Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family (21414 Views)

Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death / The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers / Cynthia Osokogu Was Killed By Her FaceBook Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2012
sir t:

Vibrator na her bible wey she dey read.... May God forgive her

RIP Cynthia.

Plz, which one is romance-machine grin grin grin
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by tpia5: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2012
Most of the ones going on and on about vi.brator are p.orn addicts themselves, so i'm not sure what game you're trying to play here.

When someone plants a v.ibrator in your cavity, come back and talk.
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by Gonzaga1010(m): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2012
Such a pretty lady. Hmmm! May her soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by Priceless95(f): 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2012
na2day!:

Ol boy! shocked
though this is a solemn thread, but i must say
You dey craze o! lol
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by elari(m): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2012
In his sermon, the parish priest, Rev Father Dung, said “Cynthia did not die for nothing because she died a Christian. She never allowed her educational career and her business to deprive her from worshipping her creator.(MR REV.FR. HOW DID U KNOW ALL THESE. SHEY U FOLLOW HER DEY WAKA? SINGING: I WOULD DO ANYTHING U WANT ME TO DO O BY CHRIS MORGAN). But we need to say this loud and clear to whoever cares to listen, the death of Cynthia is another sad report card of our nation that fails to protect its citizens. The case of Cynthia may be one out of many.(YES WE KNOW ALL THESE. THIS IS NIGERIA.LESSON LEARNT: NEVER PUT UR TRUST IN FACEBOOK FRIENDS AND PINGING PIPS)
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by iyke648(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2012
na2day!:

Ol boy! shocked
though this is a solemn thread, but i must say
You dey craze o! lol
. Dnt mynd dat fool wey cal himself Ebemma. Na so he go dey show him stupidity even 4 serious mata. I wonda y dem nova ban am 4 nairaland. Vry soon d big fool go ask hw doez diz afect d price of garri in d market. Mtceew. So many clowns ful diz nairaland.
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by mallorca(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2012
sir t:

Vibrator na her bible wey she dey read.... May God forgive her

RIP Cynthia.
grin grin grin grin grin grin i no fit laugh abeg
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by Chanchit: 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
The priest jst dey yan nonsense, David Mark No3 citizen no talk reach this one before Nigerians show am pepper, so that simply means gov't won't be able to help the priest, He should bettter still warn all His children..

As this mata dey go, GEJ might be arrested for not providing job for those guys.
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by ajanaku2(m): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
Gonzaga1010: Such a pretty lady. Hmmm! May her soul rest in peace. Amen

...just wondering how her Soul can ever rest in Peace... sad...so bad that I actually have to be judgmental here, but if truly there's a God, which I doubt, and if truly the Bible is that unseen "God's" valid words, then I'm sure Cynthia is burning in the depths of hell right now...the darkest part of Hell!...Lucifer's corner!

As for the Murderers, I'm sure they'll be Lifers very soon, that's if they don't get executed...Cruel, depraved, dastardly Animals...Nevertheless, I wish the Family the fortitude to bear the irreparable Loss. What a beautiful Girl!

...and I ain't against Vi'brators. I think its utilization is preferable to being promiscuous...#My Opinion#...
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by ndukwejoe(m): 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2012
So if late Cynthia came from poor home, this matter would have ended and the murderers may be planning another target.
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by onah4real(m): 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2012
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2012
See as fine babe just waste! Chai!
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by Godjone(m): 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2012
Chai!! Wat a touching event!! It is realy a sad moment 4 dis family. May God grant dem d fortitude 2 bear dis sad death. And 4 her killers, Cynthia has already make heaven because al her guilt is transfered on them. I wish her killers save trip 2 d deepest part of hell
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by Angel0: 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2012
cryRIP my name sake...it's really sad!
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by iyanda146: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2012
playah P: May her soul rest in peace!
Despite the fact I wish the killers death, I think the case only came to lime light and investigated due to the fact that she comes from an influential family! That is very good but what about those that were murdered before her? Will they get justice too!?
Despite the fact I wish the killers death, I think the case only came to lime light and investigated due to the fact that she comes from an influential family! That is very good but what about those that were murdered before her? Will they get justice too!?
justice in nigeria is for the rich.
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by Mmiriariugwu: 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
May her soul r.i.p. Was she a nairalander?cos'dis her issue has been making front pages.
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by vanstanzy(m): 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2012
fatdon2:
www.channelstv.com/home/2012/09/06/weep-not-for-cynthia-but-her-killers-osokogu-family/

Yes i agree. For Cynthia, her lifes' troubles have ended, but for her killers, its just starting.
May her soul rest in perfect peace, Amen!
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2012
MAY God have mercy on u?
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2012
MAY God have mercy on u
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by mrkels(m): 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2012
It could be that the killers targeted 'Runs girls' and show them a lesson of their life time, I really don't see how cynthia and them would be in the same 'hotel' room.They didn't grag her there did they? I may be wrong sha, they should just leave this girl to rest in peace instead of using her news to gain web traffic undecided
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by freecocoa(f): 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2012
Godjone: Cynthia has already make heaven because al her guilt is transfered on them. I wish her killers save trip 2 d deepest part of hell
Is this what your bible says?

I pray.undecided
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by DennisClark(m): 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2012
ndukwejoe: So if late Cynthia came from poor home, this matter would have ended and the murderers may be planning another target.
. If she came 4rm a poor home, those guys wudnt have kidnapd her !!
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by ayobase(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2012
Gaiden k: abeg make we hear word angry,train your child in the way they should grow even when they are old they would not depart from it.

STFU!
What do u know about the whole situation....the one your younger sister played for u?
And who are those not trained?
U better keep off from ur keyboard/keypad if u have no MEANINGFUL sentence to type!

1 Like

Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by armadeo(m): 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2012
If u see what was done to this girl u all will be baying for blood. She was MURDERED. Whether runs girl or buisness woman. Vibrator or not. her life was terminated by idiots.they didn't give her life so they had no right to take it. I hope they rot in hell.

I have never been so incensed on nl.

1 Like

Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by plendil: 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2012
weep for her? sorry, i had no intentions of doing so in the first place. Yes, I know it sounds harsh and callous, but given the circumstances of her unfortunate death, I'm sure I can be forgiven for maintaining this attitude.

May she RIP though. . .

1 Like

Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by ayobase(m): 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2012
ajanaku2:

...just wondering how her Soul can ever rest in Peace... sad...so bad that I actually have to be judgmental here, but if truly there's a God, which I doubt, and if truly the Bible is that unseen "God's" valid words, then I'm sure Cynthia is burning in the depths of hell right now...the darkest part of Hell!...Lucifer's corner!

As for the Murderers, I'm sure they'll be Lifers very soon, that's if they don't get executed...Cruel, depraved, dastardly Animals...Nevertheless, I wish the Family the fortitude to bear the irreparable Loss. What a beautiful Girl!

...and I ain't against Vi'brators. I think its utilization is preferable to being promiscuous...#My Opinion#...

People like u like SURPRISES at the end of the tunnel (there wont be light there as expected).....DASHED!
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by ahiarah: 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
My job on this earth is not to weep for careless, preventative actions.

Yea yea, sad she died. . . .but by the hands of her carelessness.

Mehn, I understand if a teenager did what she did (I'd have done the same), but as a grown azz woman?

When you travel to an unknown somebody, make sure you go in pack. Have a friend with you, make sure you meet on neutral ground, etc.
just look @ d kind of careless statement u utter
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by virus2010(m): 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2012
fankasibe: *crying* these men have disappointed us, see how dem take distroy a beautiful and promising life, *holding my charm* may those men who did dis to this lady never know peace!!
Asheeee!!!

shut up ur mawt there
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by plendil: 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2012
armadeo: If u see what was done to this girl u all will be baying for blood. She was MURDERED. Whether runs girl or buisness woman. Vibrator or not. her life was terminated by idiots.they didn't give her life so they had no right to take it. I hope they rot in hell.

I have never been so incensed on nl.

you don't get it.

And I'm not even interesting in the vibrator thingy. the fact remains that her death was largely PREVENTABLE. had she exercised a little common sense, there's a good chance she'll be in her Kaduna office right now enticing her clientele with her enchanting smile.

whether you like it or not, there will always be unpardonably evil men in this world who take obvious delight committing the most heinous of crimes. While it is true one cannot guarantee 100% protection the very least one could is to exercise discretion
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by Galaxydon1(m): 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2012
Beauty without brain. Na your longer throat kill you. You too like money. R.I.P. Shaa if only you will make it to heaven. Cos you went to hotel to fornicate

1 Like

Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by freecocoa(f): 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2012
ahiarah:
just look @ d kind of careless statement u utter
Harsh as that statement sounds, its nothing far from the truth.
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by ayobase(m): 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
My job on this earth is not to weep for careless, preventative actions.

Yea yea, sad she died. . . .but by the hands of her carelessness.

Mehn, I understand if a teenager did what she did (I'd have done the same), but as a grown azz woman?

When you travel to an unknown somebody, make sure you go in pack. Have a friend with you, make sure you meet on neutral ground, etc.

Make una stop this hypothesis.....it would have been u or anybody.
Who doesn't travel for business purposes.....she was only perfectly hoodwinked......its all biz, but with the wrong people......many people have gone across the oceans and miles to transact biz o!
We just like judging from afar.
Remember going all the way to Anambra from Yola and down to Lagos without informing anyone....now wondering if something did happen to me then....na so pple go dey talk NANSENSE!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Two For Visa Scam And Forgery (Pictured) / Ten Tips To Avoid Being Shot Or Brutalized By Police In Nigeria / Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.