Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k? (1161 Views)

Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? / Big bright ideas coming soon. / Tips For Approaching A Chic For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2013
Please help this Guy? I'm thinking a watch or 3 lovely tops @ Mr Price undecided
Re: Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k? by safe06: 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]u can buy her a wrist-watch,there are also nice costume earrings and necklace that can go for Ʊя̩̥̊ budget.after getting the gift,u could scribble down a short poem and add to the gift. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
safe06: [color=#990000][/color]u can buy her a wrist-watch,there are also nice costume earrings and necklace that can go for Ʊя̩̥̊ budget.after getting the gift,u could scribble down a short poem and add to the gift. Goodluck.
wow! thanks wink
Re: Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2013
Just buy her a simple card.
Re: Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k? by Godson201333(m): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
Instead of you to enter ajangbadi Market or Oshodi and get correct aba stuff for her,You still dey here dey think of Mr Price,Na Mr Cost you go see,Anyways im just passing by

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2013
Yield: Just buy her a simple card.

A 7k card? i actually have 7k to spare o. Besides I've got better lines than words in a card grin
Thanks though, u seem conservative. ur bobo is lucky smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
Godson201333: Instead of you to enter ajangbadi Market or Oshodi and get correct aba stuff for her,You still dey here dey think of Mr Price,Na Mr Cost you go see,Anyways im just passing by
LMAO @ Ajangbadi... abeg dey go jur.
Re: Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
Help a dyin man, i need 7k for surgery! Am suffering from hallucinations!
Re: Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k? by MizEmerald(f): 12:04am On May 01, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Help a dyin man, i need 7k for surgery! Am suffering from hallucinations!
u can get free treatment in Aro based on ur personalty
Re: Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k? by Nobody: 12:58am On May 01, 2013
With four 4k you can get her a really nice watch or necklace.

Get a 2500 cake for her(girls love cake)

Keep 500 as change.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k? by stanbiggi(m): 2:22am On May 01, 2013
Go to www.nutsaboutcakes.com @lace an order, 7k can get you a cake and also deliver it to ur girl anywhere in lagos
Re: Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k? by Nobody: 5:30am On May 01, 2013
Op you sound like you've got a small penniss maybe you should get her a d1ldo for sub
Re: Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:51am On May 01, 2013
MizEmerald: u can get free treatment in Aro based on ur personalty

Thanks for proffering a solution jawe, we can even raise a charity fund grin Buh not my moni...
Re: Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:53am On May 01, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Help a dyin man, i need 7k for surgery! Am suffering from hallucinations!

Meet me @ NTA, we can raise funds... grin
Re: Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:55am On May 01, 2013
gbaky_floor: With four 4k you can get her a really nice watch or necklace.

Get a 2500 cake for her(girls love cake)

Keep 500 as change.

This a great idea too, buh she has too much cakes already...thanks all the same; highly appreciated wink
Re: Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:56am On May 01, 2013
stanbiggi: Go to www.nutsaboutcakes.com @lace an order, 7k can get you a cake and also deliver it to ur girl anywhere in lagos

Thanks.
Re: Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:57am On May 01, 2013
REALITY101: Op you sound like you've got a small penniss maybe you should get her a d1ldo for sub

..................... undecided .................... Did you brush your brain thinking it was your teeth this morning embarassed
Re: Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k? by mekaboy(m): 2:07pm On May 01, 2013
Buy her 2 dozens of postno 2, so she does not have to buy contraceptives for a few months.
Re: Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k? by wazobiaforu(m): 3:57pm On May 01, 2013
You can get a art frame(hand drawing) with her picture for that price ... She will like it and the love will cont growing cus she will see it everyday
Re: Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k? by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 01, 2013
Glorified_Tunde:

..................... undecided .................... Did you brush your brain thinking it was your teeth this morning embarassed

Dry
Re: Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k? by michael6mint: 6:54pm On May 01, 2013
http://snk.to/f-c7pf49j1 i love dis song

Re: Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:34pm On May 01, 2013
MizEmerald: u can get free treatment in Aro based on ur personalty
do i av to be in the same psychiatric institution where u were a PhD graduate?
Re: Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k? by Daresh(f): 8:16pm On May 01, 2013
get her a bottle of perfume.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:28pm On May 01, 2013
Thanks y'all, got an idea from here already. @ boyz, ur mind dirty small o undecided
Re: Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k? by mydex93(f): 9:00pm On May 01, 2013
Get her books..motivational books..books on relationships dts if ur crious wiv her..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k? by olumaxi(m): 10:16pm On May 01, 2013
Guy!.do u av a savings account?..ao much av u saved dis year?
Re: Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k? by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 01, 2013
Glorified_Tunde:

A 7k card? i actually have 7k to spare o. Besides I've got better lines than words in a card grin
Thanks though, u seem conservative. ur bobo is lucky smiley

LOL, yes, I'm very conservative. Funny how you could pick that up from my reply.
And yes, he is =p. But I think I'm more lucky to have him than he is to have me. ( :

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k? by ikechukz(m): 7:47am On May 02, 2013
China phone - 5k + fake beats headphone - 1k + mtn card - 750 + T.fare - 250
=#7000
You can thank me later...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Date At All / My Gf Accuses Me Of Not Being Jealous / How Would You React If Your Partner Pays You Unexpected Visit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.