preached to the Gentiles?

Christ Jesus

When christians begin to say King james version or other version is incorrect. Know for sure and authoritatively they dont have the indwelling of the holyspirit and does not depend on Him for inspiration and teaching of the wordsGod but they are of the letters and depend solely on human thoughts and logical interpretations.

And you are judging others based on church tradition.

You think dividing GOD into 3 makes sense . This is why countless Jews and Muslims have been lost by the kingdom because of this heretical doctrine.
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by PastorKun(m): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2012
frosbel:

You think dividing GOD into 3 makes sense . This is why countless Jews and Muslims have been lost by the kingdom because of this heretical doctrine.

GBAM!!! This is the biggest harm the man made trinity heresy as caused to the body of christ.
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by brainpulse: 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2012
You call it anyname, trinity or not. The facts still remains as, God came down in Human form- a mystery you can not unravel, (beyond science it was not artificail insemination or tube inplant), choose to pray as a man- a mystery you can not unravel by human knowledge,and choose to die and ressurect- a mystery science and logic will instead unravel will deniel.
All this mysteries can only be explained and thought by the spirit of God
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2012
brainpulse: You call it anyname, trinity or not. The facts still remains as, God came down in Human form- a mystery you can not unravel, (beyond science it was not artificail insemination or tube inplant), choose to pray as a man- a mystery you can not unravel by human knowledge,and choose to die and ressurect- a mystery science and logic will instead unravel will deniel.
All this mysteries can only be explained and thought by the spirit of God

So even after I have quoted verses in scripture that plainly confirm that these mysteries have been made know to his saints, you still think that it is a mystery , right ?

God has revealed himself to his Children.

Do not becloud truth with tradition.
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by TheOP1(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2012
If not for this mysterious doctrine of God the Majestic coming to earth to Die on a cross, a lot of muslims today wud be christians..

God is not the author of confusion and wouldnt make the most important Foundation of his Path or Religion a Mystery to the very People he wants to save.

The ages old doctrine has always been, Believe in the One God creator and follow his messangers as simple as that without need for mystery.
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by mrmayor(m): 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2012
frosbel:

[size=13pt]Jesus Christ was 100% full man and not GOD.
[/size]
Yahweh cannot be tempted, Yahweh cannot die, Yahweh does not say that the father is greater than he, Yahweh does not eat, drink or sleep.

[size=13pt]Mate you are jealously holding unto false doctrine.[/size]

One thing I do and which God has blessed me with is to examine all church doctrine in the light of scripture.

During this process I have found out that what the majority of apostate christianity believe in largley unscriptural , such as :
[size=13pt]
1. Immortal Soul
2. Eternal Hell
3. souls in heaven or hell at death
4. Trinity
5. Tithing
6. rapture
[/size]
etc etc

Read your bible and humbly ask God for wisdom, that is what I do almost everyday and the traditions of men have been totally destroyed from before my very eyes, praise be to Yahweh our eternal father, saviour and redeemer.

Wow, Frosbel, is this you or your clone?
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by brainpulse: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
Fellow nobody has divided God in 3 but only you. God is God and can exhibit Himself in any form beyond human understanding and comprehension. You can't just use human knowlegde to explain spiritual things.You can not say God can't come in the form of a Man to achieve His aim as recorded in the sciptures, and also in the human form exhibit all form of human
1 corthin 2:10-15

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2012
brainpulse: Fellow nobody has divided God in 3 but only you. God is God and can exhibit Himself in any form beyond human understanding and comprehension. You can't just use human knowlegde to explain spiritual things.You can not say God can't come in the form of a Man to achieve His aim as recorded in the sciptures, and also in the human form exhibit all form of human
1 corthin 2:10-15

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man

God can reveal himself in any form , but God has said in his word that he is not a MAN , right ?

So how can God himself come as a man ?

"God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?" - Numbers 23:19

God is a SPIRIT , not s MAN , stop deceiving yourself.

Let us see what our Lord and Saviour Christ Jesus has to say about this.

"God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth." - John 4:24

Even our LORD says GOD is a Spirit and yet you and your theologians twist his words into meanings that make absolutely nonsense or should I say no sense.
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by brainpulse: 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
frosbel:

So when you cannot argue the points case by case , you rush off to a site or any site for that matter to look for an article that will label him as a false prophet

Why do you find it so hard to argue your case point by point backed up by scripture, why must you always reply on others through cartoons, pictures and articles to do your thinking for you ?

Let me help you a little bit.

Remember God was in Christ reconciling the world back to himself.

"that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting men's sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation." - 2 Corinthians 5:19

Jesus Christ was 100% full man and not GOD

Yahweh cannot be tempted, Yahweh cannot die, Yahweh does not say that the father is greater than he, Yahweh does not eat, drink or sleep.

Mate you are jealously holding unto false doctrine.

One thing I do and which God has blessed me with is to examine all church doctrine in the light of scripture.

During this process I have found out that what the majority of apostate christianity believe in largley unscriptural , such as :

1. Immortal Soul
2. Eternal Hell
3. souls in heaven or hell at death
4. Trinity
5. Tithing
6. rapture

etc etc

Read your bible and humbly ask God for wisdom, that is what I do almost everyday and the traditions of men have been totally destroyed from before my very eyes, praise be to Yahweh our eternal father, saviour and redeemer.

With this comment of yours I can say 2 tim 3:15
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by nedostic: 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2012
@Frosbel,

Anyway, I must commend you for your tenacity towards exploring biblical knowledge but we equally need to put it into perspectives.

The scripture can always be quoted to suit our desires or thinking pattern but its quite harmful to do so.So caution is the main key or what we can supposedly refer to as wisdom.

One thing I equally know that the bible speaks for itself.Perhaps men being fallible have always misconstrued certain biblical contexts.

Please do justice to my questions. I am sure you are not shying away from it.

If you critically assess your bible on water baptism. Jesus did instruct his disciples to baptize in the name of the Father,Son and Holy Spirit but if you look at most of the baptisms in the bible;you would clearly observe that the apostles did baptize in the name of Jesus Christ.

Also, from your write-up, I could deduce that Jesus Christ is in heaven with another personality or an almighty spirit-GOD. Could this my assertion be right from what you have culled and equally stated?
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by Sweetnecta: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
@Frosbel:
by frosbel(m): 1:04pm

Sweetnecta: hey Olaadegbu, Frosbel is arguing against trinity in a thread near you.

Yahweh is GOD.

Jesus is GOD in the sense of the word Adoni which means LORD .

In purpose JESUS is ONE with GOD but Yahweh is ONE Only and there is no other.

The Holy Spirit is GOD Himself, which is to say his Spirit , so please do not misquote me wink
3 Gods, 3 persons. Is this not Trinity that Olaadegbu is talking about that you are at the same time saying does not exist? As much as I say Olaadegbu is wrong. He has something better than you in character He is consistent. He stands on principle, though deficient. You on the other hand stands on nothing. You criticized Trinity yet you are using 3 God persons to argue with me.

Can you run a serious computer program on one hand saying God is Yahweh and there is no other God and Jesus and Holy Spirit are Gods in addition and let me see how you come out?
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Frosbel: 3 Gods, 3 persons. Is this not Trinity that Olaadegbu is talking about that you are at the same time saying does not exist? As much as I say Olaadegbu is wrong. He has something better than you in character He is consistent. He stands on principle, though deficient. You on the other hand stands on nothing. You criticized Trinity yet you are using 3 God persons to argue with me.

Can you run a serious computer program on one hand saying God is Yahweh and there is no other God and Jesus and Holy Spirit are Gods in addition and let me see how you come out?

Jesus is not GOD , I said ONE Purpose with GOD , abi English de hard grin

Jesus is LORD

The Holy Spirit is not another person distinct from GOD, the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of GOD.
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
[quote author=nedostic]@Frosbel,

Please do justice to my questions. I am sure you are not shying away from it.

Not at all, I am just responding to all the attacks against me, will answer you now grin

If you critically assess your bible on water baptism. Jesus did instruct his disciples to baptize in the name of the Father,Son and Holy Spirit but if you look at most of the baptisms in the bible;you would clearly observe that the apostles did baptize in the name of Jesus Christ.

The apostles baptised by the authority of Christ Jesus.

Jesus gave them the authority to baptise in the name of the father , the son and the holy spirit.

So they carried our his directives exactly as Jesus has stated , i.e by his authority.

In summary the apostles baptised new believers in the name of the father, son and holy spirit by the authority of Christ Jesus.

[/b]

Yes Jesus Christ is in Heaven, there are 2 in Heaven Christ Jesus and Yahweh.

Psalm 110:1 Of David. A psalm. The LORD says to my Lord: "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet."

Ephesians 1:20 which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms,
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by brainpulse: 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2012
John 8:58 - Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

If he was 100% man then how come he existed before abraham that was long dead before his arrival.
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
brainpulse: John 8:58 - Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

If he was 100% man then how come he existed before abraham that was long dead before his arrival.

The argument is made that because Jesus was “before” Abraham, Jesus must have been God. There is no question that Jesus figuratively “existed” in Abraham’s time. However, he did not actually physically exist as a person; rather he “existed” in the mind of God as God’s plan for the redemption of man. A careful reading of the context of the verse shows that Jesus was speaking of “existing” in God’s foreknowledge.

Another example

Revelation 13:8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast -- all whose names have not been written in the book of life belonging to the Lamb that was slain from the creation of the world. (NIV)

1 Peter 1:18-20 For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your forefathers, 19 but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect. 20 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake. (NIV)
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by brainpulse: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
frosbel:

The argument is made that because Jesus was “before” Abraham, Jesus must have been God. There is no question that Jesus figuratively “existed” in Abraham’s time. However, he did not actually physically exist as a person; rather he “existed” in the mind of God as God’s plan for the redemption of man. A careful reading of the context of the verse shows that Jesus was speaking of “existing” in God’s foreknowledge.

Another example

Revelation 13:8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast -- all whose names have not been written in the book of life belonging to the Lamb that was slain from the creation of the world. (NIV)

1 Peter 1:18-20 For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your forefathers, 19 but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect. 20 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake. (NIV)

What do you mean as he existed in the mind of God? And as what?

1 Like

Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by brainpulse: 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2012
Revelation 22:13 - “I AM the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”... 22:16 - “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches.”
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by jayriginal: 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2012
brainpulse: @ Frosbel,

This I think, is the biggest problem with christianity and one that will never go away.

Both sides are accusing each other of cultism grin and being fake christians and heretics etc. While there is some form of civility in the exchange at at some time in the past, various cruelties would have been perpetuated over this issue.

Each person uses the bible and the "holy spirit" as his back up. Holy spirit being actually, whatever interpretation resonates with the person.

So who is correct? The trinitarians or the non trinitarians ? Because if both of them are correct (having had separate truths revealed by the "holy spirit" ) it would suggest that there is more than one holy spirit.

That would account for the different doctrines and interpretations emanating from christianity.

Of course if there are several holy spirits, there cant be a "trinity" having exceeded that magic number. grin

1 Like

Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by nedostic: 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2012
@Frosbel,

Thanks for taking your time. I do not think people are 'attacking' you as the case maybe. We might have dissenting views/opinions but civility has dawned on us all to attack issues and not the personality or the virtual 'Frosbel'.

I beg to differ on your response to the water baptism.I would like to point out the fact that most of the water baptisms in the bible as recorded was done in Jesus name and not even the title of the Father,Son,and Holy Spirit. Perhaps, you(Frosbel) and some others might prove me wrong in this case.

Anyway, my next question is this: Where was Jesus Christ prior to His Coming to the earth? I expect you to back it up with scriptures.Sure, you would!

Hint, remember Jesus Christ was almost lynched upon by the Pharisees and Sadducee when he told his audience back in the days that before the patriach,Abraham was,I AM.

God bless Frosbel.

@Others,

Please let us all do well not to call Frosbel names or 'attack' him like he earlier stated.

Methinks, Frosbel is an amazing guy with flaws like us all. He cannot be right at all times,just the way we cannot be right at all times as well.

The scripture must be our guide and pray for the Holy Spirit for understanding!
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2012
jayriginal:
This I think, is the biggest problem with christianity and one that will never go away.
Both sides are accusing each other of cultism grin and being fake christians and heretics etc. While there is some form of civility in the exchange at at some time in the past, various cruelties would have been perpetuated over this issue.
Each person uses the bible and the "holy spirit" as his back up. Holy spirit being actually, whatever interpretation resonates with the person.
So who is correct? The trinitarians or the non trinitarians ? Because if both of them are correct (having had separate truths revealed by the "holy spirit" ) it would suggest that there is more than one holy spirit.
That would account for the different doctrines and interpretations emanating from christianity.
Of course if there are several holy spirits, there cant be a "trinity" having exceeded that magic number. grin

Forget about the trinity, I propose a Quadrinity that includes God the Mother. If that's not enough, I'll add God the Daughter and make them the Holy Quintinity.

The Holy Spirit is my back up and I have Buzugee as my Bible Scholar.
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by Sweetnecta: 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2012
@Frosbel:
by frosbel(m): 4:01pm

Sweetnecta: @Frosbel: 3 Gods, 3 persons. Is this not Trinity that Olaadegbu is talking about that you are at the same time saying does not exist? As much as I say Olaadegbu is wrong. He has something better than you in character He is consistent. He stands on principle, though deficient. You on the other hand stands on nothing. You criticized Trinity yet you are using 3 God persons to argue with me.

Jesus is not GOD , I said ONE Purpose with GOD , abi English de hard grin
Is this bold not what each prophet was? Have you read about a prophet running a different purpose from what God commissioned?

Jesus is LORD
like those in the house of lords, the upper chamber of your adopted country's parliament. it has to be that empty.

The Holy Spirit is not another person distinct from GOD, the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of GOD.
is Yahweh physical and Holy Spirit, unseen, not physical, hence spirit? You know you cant have 2 spirits now: Yahweh Spirit and Holy Spirit Spirit based on your argument.

You will rope yourself like Id ram soon enough.
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by truthislight: 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2012
frosbel:

Another example

just as there are many god and many lords, but there is to us one God and one lord.

Yes, jesus christ existed in heaven with his Father as the first born of all creation.

Why then are there man gods?

Spirit beings are like gods to human. Fallen angels.

"But to us there is but one God the father out of whom all things are"
the almighty God Yahweh.

So, if demons are qualify to be called "gods" how much more the first born of all creation!

Isaiah 9:6
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by dattaswami: 7:33am On Sep 06, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

There are actually only 2 entities.

1. Heavenly Father or Absolute God who is unimaginable and invisible

2. Son of God ( a devoted soul of God whome to which God wish to enter for coming to this world in human form)

Holyspirit can be considered as power of GOd or God in a spirit form.

The absolute God is unimaginable. We cannot imagine Him or see Him. He is beyond our comprehension. He is beyond the worldly logic. Such GOD created this world for His entertainment. The creation is only His dream. Thus creation is His imagination. The creation is negligible or nothing compared to God or almost nil or only God is said to be truly existing or THE TRUTH.

Such God enters into His own creation (own imagination) by selecting the most suitable soul existing in the creation known as Son of God to give His presence to us, preach, and uplift us through divine knowledge. He is known as Human Incarnation and we can see Him, touch Him, co-live with Him and clear all our doubts. Whoever see Son of God has seen the invisible God existing in Him. This is the only way to see and serve the unimaginable God.

God is impartial and comes to this world in human form in every human generation to preach the divine knowledge here on this earth. He is here only.
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2012
brainpulse: John 8:58 - Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

Good point. That verse asserts that Jesus Christ was God in human form as we can see in the KJV below:

"Jesus said to them, Verily, verily, I say to you, Before Abraham was, I am" -- John 8:58 The Evidence Bible.

Someone explained it like this:

"If I give you a small slice of cheese from a large block (the taste being constant throughout the whole block), and you spit out the cheese saying you hate the taste, then you reject the whole block. Jesus was God manifest in human form. If the Jews and other religious folks rejected Him, they rejected the Father also -- he who is of God hears God's words".

John corroborates this in his epistle when he wrote:

"Whosoever denies the Son, the same has not the Father, (but) he that acknowledges the Son has the Father also" (1 John 2:23).

1 Like

Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Good point. That verse asserts that Jesus Christ was God in human form as we can see in the KJV below:

"Jesus said to them, Verily, verily, I say to you, Before Abraham was, I am" -- John 8:58 The Evidence Bible.

Someone explained it like this:

"If I give you a small slice of cheese from a large block (the taste being constant throughout the whole block), and you spit out the cheese saying you hate the taste, then you reject the whole block. Jesus was God manifest in human form. If the Jews and other religious folks rejected Him, they rejected the Father also -- he who is of God hears God's words".

John corroborates this in his epistle when he wrote:

"Whosoever denies the Son, the same has not the Father, (but) he that acknowledges the Son has the Father also" (1 John 2:23).

"He was chosen before the creation of the world , but was revealed in these last times for your sake." - 1 Peter 1:20

God through his WORD had chosen Christ for our salvation even more he came in person to die for our sins.

So before Abraham I am , is a valid representation of fact. And by the way God's name is not I AM , it is Yahweh.

Just as God's word says he chose us before the foundation of the world.

"For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love" - Ephesians 1:4

So if we say Christ in person pre-existed before the foundation of the world that means you and I also pre-existed before the foundation of the world following your logic.
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by brainpulse: 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2012
frosbel: "He was chosen before the creation of the world , but was revealed in these last times for your sake." - 1 Peter 1:20

God through his WORD had chosen Christ for our salvation even more he came in person to die for our sins.

So before Abraham I am , is a valid representation of fact. And by the way God's name is not I AM , it is Yahweh.

Just as God's word says he chose us before the foundation of the world.

"For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love" - Ephesians 1:4

You have not answered my question, He existed as what?
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2012
brainpulse:

You have not answered my question, He existed as what?

Jesus Christ did not exist as a Man but as a Plan in the mind of GOD through the promise of his WORD , for the salvation of Mankind.

At the right time, this WORD was made flesh and the promise fulfilled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) / Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? / Ex-drug Addict Turns Deaconess, Inaugurates Rehabilitation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.