Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters (20268 Views)

Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Bukkyade: 3:44am On Sep 05, 2012
2mch:

Hahaha, government agent. Farking troll. I bet they give you provision money at the meetings. SMH. The average Nigerian gives a tosh about senseless FEC meetings abi. Maga like you. Dem nor train you well, laptop 2. You just exposed yourself. They also show the details of the meetings abi, that you will see the minister parading up and down. Ewu. If you are just a random Nigerian commenting honestly then I am GEJ

OLODO! Were ni e! This shows you don't even watch news at all. I just found out I have been discussing with an Agbero all the while. An Agbero who doesn't know that FEC meetings hold every Wednesday since OBJ days in 1999. I'm happy you have come to learn this night. If you have a TV , stay tuned and watch CHANNELS TV or AIT or even STV news later today and you will watch the outcome of FEC sessions. Try it next week too and start following it. It will redeem your iilletracy. Please always tell them I told you first.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by dasparrow: 3:53am On Sep 05, 2012
@Post

what is going on with all these female politicians/ wives of politicians? Diezani sick, dame patience sick. Hmmmmmm. You see, our leaders fail to realize that when you keep the masses in unnecessary abject poverty because of your greed, you can never know peace. The poor masses keep raining curses on these leaders while others are praying that God fights their battles for them.

Just look at how our leaders run to europe and america for medical treatment. Isn't that a shame? What prevents these leaders from revamping our healthcare sector and renovating our hospitals and equipping them with the latest medical technology and well trained medical staff? Look at our education sector. It's nothing to write home about but these leaders will rather send their kids abroad to school while our schools and universities in Nigeria continue to rot. Now nemesis is catching up with them one by one. If they like, let them travel to germany, Saudi Arabia, france, USA, wherever. The cry of the poor masses in Nigeria will not be ignored by the Almighty God.

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by 2mch(m): 3:57am On Sep 05, 2012
Bukkyade:

OLODO! Were ni e! This shows you don't even watch news at all. I just found out I have been discussing with an Agbero all the while. An Agbero who doesn't know that FEC meetings hold every Wednesday since OBJ days in 1999. I'm happy you have come to learn this night. If you have a TV , stay tuned and watch CHANNELS TV or AIT or even STV news later today and you will watch the outcome of FEC sessions. Try it next week too and start following it. It will redeem your iilletracy. Please always tell them I told you first.

Wow, you are definitely a troll. Show me full coverage of the SEC meeting on Channels TV. You think everyone has time for your lies? Little girl, you are the illiterate. Are you the best they can do? See how the thing writes.At least I have my pride, I don't take cursed money and lie. Learn from your predecessors. Awuf will kill one day.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by nonoski: 4:07am On Sep 05, 2012
This comment has been hidden.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Demdem(m): 4:10am On Sep 05, 2012
2mch: It is not easy to steal, lie and kill with evil policies. All the curses are beginning to take its toll. The blood of those killed will fight back no doubt, and no amount of money can stop death. The money they steal is curse money na.Ebo.

I agree with u.it seems as if judgement has started.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Bukkyade: 4:12am On Sep 05, 2012
2mch:

Wow, you are definitely a troll. Show me full coverage of the SEC meeting on Channels TV. You think everyone has time for your lies? Little girl, you are the illiterate. Are you the best they can do? See how the thing writes.At least I have my pride, I don't take cursed money and lie. Learn from your predecessors. Awuf will kill one day.
OLODO! It is not called SEC, it is FEC. Federal executive council meeting. It holds every Wednesday and forms the bulk of news in any media station worth it's salt. The more you try to defend your iilletracy, the more you expose it.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by 2mch(m): 4:15am On Sep 05, 2012
Bukkyade:
OLODO! It is not called SEC, it is FEC. Federal executive council meeting. It holds every Wednesday and forms the bulk of news in any media station worth it's salt. The more you try to defend your iilletracy, the more you expose it.

But you are shifting the goal post. That was a typographical error. Show me evidence that Channels shows the whole meeting. I have only ever seen the highlights. Illiterate market woman. Where is your proof? I will rather watch cable than select lies. Madam bukky is waiting for diezani to parade like a peacock tomorrow. grin
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by 2mch(m): 4:17am On Sep 05, 2012
Demdem:

I agree with u.it seems as if judgement has started.

Oh yes, no peace for the wicked and its cronies. That is why when you see some people so wretched in their thinking and their lives you leave them to their fate. Karma is not kind.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Bukkyade: 4:24am On Sep 05, 2012
2mch:

But you are shifting the goal post. That was a typographical error. Show me evidence that Channels shows the whole meeting. I have only ever seen the highlights. Illiterate market woman. Where is your proof? I will rather watch cable than select lies. Madam bukky is waiting for diezani to parade like a peacock tomorrow. grin
Typographical error indeed induced by so much ogogoro from a professional Agbero. It is difficult to talk sense into your intoxicated brain at the moment. Perhaps, I will let you cool off so that you can resume work at the iyana ipaja garage in just few minutes. Please Endeavour to vist your neighbor who has a TV so that you can watch Channels news at 10pm for an update on today's FEC Meeting.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by 2mch(m): 4:27am On Sep 05, 2012
Bukkyade:
Typographical error indeed induced by so much ogogoro from a professional Agbero. It is difficult to talk sense into your intoxicated brain at the moment. Perhaps, I will let you cool off so that you can resume work at the iyana ipaja garage in just few minutes. Please Endeavour to vist your neighbor who has a TV so that you can watch Channels news at 10pm for an update on today's FEC Meeting.

I don't want an update or highlights. I want you to post proof here. Liar! No matter what they pay you I can better it don't worry. Ass kissing is not your strong point. You sound slow. grin.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by obalolaunited(m): 4:33am On Sep 05, 2012
olu4life: If its true,then good for her. They wont have rest or peace of mind till they resign and confess in Jesus name. Amen. Yeye people. Na there una go die if una no resign. Who cares?!

Is that wat JESUS tot u love ur neighbour Chei! Naija I hail thee coffee wey I dey drink wan comot for my nose
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Bukkyade: 4:48am On Sep 05, 2012
2mch:

I don't want an update or highlights. I want you to post proof here. Liar! No matter what they pay you I can better it don't worry. Ass kissing is not your strong point. You sound slow. grin.
grin grin grin you want proof of a meeting that has not being held? A lunatic Agbero is on rampage on Nairaland. I'm happy that this discussion has made you to climb down from the imbecilic thinking that excerpts of FEC meetings are the exclusive preserve of the elite. It has also reduced you into a small I.mbecile who cannot differentiate between SEC and FEC. You may have also come to appreciate that you know virtually nothing about public affairs. Above all, I pity your paymasters. You are every inch a recruitment error.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Demdem(m): 4:53am On Sep 05, 2012
Me think the next liar to fall under the sledge hammer is Ngozi. Her subsidy lies were phenomenal. Am yet to recover from it

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by 2mch(m): 4:59am On Sep 05, 2012
Bukkyade:
grin grin grin you want proof of a meeting that has not being held? A lunatic Agbero is on rampage on Nairaland. I'm happy that this discussion has made you to climb down from the imbecilic thinking that excerpts of FEC meetings are the exclusive preserve of the elite. It has also reduced you into a small I.mbecile which cannot differentiate between SEC and FEC. You may have also come to appreciate that you know virtually nothing about public affairs. Above all, I pity your paymasters. You are every inch a recruitment error.

Look liar, stop waiting for me to log out before you post. I said show me proof here of a fully televised FEC meeting by Channels tv as claimed. Not highlights. You are not very good at your job. I will also never degrade myself to be a lickspittle like you. It doesn't even understand. Come can you read or write? Well the quality of our govt tells it all about its hirelings.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by SisiKill1: 5:01am On Sep 05, 2012
Bukkyade:

Your humpty dummty rhyme is most inappropriate in the circumstance. Can't you just behave maturely for once?
You are busy erecting your happiness on the false propaganda of a junk newspaper. Do you fathom the level of shame that will befall you in the event that all these stories were false?
Do you just think at all

STFU and STFD.

There! How's that for maturity.

Nitwit.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by SisiKill1: 5:06am On Sep 05, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

what is going on with all these female politicians/ wives of politicians? Diezani sick, dame patience sick. Hmmmmmm. You see, our leaders fail to realize that when you keep the masses in unnecessary abject poverty because of your greed, you can never know peace. The poor masses keep raining curses on these leaders while others are praying that God fights their battles for them.

Just look at how our leaders run to europe and america for medical treatment. Isn't that a shame? What prevents these leaders from revamping our healthcare sector and renovating our hospitals and equipping them with the latest medical technology and well trained medical staff? Look at our education sector. It's nothing to write home about but these leaders will rather send their kids abroad to school while our schools and universities in Nigeria continue to rot. Now nemesis is catching up with them one by one. If they like, let them travel to germany, Saudi Arabia, france, USA, wherever. The cry of the poor masses in Nigeria will not be ignored by the Almighty God.

Why will they revamp the health care system when they can jet out of the country for a broken nail and still have nitwits like Bukkyade defending them because of the guguru and epe thrown their way??

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Bukkyade: 5:21am On Sep 05, 2012
2mch:

Look liar, stop waiting for me to log out before you post. I said show me proof here of a fully televised FEC meeting by Channels tv as claimed. Not highlights. You are not very good at your job. I will also never degrade myself to be a lickspittle like you. It doesn't even understand. Come can you read or write? Well the quality of our govt tells it all about its hirelings.
grin grin grin grin
You make no pretenses about your identity as a paid blackmailer. Imagine how you leaked your mandate? Your mandate is to make sure that you spin the last blackmail on every thread so that truth will not prevail. I have caught you today. Don't worry, I will not only play you the video of a yet to be held meeting, but I will magically venture into the future this night and record yet to be held FEC meetings for your viewing pleasure if that is what is required to save your job. OLODO!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by taharqa: 5:24am On Sep 05, 2012
Page 2 already and counting....

..watch all how this thread will play out. Already a poster didnt know that FEC meetings holds every Wednesday(sometime that have been happening since 1999)in Nigeria and he/she is trying to defend such ignorance; yet this same person is arguing politico-economic trends in Nigeria. The system that allows people like that to somehow continue to mold public opinion speaks of some of the things that is wrong with today's Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by jedisco(m): 5:29am On Sep 05, 2012
2mch:

I don't get it. Are you trying to say that FEC meetings do not hold and that media houses are just called and given a video to air
But its very easy for you to believe when an online newspaper with a proven history of giving false news reports that their 'sources' had privy information to the medical record of a woman being treated in the UK.

Since you like to believe anything anti-Jonathan no matter the source, let me give you some.
My sources just reported that Jonathan just slapped Abati two times on the head.
Another source also reported that Patience sent her private bodyguard to beat up Alison in the hospital and that she is now in coma.
A very reliable source also reported that Jonathan has gone secretly to beg Buhari to call BH to order also promising him the presidential slot in 2015.

Are you now satisfied? If you still need more, I can still contact my sources for more.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 05, 2012
[b]Reading all these comments, I think we have a long way to go in understanding the global and regional politics and THE few people that control this world. Don't be surprised; of course, I wouldn't be if she (Deizani Madueke) is diagnosed with cancer in few months. She has stepped on the toes of many international oil companies that have interest in Nigeria's oil and they are out to get her out of the way and permanently if it means. You guys think cancer and Aids are mysterious ailments; we have a long way to go in massive re-education of Nigerians. These ailments were invented in the laboratories, and for cancer there are radiation-type technologies that can get you infected with cancer. You guys think the death of Yara'Adua was God's willing? The death of Atta of Ghana was God's Willing? The death of President Bingu Wa Mutharika of Malwai was God's willing? The death of Meles Zenawi of Ethiopia was God's willing? Is it a coincidence that all these leaders besides Yara'Adua died in 2012? This is called modern regime change and done through death. All passed away, rather rapidly under mysterious illnesses. Why are we so gullible to think deep and reason? [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 05, 2012
^^^She isn't a saint, so who cares if she dies tomorrow? She should fix her big eyes while she's at it.. undecided
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by jedisco(m): 5:48am On Sep 05, 2012
Danka7777: Reading all these comments, I think we have a long way to go in understanding the global and regional politics and few people that control this world. Don't be surprised; of course, I wouldn't be if she (Deizani Madueke) is diagnosed with cancer in few months. She has stepped on the toes of many international oil companies that have interest in Nigeria's oil and they are out to get her out of the way and permanently if it means. You guys think cancer and Aids are mysterious ailments; we have a long way to go in massive re-education of Nigerians. These ailments were invented in the laboratories and for cancer there are radiation-type technology that can get you infected with cancer. You guys think the death of Yara'Adua was God's willing, the death of Atta of Ghana was God's Willing, the death of Meles Zenawi of Ethiopia was God's willing? All passed away, rather rapidly under mysterious illnesses. Why are we so gullible?

Hahahahahaha
This is the result of watching too much movies. You believe anything you cannot understand is organized by someone.
I hope you know that not to long ago ailments like sickle cell anaemia, malaria, seizures and anything Africans couldn't understand we're attributed to the gods.

Did you just say cancer was invented in the lab? You really have a long way to go.
Also, cancer is not an infection.
You should go and read about Yara'Aduas ailment and you would see that he did quite well. Alot of people with that ailment die in a much shorter period.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 05, 2012
All these African stooges falling and dying everywhere are pawns anyway, I'll spit on their graves..

What did they all do for their countries, other than loot the resources?? undecided
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 05, 2012
jedisco:

Hahahahahaha
This is the result of watching too much movies. You believe anything you cannot understand is organized by someone.
I hope you know that not to long ago ailments like sickle cell anaemia, malaria, seizures and anything Africans couldn't understand we're attributed to the gods.

Did you just say cancer was invented in the lab? You really have a long way to go.
Also, cancer is not an infection.
You should go and read about Yara'Aduas ailment and you would see that he did quite well. Alot of people with that ailment die in a much shorter period.

I knew I wouldn't have to wait long for an uneducated nescient to chime in. Accept my tremendous sympathy. That's all I have to say to you and will not reply you further. Go and read!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by 9icest: 5:59am On Sep 05, 2012
I dont think Sahara Reporter is telling lies here. Something is definitely wrong with GEJ Pen-i-s angry. Hes infecting these women with some alien and unidentified viruses.
God help all his lovers undecided
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 05, 2012
9icest: I dont think Sahara Reporter is telling lies here. Something is definitely wrong with GEJ Pen-i-s angry. Hes infecting these women with some alien and unidentified viruses.
God help all his lovers undecided
lol! Is your username really "in$cest"?

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 05, 2012
Callotti: TOO MUCH PHOCKING AROUND CAN BE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!
Too bad it kills the 'BLACK' women first! cheesy
My fellow widowers part 2!

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!!! Bianca Onoh Ojukwu must be PAWAFOOOO!!!
KWENU!!!
Mu choi choi choi choi choi

SEE WETIN 'COMMUNUAL-CHOPPING' DEY CAUSE?

Where have you been ugly old lady undecided
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by petokey: 6:22am On Sep 05, 2012
Sahara reporters are too much. This is what we called intelligent report, pls you guys should dig more we want more secret revealed. FBI of naija i hail.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by ElPhenomenal(m): 6:25am On Sep 05, 2012
Witches at work
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 05, 2012
petokey: Sahara reporters are too much. This is what we called intelligent report, pls you guys should dig more we want more secret revealed. FBI of naija i hail.
Yes, they have proven to us once again that there are indeed powerful and have intelligence capability. I am curious how they get these news first before Punch, Vanguard, Thisday and Guardian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Cautions Ohaneze: You Can’t Blame Only North For The Woes In Nigeria / 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria / Nass: Southwest Apc ‘ll Not Recognise Saraki, Dogara —state Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.