Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters (20266 Views)

Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by olu4life(m): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2012
obalolaunited:

Is that wat JESUS tot u love ur neighbour Chei! Naija I hail thee coffee wey I dey drink wan comot for my nose
Guy abeg park well o!!! Its true SR has commas in their reports,but lets also look at it from another view. To me,the best reasons the sources are anonymous cant be far fetched. We all agree to the big role SR played during Yar Adua's ailment,so i believe in every lie,there is a lil piece of truth in them. Atleast na dem tell us about Patience matter wc is turning out to be true

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by frakdon(m): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]one of our sources? :
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by trix1: 9:03am On Sep 05, 2012
odizzy: GOAT, u wey knw pass, how gud hv it bin 2 u

You are calling another human a goat, when you cannot construct a proper sentence
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by fboycaestro(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2012
[quote author=ifeci]

Including the Beer-Seller who happens to be you![/quo

Why do you have to attck people in such manner...who do you regard as beer seller...probably tha should be you.
You commented on cheap network access,thank God for the cheap network access Nigeria should have long been sold out to a Chinese company..yes d youth engage in internet fraud but believe me if not because of that most youth must have been miserable and fustrated,I don't blame those that engage in it...even if you have the opportunity u will because the future of d youths have been mortgaged in this country and we are treated like slaves in our own fathers land...what advise will u give to a 300 level student of lasu who sponsors himself to school and for the sudden increase in school fees...where we he get that kind of money?Pls when u comment don't regard people as agbero or beer parlour sitters...The internet access is paying off
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by trix1: 9:08am On Sep 05, 2012
berem: These sahara reporters are they nigerians? Am kinda curious! undecided

Someone seats behind a computer in New York and posts crap on the internet, and some folks in Nigeria just swallow it hook, line and sinker!! even a spoilt clock is right twice a day, so SR just keeps guessing and filling in the blanks, and once in a while, they hit pay dirt!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by SeunshackGarri: 9:09am On Sep 05, 2012
Hmmmm...this is serious
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Lordmike: 9:12am On Sep 05, 2012
Subsidy mnoney don catch them.abeg make them both well.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Akainzo(m): 9:14am On Sep 05, 2012
trix!:

Someone seats behind a computer in New York and posts crap on the internet, and some folks in Nigeria just swallow it hook, line and sinker!! even a spoilt clock is right twice a day, so SR just keeps guessing and filling in the blanks, and once in a while, they hit pay dirt!

The same SaharaReporters that broke the news about Dame Patience Jonathan being hospitalised in Germany, to which Reuben Abati came out blasting insnuating that it was all lies. Now that we now all know the truth, please tell me, who was actually lying?

It saner democracies, Reuben would be on his way out of government for such blatant lies!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by greaterlove(m): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2012
Bukkyade:
grin grin grin grin
You make no pretenses about your identity as a paid blackmailer. Imagine how you leaked your mandate? Your mandate is to make sure that you spin the last blackmail on every thread so that truth will not prevail. I have caught you today. Don't worry, I will not only play you the video of a yet to be held meeting, but I will magically venture into the future this night and record yet to be held FEC meetings for your viewing pleasure if that is what is required to save your job. OLODO!
Bukkyade do not waste your time, their minds are already made up, you don't argue with a fool, he will just bring you to his level and beat you with experience. One thing I have discovered in this country is that we are lazy mentally, investigation is not in our dictionary and that is why we are eager to accept anything that is thrown at us once it appeals to us. The problem with nigeria is not just the leaders but the followers, if everybody will stop pointing fingers and focus on how they are affecting people around them, how they work with their neighbors to influence their immediate environment, how dedicated they are at work, how well they care for their family then this country will be a better place cos the nation is comprised of this units and we all have a part to play, believe it or not we are the leaders of tomorrow, and if we keep up with this lazy mentality we won't be different from the leaders we so condemn.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by iconoclast(m): 9:28am On Sep 05, 2012
Mebbe she's suffering from excess crude poisoning
tongue
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by trix1: 9:34am On Sep 05, 2012
Akainzo:

The same SaharaReporters that broke the news about Dame Patience Jonathan being hospitalised in Germany, to which Reuben Abati came out blasting insnuating that it was all lies. Now that we now all know the truth, please tell me, who was actually lying?

It saner democracies, Reuben would be on his way out of government for such blatant lies!

So you have proof that She is hospitalized in Germany? I'm curious, why hasn’t any news agency with a known office and reporters carried this news? why is it that only faceless news agencies have this authoritative source?
I’m not holding brief for anyone, But Rebuen Abati Said She's on vacation, an ‘authoritative anonymous source’ said she's hospitalized, who am I to believe? Spokesperson for the president, or an unknown person?
My point is Ruben can be held liable for what he said, and unknown person cannot be held liable.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Kx: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2012
I wonder why people still have doubts over SR news.

When NTA, AIT and co were busy showing Yaradua in sports jersey playing squash to show how "hale and healthy" he was,
who did we rely on for untainted news confirming the various stages of the man's conditions even the most kept secret prior to his death?

Believe it or not, there is at least an iota of truth in SR news.
Bias could ooze from the choice of words no doubt but the substance is intact IMO.

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by mrmofasa(m): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2012
What kind of half-baked reporting is this? Plenty assumptions and allegations, NO PROOF! Some 'retardeen-ic' reporters should be castrated and shot.

That said, Isn't it abyssimally humiliating and disgusting how some people never learn for other people's mistakes? Dame should have consulted Stella (via the babalawos in Bayelsa) before embarking on her proposed cos-death-ic trip to Dubai. Who is she forming for? Jona or Nigerians? Some good-hearted soul should please inform Dame Jona that we have seen her at her worst and we accept her the way she is.

Dame Retardeen.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by queensmith: 9:42am On Sep 05, 2012
Danka7777: [b]Reading all these comments, I think we have a long way to go in understanding the global and regional politics and THE few people that control this world. Don't be surprised; of course, I wouldn't be if she (Deizani Madueke) is diagnosed with cancer in few months. She has stepped on the toes of many international oil companies that have interest in Nigeria's oil and they are out to get her out of the way and permanently if it means. You guys think cancer and Aids are mysterious ailments; we have a long way to go in massive re-education of Nigerians. These ailments were invented in the laboratories, and for cancer there are radiation-type technologies that can get you infected with cancer. You guys think the death of Yara'Adua was God's willing? The death of Atta of Ghana was God's Willing? The death of President Bingu Wa Mutharika of Malwai was God's willing? The death of Meles Zenawi of Ethiopia was God's willing? Is it a coincidence that all these leaders besides Yara'Adua died in 2012? This is called modern regime change and done through death. All passed away, rather rapidly under mysterious illnesses. Why are we so gullible to think deep and reason? [/b]

This is a very ignorant comment please remove it, you cannot compare cancer to aids. You cannot transfer cancer between people and even after repeated exposure to cancer causing radiation the damage caused to ones vital organs will kill well before cancer does. If we are going to propagate conspiracy theories lets do so in a sensible manner. Cancer is actually known as the disease of the wealthy and is associated with lifestyles adopted by those that have money. There is no power or control over cancer, let that belief stop there.

@post This sounds like a cancer scare, the way it sounds its not too serious and can probably be curbed with early treatment. It can always be a cyst or so but I can imagine if she was rushed to london its pretty serious (malignant).
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by babsjnr(m): 9:44am On Sep 05, 2012
Still nigerian politicians don't have a professional doctors that look after them back home always traveled to europe and us for medical treatment Keep coming here paying thousands of pounds oil money to nhs or private hospital and left those less privilege 2 suffer. Well is good for uk economy
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Elueme: 9:48am On Sep 05, 2012
berem: These sahara reporters are they nigerians? Am kinda curious! undecided
Saharareporters is a Nigerian news agency which operational base is somewhere in the US( may confirm ).. I think it is one of those calculated tools by Tinubu or something like that.. Whenever you want to hear negatives abt PDP and GEJ Sahara news is just it.. You knw Nigerians love bad news anyway grin
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2012
Elueme: Saharareporters is a Nigerian news agency which operational base is somewhere in the US( may confirm ).. I think it is one of those calculated tools by Tinubu or something like that.. Whenever you want to hear negatives abt PDP and GEJ Sahara news is just it.. You knw Nigerians love bad news anyway grin

Saharareporters may be many things to many people, but sycophantic it ain't tongue

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/bola-tinubus-heroin-tainted-assets-forfeiture-judgement

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/lagos-state-cough-n1-billion-fund-tinubus-birthday-celebration

http://saharareporters.com/video/video-acn-senate-candidate-remi-tinubu-claims-imposition-issue-resolved

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/tinubu-fashola-clash-birthday-colloquium-premium-times

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by DExplorer1: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2012
Sisi_Kill: First the Dame, now Diezani

Hmmmm, why do I suddenly feel like a nursery rhyme is in order here?

1000 Greedy Bloated politicians sitting on the wall

1000 Greedy Very Bloated Politician sitting on the wall

1000 Greedy Very very Bloated politician sitting on the wall

When one or two Greedy very very very Bloated politicians inevitable fall down

. . . .Oh Joy!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh Maybe Humpty Dumpty is more appropriate here. Get it. . Humpty Dumpty? tongue
I thought you'd the reasonable little part of your brain working. I'm wrong!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2012
According to sources at the Presidency, Our reliable source says, warrafuk!!!!!! I will say nothing until I hear from my Presidency. Mrs Jonathan is my First Lady and Allison Madueke is my Petroleum Minister. In the event of ill-health, which no one is immuned to, I wish both of you early and safest recoveries. Nigeria and Nigerians need you.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by tnktosin(m): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2012
sounds like mock news grin grin I wouldn't dismiss it though, there's always some sense in nonsense tongue

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by jmaine: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2012
D-Explorer:
I thought you'd the reasonable little part of your brain working. I'm wrong!

That is what you get with nairaland toddlers grin . . . .
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by DExplorer1: 10:18am On Sep 05, 2012
jmaine:

That is what you get with nairaland toddlers grin . . . .
shocked shocked Toddlers?? That's obvious! They will always be around.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by reindeer: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2012
With the number of Nija doctors in the UK, the news could very easily leak.
Poor people, all that money and still running for pillar to post.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by yunafa(f): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2012
it is natural to wish any sick or ill person good health. Nigerians, no matter what, we should remember our cultural values and never wish anyone bad. get well soon ma.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by banki(m): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2012
elimokhai: On Sunday, we were here discussing Mrs Jonathan's medical trip to Germany, On Monday Dr. Abati vehemently denied it. Today we are here on same subject, different ailment, Now Diezani hospitalized. Who/what do we believe? I'll rather wait to hear from Dr. Abati tomorrow before I can comment on this subject.

well Abati is always denying some allegation or the other apperntly after denying it turns out that the first lady was actually sick and is hospitalized in germany.... he should have rather made statements like "the first lady went for a routine medical check up in germany and we expect her home soon" nigerians no go too vex but you tell us she went to rest makes us look foolish, and i know we are not thats why you have the guts to call people that critizse you in the social media jobless because you think they are stupid! nigerians already know that even though the minister of health gave an order last year that hence forth all government officails must use nigerian hospitals for thier medical check ups etc, he was only blabbing like the rest of his collegues because soon after David Mark, went to isreal and it was well publised,today Dame and Denzaine are in europe for medicals...... the government says one thing and does the other, they want to go cashless but increase currency note, they want to cut execciseve expenditure and they buy new jets and increase thier aides and special advisers,They want to stop the fraud in the oil industry but they accept money from the oil cabals for elections,they critize the social media but the use the social media for elections, they want to create unity in nigeria then they employ niger delta militants to guard the oil pipelines,mmmmmmm PDP the more you look the less you see, ride on

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by tunapawizzy: 10:29am On Sep 05, 2012
ajayiwizy: haba nigerians,plz pray 4 her
NO LOVE FOR THE WICKED THIEF
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Csami(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2012
Thanks sahara...confirmed news but is she dead yet? If she's not tell me when she is and when is our prime minister(ngozi) next? Gosh, i hate them all.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by juwon08: 10:43am On Sep 05, 2012
Sincerely how does this effect the price of garri? for real every one.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by fboycaestro(m): 10:54am On Sep 05, 2012
banki:

well Abati is always denying some allegation or the other apperntly after denying it turns out that the first lady was actually sick and is hospitalized in germany.... he should have rather made statements like "the first lady went for a routine medical check up in germany and we expect her home soon" nigerians no go too vex but you tell us she went to rest makes us look foolish, and i know we are not thats why you have the guts to call people that critizse you in the social media jobless because you think they are stupid! nigerians already know that even though the minister of health gave an order last year that hence forth all government officails must use nigerian hospitals for thier medical check ups etc, he was only blabbing like the rest of his collegues because soon after David Mark, went to isreal and it was well publised,today Dame and Denzaine are in europe for medicals...... the government says one thing and does the other, they want to go cashless but increase currency note, they want to cut execciseve expenditure and they buy new jets and increase thier aides and special advisers,They want to stop the fraud in the oil industry but they accept money from the oil cabals for elections,they critize the social media but the use the social media for elections, they want to create unity in nigeria then they employ niger delta militants to guard the oil pipelines,mmmmmmm PDP the more you look the less you see, ride on

@banki....You have said it all...The FEC is filled up with confused minds,I don't know if I should say they are naïve or incompetent....they take wrong steps at the wrong time.its a case of the blind leading the lame...I don't understand a govrnment that wants to run a cashless society and still want higher denomination in circulation...A government that is yet to stabilize electricity but wants every household with prepaid meters...SMH for our leaders,they are bunch of fools...
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Exponental(m): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
As a vexing nigerian, will I be a bad person if I ask "who's next"?
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2012
queensmith:

This is a very ignorant comment please remove it, you cannot compare cancer to aids. You cannot transfer cancer between people and even after repeated exposure to cancer causing radiation the damage caused to ones vital organs will kill well before cancer does. If we are going to propagate conspiracy theories lets do so in a sensible manner. Cancer is actually known as the disease of the wealthy and is associated with lifestyles adopted by those that have money. There is no power or control over cancer, let that belief stop there.

@post This sounds like a cancer scare, the way it sounds its not too serious and can probably be curbed with early treatment. It can always be a cyst or so but I can imagine if she was rushed to london its pretty serious (malignant).

What a very nescient and silly comment. When someone makes an allegation, all you have to do is to go and do your research. Don't draw up any conjecture on your own IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE YOUR RESEARCH. This is one common problem with a lot of Nigerians, they say things that they have absolutely no clue about. How could you say cancer is a disease for the wealthy?...this is the most selfish, ignorant and below standard comment I have heard in my life. What's your educational qualification if I may ask? Otherwise I will be wasting my time trying to educate you.

Our forefather had sex for years without condoms, transfuse blood without sterilized syringes if there were any back then but they never got infected with any disease and pretty much lived a decent and long life. And all of a sudden today, Aids is a transmittable disease from no where. Go and study the U.S injection of syphilis on Black Soldiers for experimentation purposes. Go and research the U.S injection of STDs on Guatemalans. Go and study the intentional injection of polio on innocent young northern Nigeria children. Go to South Africa and hear what they are saying on AIDS killing of blacks and not the whites. When you have no knowledge of all these, then SHUT THE FU$CK UP MY FRIEND AND LEARN. This one problem with us, we don't read and when someone who has tries to educate you, you prove difficult. I deal with facts and I substantiate them below. Where are you facts?

http://redactednews..com/2010/10/us-to-apologize-for-1940s-deadly.html
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by TalkingBird: 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2012
For all the "talking" V. in the book The Mafia Manager said "opportunity makes the thief; the thief who has no opportunity to steal considers himself an honest man".

Nigerians and .... finger pointing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

German Secret BND Spied On Nigerian Media, Others / Alex Ott’s Victory Nullification Won’t Stand – Peter Obi’s Spokesman Yunusa / Presidential & Governorship Aspirants Will Write Exam In 2019 - KOWA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.