Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

What Cream Do I Use To Get Rid Of Wrinkled And Dull Skin - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Cream Do I Use To Get Rid Of Wrinkled And Dull Skin (5060 Views)

What Cream And Soap Could Really Give Me Chocolate Color / What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use / What Cream Do I Use On My "Rough" Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Cream Do I Use To Get Rid Of Wrinkled And Dull Skin by Gen2jaynee: 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2012
I have been using olay body,but i am not seeing improvement..my skin is wrinkled and my face is dry,dull and ashy...please wat do i do
Re: What Cream Do I Use To Get Rid Of Wrinkled And Dull Skin by dominique(f): 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2012
could be the weather contidion where you are is not agreeing with your skin. when i was in abuja during the dry season, my skin got very dry, flaky and itchy. then i was using jergens ultra healing (specially for dry skin). but it did nothing for my skin. then i started mixing it with vaseline and it worked wonders. sometimes a moisturising lotion is not enough for certain types of skin. try adding some petroleum jelly.
Re: What Cream Do I Use To Get Rid Of Wrinkled And Dull Skin by JumzeesSkincar(f): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2012
You can check out this website for more information : www.jumzees-skincare.gnbo.com.ng

Try out one of the products below and continue with the cream you are already using.

Re: What Cream Do I Use To Get Rid Of Wrinkled And Dull Skin by uzoo: 10:09am On Sep 06, 2012
First off. Dull skin means you have a lot of dead skin cell on the first layer of your skin
Solution ..... Start a daily skin regimen 1. Scrub skin with an apricot scrub (i use St. Ives facial scrub . And Neutrogen body scrub) 2,3times a week
Then try using a facial wash.then followed by a cleanser.dont cleanse everyday cause it may dry your skin. then use a non alcoholic toner/ astrigent to maintain your skin ph balance.

2. Then apply a sun block moisturiser preferably SPF 55 and above.com.
Re: What Cream Do I Use To Get Rid Of Wrinkled And Dull Skin by uzoo: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2012
For wrinkles . Use the one and only.NEAUTROGENA CLEAR SKIN FORMULA WITH RETINOL AN SALICYLIC ACID.

The retinol is a pure form of vitamin A which fades wrinkles ,use day and night on clean and cleansed face.This product is amazing
For best results follow on with Neutrogena sun block spf 55.
Re: What Cream Do I Use To Get Rid Of Wrinkled And Dull Skin by Gen2jaynee: 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2012
Tanks babes
Re: What Cream Do I Use To Get Rid Of Wrinkled And Dull Skin by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2012
Re: What Cream Do I Use To Get Rid Of Wrinkled And Dull Skin by VanityOils: 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
Vitamin E, Argan and Jojoba oils are excellent for reviving dull skin. Learn more about them by contacting Vanity Oils via email- info@vanityoils.com
Re: What Cream Do I Use To Get Rid Of Wrinkled And Dull Skin by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2012
Have u tried olay quench plus firming lotion (not just olay). It is good as well.

Gen2jaynee: I have been using olay body,but i am not seeing improvement..my skin is wrinkled and my face is dry,dull and ashy...please wat do i do
Re: What Cream Do I Use To Get Rid Of Wrinkled And Dull Skin by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2012
Re: What Cream Do I Use To Get Rid Of Wrinkled And Dull Skin by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2012
Not only creams, as soon as we hit 30 we have to watch our feeding and lifestyle habits. Eats loads of fruits and vegis, oranges and apples, reduce fat and red meat, take a lot of water and green tea, wear sun shades and as much as you can stay away from the sun, reduce fried foods to stop acne, groundnuts, egusi etc.
Also Apricot facial scrub is very good, wash your face each night and morning before bed, take a cup of just tea and a bottle of water before bed.
Fruits and vegetables work wonders, it gives your skin a wonderful glow, infact make one meal purely fresh fruits and vegetables and see how shinny your skin will be in 2 weeks. Also shea butter helps with stretch marks, had my baby and used it pre and post birth, all gone

1 Like

Re: What Cream Do I Use To Get Rid Of Wrinkled And Dull Skin by anifatolu: 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
Gen2jaynee:
I have been using olay body,but i am not seeing improvement..my skin is wrinkled and my face is dry,dull and ashy...please wat do i do

Try shea moisture argan oil soap & lotion

Call: 07083062752
BBM Channel: http://pin.bbm.com/C00299A49
Facebook Page: Sheaorganicbeauty

Re: What Cream Do I Use To Get Rid Of Wrinkled And Dull Skin by homesodear: 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Flawless Skin Managers Do It yourself Skin Lightening Training and Skill Development seminar
Course Title: Effective Skincare routine to naturally lightening the skin
Duration: 2 days
Cost per head: N40, 000
Date: 23rd and 24th May, 2015
Venue: Wellness Place, Second Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen Avenue , Ikeja, Lagos.
Course objectives: At the end of the training, participants would have had adequate knowledge on how to develop a basic skincare routine in natural skin maintenance and lightening.
Who should attend? Models, Spas and Beauty parlours owners, Skin therapists, Cosmetics/Skin care entrepreneurs, aspiring business owners, Open to all male and female
Coverage:
• Skin Anatomy
• Personal Skin Care Regimen for Flawless Skin(AM/PM)
• Facials for different skin Types
• Home Fruit Based Peels
• How to use Chemical Peels
• Removal of dark Spots, Dark knuckles and Dark Knees
• Acne/Essential oil Treatment
• Skin lightening Diet
• Essential oils for Skin Lightening
• Homemade Cream recipes for Skin lightening (Night use)
• Homemade Facial Wipes/ Vitamin C Serum/Anti ageing Antioxidants
• Stretch Marks removal that really works!!
Time: Saturday, May 23rd, 10am to 4pm, Sunday, May 24th, 2pm to 5pm
FEES include Registration and Lecture, Course Materials, Skin care goody bags, Product sampling, Group Photograph, Snacks and Lunch and Certificate of Participation.

PARTICIPATION: Please confirm your participation by calling or whatsapp on 08034917464. Free gift for the first 20 to register.
DISCOUNTS: Participants referring 3 or more individuals will receive 10% discount off the fee.
You could also send an email to flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com for more enquiries.

(1) (Reply)

2020 Amazing Hairstyles For Kids Compilation | Cute #braids Hairstyles For Kids / Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion / Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.