Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany (34262 Views)

Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters / Kabiru Sokoto: Madalla Church Bomber Hospitalized In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by nwaafo1: 11:54pm On Sep 02, 2012
Nigeria's First Lady, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, has been in a hospital in Germany in the last four days, Abuja State House sources have told SaharaReporters, undergoing treatment for food poisoning.

The sources say Mrs. Jonathan, who is also a Permanent Secretary in the Bayelsa State civil service, was airlifted to the hospital by an air ambulance in midweek under emergency medical conditions.

Presidency sources stated that the emergency airlift departed for Wisbanden, Germany, but it is not clear if her treatment was being undertaken in that city. They said she was only able to speak earlier today, four days after her arrival, because the illness had been so severe that she lost her voice.

Our sources could not say when she will return to the country. Nigeria’s political leaders and their families routinely seek expensive medical attention abroad, an irony occasioned by their failure to develop the same facilities at home. In the past few years, two former First Ladies have died on foreign hospital beds.

source: http://saharareporters.com/news-page/nigeria%E2%80%99s-first-lady-hospitalized-germany

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by OPEYEMIAD(m): 12:19am On Sep 03, 2012
wait o. who the hell poison our fist lady?
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by redsun(m): 12:49am On Sep 03, 2012
Food poison could mean her not washing her hands after poopooing,and using that same hand to eat amala.

Wasting our money to fly the waste pipe to germany for mere food poison is beyond disgust.Nigerian leaders are shamelssly unpatriotic.

35 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Callotti: 12:52am On Sep 03, 2012
Haba!
So rich people suffer from 'food-poisoning' too? tongue
See as she swell for bench like 'boar-constrictor'!
My fellow 'widowers' part 1.
Grab ya own copy nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

We wish her well. . .if it is the wish of her 'gods'! Amin o!
She never looked healthy anyhoo.
Na so 'First Lady' suppose look?
See as her husband REYsemBOO 'Port Harcourt' First-Son original.
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
Na wetim she carry for that belle sef? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 03, 2012
Callotti: Haba!
So rich people suffer from 'food-poisoning' too? tongue
See as she swell for bench like 'boar-constrictor'!
My fellow 'widowers' part 1.
Grab ya own copy nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

We wish her well. . .if it is the wish of her 'gods'! Amin o!
She never looked healthy anyhoo.
Na so 'First Lady' suppose look?
See as her husband REYsemBOO 'Port Harcourt' First-Son original.
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Mu Choi Choi Choi! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Callo, make I nor lie, I don dey wait for you to yarn on this topic and I know say anything wey you talk go make me laff sotay I go shyt for bodi. You nor dey disappoint o! grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Callotti: 1:00am On Sep 03, 2012
pDude:

Mu Choi Choi Choi! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Callo, make I nor lie, I don dey wait for you to yarn on this topic and I know say anything wey you talk go make me laff sotay I go shyt for bodi. You nor dey disappoint o! grin

Oh boy!
I been reply to one before o.
Seun comot am.
Sorry sir! cheesy

But come o. . .na wetin she carry for that belle we big like pregnant h-elephant im own sef? undecided
Abi she go 'born' for Germany?
Any time you see am. . . na so-so "agbada" and "Bou-Bou" she dey wear.
WETIN SHE CARRY? undecided

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 03, 2012
Callotti:

Oh boy!
I been reply to one before o.
Seun comot am.
Sorry sir! cheesy

But come o. . .na wetin she carry for that belle we big like pregnant h-elephant im own sef? undecided
Abi she go 'born' for Germany?

No probs ma'am cheesy

Everyday I dey happy ontop nairaland because of you o! grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Callotti: 1:04am On Sep 03, 2012
pDude:

No probs ma'am cheesy

Everyday I dey happy ontop nairaland because of you o! grin

Thank you! kiss
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Callotti: 1:07am On Sep 03, 2012
[img]http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Patience+Jonathan+Xj7DRfuP_1am.jpg[/img]

Well, I guess she is not alone in this 'big-belle' matter! grin

GOOD LUCK! Mrs GOODLUCK!
I beg nor come back like Yaradua o!
I go miss ya gramma!!! cheesy

Seriously. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 03, 2012
Callotti: [img]http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Patience+Jonathan+Xj7DRfuP_1am.jpg[/img]

Well, I guess she is not alone in this 'big-belle' matter! grin

My sista, to reduce belle nor easy o. For like 2 months I don dey exercise and all my body dey reduce but the belle still big. grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Callotti: 1:13am On Sep 03, 2012
pDude:

My sista, to reduce belle nor easy o. For like 2 months I don dey exercise and all my body dey reduce but the belle still big. grin

Play golf. . .or racket ball. That is how my hubby got rid of his! cool
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Callotti: 1:14am On Sep 03, 2012
CommonS(f), Callotti, Seun(m) and 2 guest(s)

The boy done come again o! wink
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 03, 2012
Callotti:

The boy done come again o! wink

Hahahahaha! Caught green-handed. cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Decryptor(m): 1:19am On Sep 03, 2012
Diagnosis report: Excessive eating of cassava bread with bayelsan mangala fish undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by nitlad: 1:26am On Sep 03, 2012
Food poisoning?! How can that be?! Who could possibly want her dead?! Her constant 'gbagaun' is a huge comic relief to us all, she at leasts gives us something to cackle about amidst the constant tragedies bedeviling this contraption called Nigeria. Her body system is not responding well to cassava bread perhaps? Hence 'food poisoning'.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 03, 2012
Interesting read.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 03, 2012
E be like say na the work of those small small Aso Rock girls. Dem don use toto+otumorkpo cook banga soup for am.

My fellow widows. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Callotti: 1:30am On Sep 03, 2012
pDude:

Hahahahaha! Caught green-handed. cheesy

Mu he he he he
He forgot to use 'guest' toilets like the 'others'
Come for road to do im business! cheesy

Back to topic jare. Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh!!!

Missus UM OVULARIA. . . ALIAS 4-TATY!!! Ngwa get wellu quick-quick?
Oya get well sooon sharp-sharp!!! kiss
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by SisiKill1: 1:31am On Sep 03, 2012
Awww Get well soon Mrs. First Lady!!

Yikes! Good thing they have access to the a private plane to jet off to Germany!

Only God knows what woulda happened if they weren't that fortunate.

Gah! Can't even let my mind go there. . .it is that scary!! sad sad

On another note, when Pastor Bakare was talking about the shoeless and wobia behavior, some people cursed him from here to high heavens. Well one of the causes of food poisoning is grabbing and swallowing everything and anything in sight (literally and figuratively speaking here) like there is no tomorrow.

Hey. . .Just sayin'

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by dasparrow: 1:31am On Sep 03, 2012
redsun: Food poison could mean her not washing her hands after poopooing,and using that same hand to eat amala.

Wasting our money to fly the waste pipe to germany for mere food poison is beyond disgust.Nigerian leaders are shamelssly unpatriotic.

@Bolded

And we wonder why many Nigerians don't feel like being patriotic. Can one blame them when the leaders are equally so unpatriotic?
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by nitlad: 1:32am On Sep 03, 2012
I cant actually believe I could bring myself to say this, but, PLEASE GET WELL SOON FIRST LADY PATIENCE JONATHAN. Would be a huge loss if yhu murd now. Yhur unending constant 'GBAGAUN' is just PRICELESS.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Callotti: 1:34am On Sep 03, 2012
pDude: E be like say na the work of those small small Aso Rock girls. Dem don use toto+otumorkpo cook banga soup for am.

My fellow widows. cheesy

You know he has a lot of 'galfriends' huh?
But she should have been more kiafoo na.
Every meal must be eaten by ALL THE COOKS in the house too!
Abi she chop for 'GHANA HIGH'? grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by SisiKill1: 1:34am On Sep 03, 2012
dasparrow:

@Bolded

And we wonder why many Nigerians don't feel like being patriotic. Can one blame them when the leaders are equally so unpatriotic?
Whoa! Dasparrow! The leaders aren't that bad. . .they are now providing 4hrs of electricity a day and just the other day, they told the Canadian Embassy to stop treating us like crap.

Surely that gotta count for something

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by khattab008: 1:36am On Sep 03, 2012
Eyah Wish Her quick recovery
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by SisiKill1: 1:37am On Sep 03, 2012
Callotti:

Mu he he he he
He forgot to use 'guest' toilets like the 'others'
Come for road to do im business! cheesy

Back to topic jare. Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh!!!

Missus UM OVULARIA. . . ALIAS 4-TATY!!! Ngwa get wellu quick-quick?
Oya get well sooon sharp-sharp!!! kiss

Lmao @ 4 Taty!!

Only AJ!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by sambos994(m): 1:39am On Sep 03, 2012
This is bad ooo
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by luv2talk(m): 1:43am On Sep 03, 2012
How she no go chop poison when her Hubby Budgeted N1 Billion Naira Worth of food while the masses are wacking their Garri & Kuli-kuli without sugar...
#Seun Abeg no Ban Me cos of mentioning Gari here...
For Gari Advocate in the House,
JOIN THE CAMPAIN
#FreeGarriMatyrs On Nairaland winkwink

17 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Callotti: 1:43am On Sep 03, 2012
Our sources could not say when she will return to the country. Nigeria’s political leaders and their families routinely seek expensive medical attention abroad, an irony occasioned by their failure to develop the same facilities at home. [size=20pt]In the past few years, two former First Ladies have died on foreign hospital beds.[/size]

O ti o!

I bind it!
I cast it!
I rebuke it!

All from the South-South!!!
Tufiakwa I say. . .THE H-ENEMIES HAVE FAILED THIS TIME!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 03, 2012
sambos994: This is bad ooo

This is good o! cheesy

Abi you nor want make GEJ flex freely with other babes? I'm sure right now some of those small small Aso Rock girls are licking his black kpomor. grin

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Callotti: 1:46am On Sep 03, 2012
pDude:

This is good o! cheesy

Abi you nor want make GEJ flex freely with other babes? I'm sure right now some of those small small Aso Rock girls are licking his black kpomor. grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I don quench go heaVIN!
Chei! Im kpomo go blaaaaaaaaaaaaack and sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet nor be small! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by cgem: 1:48am On Sep 03, 2012
Patience, Patience, Patience!!!!!!!!!!! You too fine nothing do you!

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Callotti: 1:48am On Sep 03, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Lmao @ 4 Taty!!

Only AJ!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mu he he he he he

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency / Photos Of Acting President Osinbajo Presiding Over The FEC Meeting Today / 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.