Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family (21412 Views)

Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death / The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers / Cynthia Osokogu Was Killed By Her FaceBook Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by AmeLonRo(m): 2:25am On Sep 07, 2012
O GOD DELIVER US M THE PEOPLE WHO WATCH TO DESTROY US IN JESUS NAME AMEN. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by adidimeme(m): 4:18am On Sep 07, 2012
Ummmmm....may God rest her and bless the living, But ladies, be wise, not all dat glitter is gold.
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by bknight: 5:53am On Sep 07, 2012
Cynthia's case opens d door for pathetic illiterates, halfbaked graduates and d poor to launch attacks on d rich/privileged spewing all sorta crap.
She does not owe anyone apology for being rich nor going to lagos on business. Being all-trusting may hv been her undoing but If u believe there's no moral justification for carry a vibratorr, it does not exactly mean her purpose in lagos is immoral. If she was on business and went wit her own private company isn't completely bad. Give d lady a break!

U can't imagine dat some even blame d internet, ICT and blackberry? Why not blame facebook, blame d invention of airplanes, blame d idea of hotels, blame her skin color, blame d fact she pretty, some r jst plain dumb! Poverty has so frustrated some ppl dat they wait for avenues as dis to launch their frustration.

angry

1 Like

Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by valdprof: 6:47am On Sep 07, 2012
fankasibe: *crying* these men have disappointed us, see how dem take distroy a beautiful and promising life, *holding my charm* may those men who did dis to this lady never know peace!!
Asheeee!!!
hahahhaahahhaaha! Another potential killer
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by valdprof: 6:53am On Sep 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

She did not go to Lagos for socializing o, she went to do business, with her vibr ator (every woman's best friend, so I heard).

Nothing bad about doing business on a social network, most big companies meet their customers that way. What she should have done is have someone accompany her or she could have even met with her assailant on neutral ground.
hw sure are u she went dia with d vibrator
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by ceejay80s(m): 7:11am On Sep 07, 2012
sir t:

Vibrator na her bible wey she dey read.... May God forgive her

RIP Cynthia.
i dnt know why many of una no dey think wella, after watching "PRISON BREAT,CSI, 24" etc, make una think, this V.I.B.rator of a thing could belong to these criminal boys and not her. Becos dem see am for her bag no mean say na her own, these b.a.stards used it on her and left it in her bag
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by ceejay80s(m): 7:21am On Sep 07, 2012
I rEMEMBER THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN DEM THEY SHOW ON TV, ARMED ROBBERS WEY DEM DEY SHOOT DEM FOR FIRING SQUAD! I think dat na the best SOLUTION
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by perfectcrush(m): 8:06am On Sep 07, 2012
So sad... Rest in the bossom of the most high GOD Cynthia
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by ayobase(m): 8:15am On Sep 07, 2012
bknight: Cynthia's case opens d door for pathetic illiterates, halfbaked graduates and d poor to launch attacks on d rich/privileged spewing all sorta crap.
She does not owe anyone apology for being rich nor going to lagos on business. Being all-trusting may hv been her undoing but If u believe there's no moral justification for carry a vibratorr, it does not exactly mean her purpose in lagos cos immoral. If she was on business and went wit her own private company isn't completely bad. Give d lady a break!

U can't imagine dat some even blame d internet, ICT and blackberry? Why not blame facebook, blame d invention of airplanes, blame d idea of hotels, blame her skin color, blame d fact she pretty, some r jst plain dumb! Povery has so frustrated some ppl dat they wait for avenues as dis to launch their frustration.

angry
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by azimibraun: 8:43am On Sep 07, 2012
Is dia anything like a shameful death and a burial process wich shld be kept secret or private as a result of the way death came? Is it mandatory to praise the dead even wen dey ddnt live clean and decent? I hate the fact this lady died bt I don't think she lived decent.. She rather lived dangerously.RIP happy feet.
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by Ogininafio1(m): 8:44am On Sep 07, 2012
Is dis girl an Aristo?
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 07, 2012
andyanders: This is not even cyber crime case but that of social media and individual attitude towards anything that comes their way.

Young ladies should focus on improving their life through education and not getting committed to social media life with current waive of ping me and I ping you social attitude. People don't sleep anymore, but sleep on their blackberry.Married women and men included. Social media networks should be used for improving one's life and not on social ills in which Cynthia happens to be a victim. She developed trust on people she never met. People should be security conscious and always liaise with the Security network when meeting people they do not know. Also, always tell people where you are going to and who you are meeting.

Never display this attitude " I AM A BIG GIRL" That big girl thing or big boy thing has destroyed many youths. After going through the University, they start claiming that they have arrived. Take your time to study the outside world and understand the world and environment around you. Trust nobody, deal with people holding yourself in a position that you can have advantage of. Look b4 you leap. Never trust even a friend you lost contact of after 3 months. Try to understudy that person to know if he is still the person you knew b4. Try to find out the person you are dealing with, with a complete background check of that person.
Nigeria is getting complex and people should understand that even close relations should not be trusted if you do not understand the kind of live that person lives. Do not jump into a car you do not know who the person is. The way our ladies jump into cars is something to worry about. I keep asking, where is she going that she saw a car flagged the car down and in she goes. DO you know who you are with ladies? Be careful because that might turn out to be the end of you as we have ritualists out there. You might turn up to be their next victim.
Best comment ever.....12345 likes

1 Like

Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

She did not go to Lagos for socializing o, she went to do business, with her vibr ator (every woman's best friend, so I heard).

Nothing bad about doing business on a social network, most big companies meet their customers that way. What she should have done is have someone accompany her or she could have even met with her assailant on neutral ground.

The truth is that what happened to her could have happened to anybody!

Someone going on business has no need to go in group. If she were going for 'runs', then that's a different thing.

I still dont think she was being careless. Yes, she trusted and got burnt in the process. It could have happened to anybody!

2 Likes

Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by armadeo(m): 9:16am On Sep 07, 2012
Bless u. You've said it all. Pathetic loosers

bknight: Cynthia's case opens d door for pathetic illiterates, halfbaked graduates and d poor to launch attacks on d rich/privileged spewing all sorta crap.
She does not owe anyone apology for being rich nor going to lagos on business. Being all-trusting may hv been her undoing but If u believe there's no moral justification for carry a vibratorr, it does not exactly mean her purpose in lagos cos immoral. If she was on business and went wit her own private company isn't completely bad. Give d lady a break!

U can't imagine dat some even blame d internet, ICT and blackberry? Why not blame facebook, blame d invention of airplanes, blame d idea of hotels, blame her skin color, blame d fact she pretty, some r jst plain dumb! Povery has so frustrated some ppl dat they wait for avenues as dis to launch their frustration.

angry

2 Likes

Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by mspookie: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2012
what kind of business is done in a hotel room on d bed with the opposite sex

i no holy pass wink
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 07, 2012

angry
thank u.haba! Some people just type any kind of nonesense.y dont u kuku blame d inventor of fb sef.smh
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by lawizle(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2012
ebamma: cynthia my inertia
I cry in amnesia,that i was unable to protect u in absentia,may your soul rest in tunisia

Guy you ought to be castrated! Ur balls is affecting it thinking
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by desthan(m): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2012
kulyie: thank u.haba! Some people just type any kind of nonesense.y dont u kuku blame d inventor of fb sef.smh

shut your trap, why not blame the parent for bringing her into the world in the first place undecided
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 07, 2012
X
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2012
I cry in amnesia,that i was unable to protect u in absentia,may your soul rest in tunisia
. . . . . . Why are you mad
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2012
perfectcrush: So sad... Rest in the bossom of the most high GOD Cynthia
God bless you . My Prayers for her also. May She Rest In Perfect Peace . . . .
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by sexyverah(f): 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2012
am not surprised we still have cannibals in this jet age... the spirit of bokoharam is in those guys.. rip cin
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by lambalamb(m): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2012
We never can tell, those people might have used charm to lure her to Lagos.

Watch and Pray

may her soul RIP
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by mkpologwu(m): 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2012
the most stupid action i have ever seen someone took. she was very careless but my concern is: her type abound, including my lovely wife.

if a married woman can pick a call of an unknown male who started his call with; "where are u", and the woman answered; "am still at home" before trying to find out who the caller was, then what is the difference between her and late Cynthia? just asking!!!
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2012
Ujujoan:

The truth is that what happened to her could have happened to anybody!

Someone going on business has no need to go in group. If she were going for 'runs', then that's a different thing.

I still dont think she was being careless. Yes, she trusted and got burnt in the process. It could have happened to anybody!

Meeting in a private hotel room with more than one man she has never met is not being careless?
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by plendil: 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2012
infolekan:

#wondering# what will be said at the end of your own life. THE MAN WHO EXERCISED DISCRETION undecided

would make catchy epitaph, don't you think? grin

BTW we all grieve at the unfortunate and tragic demise, but trying to justify what is patently unjustifiable is, in my view, sending a wrong and dangerous signal to those who may tempted to tow the same line in future.
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by plendil: 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2012
furthermore, what's with all this irritating ''it could happen to anybody'' mantra? so any lady with common sense could go doing business (allegedly) with guys she's never met in real life, in a [i]hotel [/i]room, in a city with a reputation as Lagos's??

hmmmm. . . shocked shocked shocked
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by tpia5: 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2012

We never can tell, those people might have used charm to lure her to Lagos.

Watch and Pray

may her soul RIP

that's possible @ bolded.

cant discount it anyway.
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by stannydon(m): 3:39am On Sep 08, 2012
The parents of late Cynthia who died as a result of friend she met on facebook should stop projecting their daughter as a saint. She died as a result of her stupidity and unculturedness. A well trained girl ordinarily shouldnt have met a guy for the first time on a hotel talkless of passing a night with him which led to her death. She was just a classic prostitute and therefore should be blamed for her death. Is a very big lesson for our ladies/girls out there who are desperately looking for online love/ money.

1 Like

Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by infolekan(m): 6:05am On Sep 08, 2012
plendil: furthermore, what's with all this irritating ''it could happen to anybody'' mantra? so any lady with common sense could go doing business (allegedly) with guys she's never met in real life, in a [i]hotel [/i]room, in a city with a reputation as Lagos's??

hmmmm. . . shocked shocked shocked

It could have happened to anybody in this sense is not painting this sa picture.....the whole story is about the breach of trust. Can't count the number of ladies that I've met in chat rooms hat have been over to my place...& the number of friends that I met on  & fb.
This is what we all do on a daily basis & throwing stones won't help when we all live in glass houses.
Her travelling to Lagos to hook up with a guy for fun(if that's what it was all about) isn't the strange part to me, we all do it everyday. The strange part is the part where someone lures you over so that he can do away with person. Now that's a whole new dimension to the whole story.
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by Andyblaze: 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2012
Gaiden k: abeg make we hear word angry,train your child in the way they should grow even when they are old they would not depart from it.
Person dey de phuck phuck come kpai na we no hear sumtin again
Re: Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family by kingsilly(m): 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2012
loool...Jude abaga broda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Two For Visa Scam And Forgery (Pictured) / Ten Tips To Avoid Being Shot Or Brutalized By Police In Nigeria / Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.