Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic (4103 Views)

What An Agbero Can Do, A WOMAN Can Do Better!.... LMAO!.... / Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya / Agbero In Atm Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by Migines(m): 9:42am On Jan 15, 2008
Hn dey confused.
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by clemcykul(f): 10:12am On Jan 15, 2008
carries aristole off to kuvuki land, binds her limbs and starves almost t death grin
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by aristole(m): 10:28am On Jan 15, 2008
@Clemcykul.
Wish U The same.Simple.
Have you ever heard:One woman battallion before.In force;sex isn't recognised.O.K.
And besides.What makes everybody to be doubting my sex?Abi sex dey smell for keyboard?
U na no get work.
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by Migines(m): 11:03am On Jan 15, 2008
@Aristole
all ur posts re pointless.
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by Nautillus(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2008
Peeps in [see's 2 many insults flyin aorund]not that i blame the posters    .   .   .   walks away. . .
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by clemcykul(f): 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2008
i really dont giv a damn about ur sex, u could be watever i dont giv a care,

yeah ive heard of one man battalion, their wrk is to make sure my closet is clean.

i dont wanna get wrked up, but truly i dont get the meaning of ur post somtimes embarassed coz theyre alwayz off-course
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by tufe(m): 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2008
walks in and is very quite, just watching
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by clemcykul(f): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2008
*walks in gently startles tufe and flings him out of the thread thru the window* grin grin grin
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by aristole(m): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2008
****Still not surprised!*****
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by tufe(m): 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2008
clemcykul:

*walks in gently startles tufe and flings him out of the thread through the window* grin grin grin

thanx men grin
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by aristole(m): 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2008
@Clemcykul.
That's why I'm still not surprised at any bloodious statement you make
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by Migines(m): 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2008
Gud 4 u. . . . And ur lack of self xpression.
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by clemcykul(f): 8:43am On Jan 18, 2008
dont get emotional sad lemme let on a secret of survival grin never take anything u see on this forum personal and serious, coz its gonna spoil ur fun its a matter of give and take grin grin trust me! wink
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by ituen(m): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2008
@Clem

Any1 who hasnt understood that secret or come across it in life shouldnt be on this forum.

Abi na becos of Aristole dem born U?
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by tessybaby(f): 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2008
Ituen?
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by aristole(m): 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2008
@ Ituen.I wonder o.
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by tufe(m): 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2008
yeah, don't ever take anything personal. everyone's just having fun
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by ituen(m): 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2008
gbammmmmm

@Tessy my wife
where you dey since
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by tessybaby(f): 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2008
i dey where u left me
no shaking. i hear say u want divorce me?
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by tufe(m): 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2008
tessybaby:

i dey where u left me
no shaking. i hear say u want divorce me?

very true, he's been trying to dig it aristole for sometime
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by ituen(m): 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2008
Tufe

U dey get wrong information. Abi u dey suscribe to NTA kuvuki for ur info?

@Tess

All that na rumour. U know how our side tight reach
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by tufe(m): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2008
tessy, just try to belieev me. he's working on aristole. he told me this on yahoo messenger.
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by ituen(m): 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2008
I never knew yahoo msgr works on Pentim-half systems
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by aristole(m): 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2008
@TUFE
Wetin be your problem?Abi you self wan do? grin grin grin
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by tufe(m): 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2008
NO O!!! tankyou. ituen is the one that wants to do. tessy don dey threaten to divorce am
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by ituen(m): 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2008
U don leave ur poju-poju job come dey disturb my wife for her ifiniti jeep

Just becos she buy p-square cd and left u a whooping change of N50. No wonder u wrap the thing well even give am extra nylon bag
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by aristole(m): 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2008
@Ituen & tufe.
Keep the fighting going.
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by tufe(m): 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2008
@ARISTOLE,
you want to be next abi?
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by ituen(m): 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2008
O boy, u wan divert go woman wey no get ur time, abi?
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by aristole(m): 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2008
Ituen.Please tell am well,well.
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by tufe(m): 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2008
i don talk am b4, and i go talk am again. two of una don dey run things abi.

wish u happy married life, with obasanjo-like children cry cry
Re: Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic by ituen(m): 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2008
Y we no go run things wen u no fit talk to woman?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady: If My Boss Grabs My Oranges Without My Consent, This Must Happen(funny) / When That Hot Babe U've Been Chicking Is Coming / Men Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.