Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

How To Be Your Husband's Best Friend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be Your Husband's Best Friend! (1161 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Ladies You Can Now Lock Your Husband's Male Organ [pics] / How To Be Your Husband's Best Friend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Your Husband's Best Friend! by suxes2005(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2012
I just finished working on my new ebook (to be published under a pen name)
on how to be your husband's best friend and gain his confidence.

It will also work for people in courtship.

There are many lessons discussed in the ebook.... EG:

Teach him how to appreciate you. If your man does not know the best way to appreciate
you, then you need to teach him.... more to come.

HINT: The ebook will be free on amazon kindle when its published so watch out.
Comment here and when the book comes up, I'll share the download link.

Sheyi
www.ivblogger.com
Re: How To Be Your Husband's Best Friend! by Mynd44: 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2012
Silly advert.
Re: How To Be Your Husband's Best Friend! by usewisdom: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2012
suxes2005: I just finished working on my new ebook (to be published under a pen name)
on how to be your husband's best friend and gain his confidence.

It will also work for people in courtship.

There are many lessons discussed in the ebook.... EG:

Teach him how to appreciate you. If your man does not know the best way to appreciate
you, then you need to teach him.... more to come.

HINT: The ebook will be free on amazon kindle when its published so watch out.
Comment here and when the book comes up, I'll share the download link.

Sheyi
www.ivblogger.com

Sharappppppppppp, you're a SCAMMER. I know u.
Re: How To Be Your Husband's Best Friend! by Mynd44: 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2012
usewisdom:

Sharappppppppppp, you're a SCAMMER. I know u.
You are true
Re: How To Be Your Husband's Best Friend! by usewisdom: 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
You are true

Thank God. You're a reference. I swear. if u see this guy Scammed my cousin in the name of SA visa. you will be shocked. He pretends to be God fearing man and even a pastor. He is more than Scammer. Infact his own 419 is higher than Ade-Bendel. It seem he uses juju. He has sweet mouth. He claim he's into internet marketing. Its a lie O! He is a SCAMMER. He's so jobless and poor than Chruch rat, but surviving by scamming innocent nairalanders here. MOD pls be warned and take note. Infact he needs to be kicked out from here. He collect 50k, 30k, another 50k, Visa fee, Yellow card fee. Visa we no see. Switched off his phone. Dirtect calls to another two guys. He said he is not embassy. He is a CRIMINAL THIEF, OLE, etc..
Re: How To Be Your Husband's Best Friend! by Mynd44: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2012
Peep here need to be careful

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriends Association Of Nigeria Planning To Strike On Boyfriends Associations / Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k? / How To Get A Girl If You're Really Shy: Ten Practical Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.