Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

. - Business To Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / . (73026 Views)

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Ship Sellers And Freight Agency Needed / Cargo Freight, Shipping And Courier Service To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by sheffyUTD(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
Bros. Someone mailed you from me. She's waiting for your reply.
Re: . by fixedhollies(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
Edited
Re: . by r231(m): 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
fixedhollies:
Do business here at risk! As far as I am concerned! Anyone can experience what we are experiencing here...either as first/second or third party! you may pay d next 50k to custom! grin

I am very scared........

sorry you have to come better than that bro

I can even have this thread locked and i will still be be alive running my business so be careful what you wish for........
Re: . by fixedhollies(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
Re: . by r231(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
fixedhollies:
till you are able to put others in your shoe... you are not feeding me!

try and step in mine for a day bro....

i dont want others in mine.....paid my dues already

I dont have to feed you....got a lot on my plate already
Re: . by fixedhollies(m): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
Re: . by fixedhollies(m): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
Re: . by fixedhollies(m): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
Re: . by r231(m): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
fixedhollies:
LOL... I don't pray for your kind of shoes... it is an epidemic to others! parasitic! And barbaric!

Thank you sir!!
Re: . by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
Re: . by r231(m): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
princepet:

From the above, You and Mr Demola have received our email and refused to acknowledge same or address the issue raised. I will take this as an acknowledgement of our letter. And I hope this issue is resolved as suggested by mavinc4u and lordtrillion plus other concerned Nairalanders.

like i said before, i did not transact any business with you so sending me or Mr Demola an email wont solve anything....

shipment has more than 3 phones in it plus tab and valued more than 15k you claimed thats why we are in this mess
Re: . by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
Re: . by r231(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
princepet:

I got the first part.

Second part, the said box has a tab and 4 phones and Nothing else, unless you want to disprove that.

These items belong to three (3) different persons.

If one person bought his for 15k, how does that affect the others.

Did custom demand for receipt of purchase, and they were not provided?

Why did your company ship our items with the Cisco boxes, Which you are trying to evade, despite the fact that is obvious the 3 Cisco boxes made custom to withhold our package.

Cisco has nothing to do with you. I am talking the box that has your shipment.

your argument over the weekend was you bought 3 phones for 15k and you made me look stupid today by arguing that with the customs today.

customs detained 4 boxes and demand for 250k customer A paid 80k and left with 170k to pay and i am not asking you to pay 170k because i am taking a lose as well.
Re: . by r231(m): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
princepet:

I got the first part.

Second part, the said box has a tab and 4 phones and Nothing else, unless you want to disprove that.

These items belong to three (3) different persons.

If one person bought his for 15k, how does that affect the others.

Did custom demand for receipt of purchase, and they were not provided?

Why did your company ship our items with the Cisco boxes, Which you are trying to evade, despite the fact that is obvious the 3 Cisco boxes made custom to withhold our package.

Cisco is not contraband so as phones. You should ask the person you gave your shipment to not me sir. At least the person knows we have pallets going out on weekly bases
Re: . by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 15, 2016
Re: . by justi4jesu(f): 7:06am On Nov 15, 2016
r231:

Cisco is not contraband so as phones. You should ask the person you gave your shipment to not me sir. At least the person knows we have pallets going out on weekly bases

But the cisco package was more than these 3 phones and tablet so please just help these clients out with their packages. We have gone a long way.
Re: . by justi4jesu(f): 7:15am On Nov 15, 2016
fixedhollies:
Do business grin

@Fixedhollies I didnt ask you to turn this into a child's play. I really don't like this comment of yours and wouldn't like you to spoil Midas business in as much as we are trying to sort this customs issues peacefully. You have been shipping with them and have been receiving your packages in good condition so please remove this comment of yours as its uncalled for.
Re: . by justi4jesu(f): 7:21am On Nov 15, 2016
r231:

like i said before, i did not transact any business with you so sending me or Mr Demola an email wont solve anything....

shipment has more than 3 phones in it plus tab and valued more than 15k you claimed thats why we are in this mess

Sending Mr demola an email was to plead with him regarding the customs charges and nothing more than that so please try to reason with them regarding this issue. They are not here to tarnish your business image but to plead together for the release of the packages.
Re: . by fixedhollies(m): 7:22am On Nov 15, 2016
Re: . by justi4jesu(f): 7:44am On Nov 15, 2016
latsy:
@r231
I want to send some goods to your address for shipping,
but I don't understand what is happening here as regards
these latest comments ,
are there some hidden charges to be paid apart from shipping fees ?

There are no hidden charges, and I have never paid any hidden charges. So disregard the comments you are reading.
Re: . by r231(m): 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
sheffyUTD:
Bros. Someone mailed you from me. She's waiting for your reply.

hello

when was that?
Re: . by sheffyUTD(m): 7:09am On Nov 16, 2016
r231:

hello
when was that?
About 2days ago
Re: . by r231(m): 9:01am On Nov 16, 2016
sheffyUTD:

About 2days ago

Not sure......what is if regarding
Re: . by sheffyUTD(m): 9:52am On Nov 16, 2016
r231:

Not sure......what is if regarding

She was not specific. She contacted me and I gave her your mail. UK - Nigeria shipping I suppose.
Re: . by kanweYest: 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
Mr Segun,

I've sent emails without getting a response. Your number is not available.

The package I sent since last week still has not been received by your London office. Delivery was attempted on Saturday and Yesterday (Tuesday), and on both occasions no one was there to receive the goods (according to Royalmail). You said you would have someone from your office go pick it up yesterday, it's still there. What exactly is the problem? Why isn't there anyone to receive packages at your office? And if it doesn't get to your office on time, you will tell me about a deadline and how I have to wait till another week before my packages can be sent. I don't want that to happen. Please do something asap.
Re: . by r231(m): 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
Dear Valued Customer,

Midas is now offering new RORO Rates on the following Shipping Lines:

AES SHIPPING LINE, GRIMALDI SHIPPING LINE AND SALLAUM LINE from US to Lagos, Nigeria starting from Wednesday, February 8th, 2017.

*AES LINE is $600.00 (Regular vehicles only!)

* GRIMALDI LINE is $625.00 (Regular vehicles only!)

* SALLAUM LINE is $630 (Regular vehicles only!)

We thank you for your business, patronage and loyalty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Agathabishen(f): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
i have been trying to acess www.midasshipping.com for more than 24 hours but to no avail. kindly look into the issue as i have already bought the paypal to pay for my shipping. thanks
Re: . by Osekele(m): 12:40pm On May 04, 2017
How much is the shipping cost for a 2007 Ford Fusion from Montreal, Canada to Lagos, Nigeria?
Re: . by BenZyncla(m): 2:24pm On May 06, 2017
Nigeria is a land flowing with milk and honey. It's a country of great entrepreneurs and business magnates. I still believe in this country, and I hope believe with me. Check my signature and we're ready take your enquires. That's our area of service. It's what we know how to do best.
Re: . by Topleague(m): 6:27am On May 12, 2017
what is the problem with midas nowadays, for the past 3 weeks no word about my shipment. Could someone tell me what is happening, call to all your numbers are not going through and also no one is replying the mail.
Re: . by Dollabiz: 2:43pm On May 13, 2017
Re: . by Osekele(m): 11:53am On May 23, 2017
Are u sure ur money is still safe?
Topleague:
what is the problem with midas nowadays, for the past 3 weeks no word about my shipment. Could someone tell me what is happening, call to all your numbers are not going through and also no one is replying the mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Save Time and Money by Automating your Nairaland Business Today!! / How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online / How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.