Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic (4101 Views)

What An Agbero Can Do, A WOMAN Can Do Better!.... LMAO!.... / Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya / Agbero In Atm Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by tufe(m): 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2008
aha, na small small truth dey always comot.

u don gree say u don dey run am abi. thank God. what is done in the dark (Y messenger) will surely come to the light (nairaland).
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by ituen(m): 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2008
. . . . and na so evrybody go dey hook up till dem leave u
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by aristole(m): 11:37am On Jan 19, 2008
Go and polish your style.Ituen is the winner.

starts dancing to paul play dairo song:mosorire o eled mi modupe o.

Come and spray us with dollars on that day.You shall be invited.
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by clemcykul(f): 11:47am On Jan 19, 2008
hmmm
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by ituen(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2008
Clem, i don tire for u oh. everytime na "hmmm"

Abi u get boil for tongue?

@Aristole
Make sure u invite friends wey get dollars oh. No be people like Tufe and Saucekid wey dey sell CDs.
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by tessybaby(f): 8:05am On Jan 21, 2008
aristole:

Go and polish your style.Ituen is the winner.

starts dancing to paul play dairo song:mosorire o eled mi modupe o.

Come and spray us with dollars on that day.You shall be invited.

@aristole
can u tell me whats going on?
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by clemcykul(f): 8:14am On Jan 21, 2008
iteun na u know, but me i know say u get boil inside ur intestine.
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by ituen(m): 10:00am On Jan 21, 2008
@Clem
I agree but i beter pas you cos u get ringworm for tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Tessy
Pls inquire cos i bin dey on my own
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by tessybaby(f): 10:57am On Jan 21, 2008
on your own abi?
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by aristole(m): 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2008
@tessy.Wetin dey happen?Na so the thing be now.Abi you be one of the doubting Thomases?My dear,Can I hire you a flower mama role?(knowing fully that you did your 40th birthday last year)

@Ituen(My Dear).@ your service sir.Let's quickly start the programming or else this people will plan something else for us.Well,Psalm 91 for all our antagonists.
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by ituen(m): 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2008
@Aristole
U no get shaking at all. I don start arrangements

@Tessy
Yes oh. Migines na my witness
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by Migines(m): 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2008
@ituen
dis one wey u dey call me witness u go pay o.
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by clemcykul(f): 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2008
iteun the girls snatcher grin aristole hands up for tess o

the girl get red belt for kung-fu grin
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by aristole(m): 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2008
@Clemcykul. I.V. don dey fly now.Sorry,we have to ship the Letters to your side for quick dispatching.

MARRIAGE IS A BATTLE FIELD.Me I be Samuel Peter's sister.I'm ready.

Ituen Darlinggggggggggggggggggggggg.My back don dey ache me o.This people are giving a lot of problem,Please ban them right now.
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by ituen(m): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2008
No problem.

U can take a look at my location to tell u i'm serious
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by tessybaby(f): 8:12am On Jan 22, 2008
cheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
these girls have charmed Ituen again
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by clemcykul(f): 8:21am On Jan 22, 2008
the fear and honor of bla bla bla is the begining of wisdom
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by ituen(m): 10:34am On Jan 22, 2008
i'm confused.
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by clemcykul(f): 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2008
u better be
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by aristole(m): 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2008
@ Ituen.Wetin dey do you self.After this preparation;you wan begin dey Bleep up.Ah! you surprise me o
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by clemcykul(f): 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2008
now dats the genesis of nemesis
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by aristole(m): 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2008
@Clemcykul.Shut up your mouth.I wish you the same!!!
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by tufe(m): 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2008
abi i predicted it. it has finally happened.
aristole and ituen

tessy, when i was tellin u, u be think say na play abi. ur eye don shine now. that guy dey pursue everything for skirt. na so eim be take pursue my neighbour house girls.

aristole, i wish you a happyproblematic married life cool
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by ituen(m): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2008
@Aristole

Im sticking to our arrangement grin grin grin grin
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by tufe(m): 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2008
woman wrapper. shame, you no just get
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by ituen(m): 9:19am On Jan 23, 2008
Dont hate me man, hate the game
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by clemcykul(f): 10:01am On Jan 23, 2008
aristole u tell ur mama shut up shocked shocked shocked *strips aristole naked and flogs the living daylight out of her and instils darkness* yeye girl oya pick up clothes and stop cowering grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Composed Hilarious Quotes That Will Crack Your Ribs. / Lady: If My Boss Grabs My Oranges Without My Consent, This Must Happen(funny) / When That Hot Babe U've Been Chicking Is Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.