Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' (23356 Views)

Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos / Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) / Bimbo Akintola Hired As Celebrity Election Observer (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by bukatyne(f): 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
Faheedat: Bimbo,
You get it wrong,At 70 Single mother,What are you trying to demonstrate
Where is Mr or Miss right in this generation?
Please settle down and be a responsible Mother
Don't shy away from your responsibility ooooooooooo
Everything nor be money oooooooo
The world itself is challenging talkless of an ideal matrimony house
Take the bull by the horn and move forward
A married person is a responsible person
omoluabi

God bless Nigeria
and you still believe that in this day and age? what of married people who cheat on theri spouses? refuse to care for their kids? lie? steal? does marriage give automatic responsibility?

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by Kizuba: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
It is amazing how many literate uneducated people awe have in this country.

that somebody in this day and age shd incinuate that marriage automatically bestows responsibility is simply pathetic

wonder what cave that one crawled out from.

Bimbo is one of the FEW (and when i say FEW i really mean that) enlightened people in this country.
I better appreciate her while she lasts.

she has said it word for word as it shd be, unfortunately she has dumb readers

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by meobizy(f): 11:00am On Nov 03, 2018
I can smell the lie through my phone screen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest / Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary / Anita Joseph: I Never Said I Was Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.