Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic (4102 Views)

What An Agbero Can Do, A WOMAN Can Do Better!.... LMAO!.... / Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya / Agbero In Atm Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by webguru(m): 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2008
@poster

u are too funny jo no mind haters, keep it up hermaphrodite grin grin grin grin

the way im laughing in cafe they may think something's wrong

ta ba mu yin pere ni oshodi angry a ma deal pelu yin
oga fi won le grin grin grin

agbero's are a funny and terrible part of lagos, luckily for u, they dont browse grin

who pretended to b epileptic
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by dapsins69(m): 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2008
Hmm?
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by tjtj1(m): 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2008
U think ure funny web guru. u suck
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by dapsins69(m): 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2008
@Tj_tj, be quiet my friend!being funny isnt abt yabbin evry body.just shut Dfu<k up if u dnt av jokes 2 thread!
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by tjtj1(m): 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2008
Wel i was not yabbing anyone jus stating a point. duh
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by aristole(m): 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2008
@webguru.
I enjoy you.thumbs up.
@ tj. I fink you need to be careful.If I say they should call 911;does it mean in Nigeria?Or where you claim you reside for quick and timely psychiatry treatment.
You just like being a "basket-mouth" and turn everybody to an anty-sally
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by tjtj1(m): 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2008
Nd stop be a pest. nxt time dont tel me to shut up. ok?
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by cooldude62(m): 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2008
***enters,looks around,hisses,zooms of,if my pple see me in agbero circle,i ll loose ma job
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by aristole(m): 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2008
@ cooldude
If Fashola dies today;would Lagos experiences such a paralytic day? And,Agberos decide what happens in the state.
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by clemcykul(f): 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2008
loose which job do u even have a job? do u even know what a job is chei see this internet bystander cheesy
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by Migines(m): 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2008
Lmao
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by aristole(m): 11:14am On Jan 14, 2008
@Clemcy
Are you fighting with anybody?Nobody has talked about someone loosing his/her job.
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by aristole(m): 12:01pm On Jan 14, 2008
For clarification.
Any contributor to this particular thread that is outside Nigeria can't understand the humour in this joke.
Saula,that I used was the head of Agberos in Lagos State until his death.And his death caused a lot of stand-still in the state.Commercial buses couldn't go out and all business activities went paralytic.
I now wonder what happens if the Governor of the state dies ,even if Yar Adua does;such stand-still can never be experienced.
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by clemcykul(f): 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2008
"@aristole lemme give an unmerited ans to ur qtion NO! am not fightn wid anybody, do i look like a fighter to u?

whoever said anyone is losing his or her job. get a reply straight b4 mounting ur missile.
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by aristole(m): 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2008
Your tone is still high!!!!.Clemcy.

Am I still being misinterpreted!
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by tufe(m): 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2008
nice one
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by tessybaby(f): 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2008
aristole:

Your tone is still high!!!!.Clemcy.

Am I still being misinterpreted!

clemcy answer this boy girl naaaa
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by Migines(m): 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2008
@aristole
Wat xactly is ur point? Stop typing like ur mouth is full of cum.
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by tjtj1(m): 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2008
Lol aristole better run because the gang is coming bck cool
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by tessybaby(f): 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2008
which gang?
abeg i no dey tif ooooo
grin
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by tjtj1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2008
Lol tess i meant the gang of jokers_ grin
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by tessybaby(f): 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2008
ok
no mind me
i dey fear police too much
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by Migines(m): 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2008
Lol
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by tufe(m): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2008
police comes in, handcuffs tj, miggy and tessy smiley

off to area F command they go
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by Migines(m): 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2008
Area F 4 IRAQ? E be lyk say u never sleep finish.
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by tufe(m): 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2008
hmm
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by tjtj1(m): 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2008
Area f! thats not iraq but kuvuki land. send my greetings to the elders
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by tufe(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2008
are you and miggy now confused or something
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by Uzzyan: 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2008
This wasnt funny, Aristole more power to ur elbow.
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by Migines(m): 8:26am On Jan 15, 2008
@tufe
ure a strange individual.
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by aristole(m): 9:32am On Jan 15, 2008
@uzzyan & tufe.
Thanx!
I'm xpecting the gang.I'm a trained tested and certificated soldier now.One Man Battallion. grin grin
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by ayusman16(m): 9:38am On Jan 15, 2008
aristole:

@uzzyan & tufe.
Thanx!
I'm xpecting the gang.I'm a trained tested and certificated soldier now.One Man Battallion. grin grin

Thought u be woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady: If My Boss Grabs My Oranges Without My Consent, This Must Happen(funny) / When That Hot Babe U've Been Chicking Is Coming / Men Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.