Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance (4746 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by afrikwin(f): 11:27pm On Sep 06, 2012
Hey everyone, by now ur saying am stupid! Well, I believe there's nothin hidden under the sun. I love my man, and we have dated for 7 months. I have never cheated until my friend hooked me up with someone. I cheated on him and due to guilt I confessed. My friends told me not to say but I couldn't look him in the face and lie about this. Now we just spoke and he wants out. I regret telling him. Help. How do I convince him that it won't happen again?
Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by frank317: 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2012
Ur guy shuld be the one here and not u.

I really need to talk to him. Why?

To tell him never to even go near Any woman that her name starts with the same alphabet as ur.

Again he shuld go for HIV test, if he is nagetive, I will take him to both a native doctor and pasture that will wash away any debris that u might have deposited on u.

Infact take a cardboard she, write oboldly on it "I am not worthy of any man" and put it on ur chest. That way u can save more innocent pple from heart attack

3 Likes

Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by DExplorer1: 12:00am On Sep 07, 2012
afrikwin: Hey everyone, by now ur saying am stupid! Well, I believe there's nothin hidden under the sun. I love my man, and we have dated for 7 months. I have never cheated until my friend hooked me up with someone. I cheated on him and due to guilt I confessed. My friends told me not to say but I couldn't look him in the face and lie about this. Now we just spoke and he wants out. I regret telling him. Help. How do I convince him that it won't happen again?
What a question!! Please NLders, how do we tell a rat not to steal meat again?

2 Likes

Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by afrikwin(f): 12:14am On Sep 07, 2012
Thanks. Am makin the cardboard. I now know dat its really over.
He has been cheating on me for months and I guess my conscience got flat! Wasn't tit for tat but I now know! D man I cheated with wants a serious r/ship.
Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by Acidosis(m): 12:37am On Sep 07, 2012
afrikwin: Thanks. Am makin the cardboard. I now know dat its really over.
He has been cheating on me for months and I guess my conscience got flat! Wasn't tit for tat but I now know! D man I cheated with wants a serious r/ship.

Madam pls are you really okay? I mean your mental facility..?
Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 07, 2012
afrikwin: Hey everyone, by now ur saying am stupid! Well, I believe there's nothin hidden under the sun. I love my man, and we have dated for 7 months. I have never cheated until my friend hooked me up with someone. I cheated on him and due to guilt I confessed. My friends told me not to say but I couldn't look him in the face and lie about this. Now we just spoke and he wants out. I regret telling him. Help. How do I convince him that it won't happen again?
@op
first rule is
never tell a cheat that you have been cheating on his cheating ar.se

secondly run away from that your friend, because next time she will be the one cheating with your man.

thirdly forget about the guy you cheated with, probably the se.x was too good to be true, now he wants more

lastly, pull yourself together and deal with what you did, there is never a good enough reason to cheat on your partner.

3 Likes

Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by deniyor: 2:47am On Sep 07, 2012
I'm not even convinced you will not cheat again. It's been only 7 months and you already cheated! What's going to happen when things become boring in couple of years? I'm glad he is getting rid of your cheating arse!
He should be here not you Cheat!
Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by Rocktation(f): 2:49am On Sep 07, 2012
If after telling a lot of sorrys and he still wants space, respect that and give him some. He probably wants to forgive you, but his heart's incapable of performing the task right now. If he misses you after a while, who knows....he just may take you back. Otherwise, warm up to the verity that trust broken sometimes, can be irreparable sometimes. In which case, I'd advice that you get into another relationship, and make it right this time.

People don't just cheat because life is beautiful anyway. It is always because their relationships have got problems as underlays, or they're not well invested in it, as they thought themselves to be. So I think this space will make for a good time to reflect on why you cheated on him at all. You said he cheated, but you still want to be with him sooo...was it because he cheated on you? Did the relationship bore you? Is he insensitive and ignores you? You know, just...reflect. Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by deniyor: 3:17am On Sep 07, 2012
If he cheated on you, you should have left him, not cheat same loser those own credibility.

A man can cheat and the other lady will mean nothing to him. Women are emotional cheats.
This is evidenced in the fact that you are considering the other guy for a relationship.
A piece of advice, dome date the new guy. He will have little of no respect for you. You need time to go start afresh.

1 Like

Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by Ivynwa(f): 3:33am On Sep 07, 2012

Girl, I already knew before clicking on your thread that he can't handle it.
Why didn't you say "It wasn't me" like Shaggy? Some men can't stomach the thought of another man being with their woman. The moment the news is out, he will find you disgusting.
Oya, hanlele stand in the queue of ladies waiting on Mr. Right and better be patient in that queue -o-o because na so so Mr. Wrong, Mr. Wrong full market these days. grin grin grin grin
Laughter wan kill me at this my joke sef but I no dey laugh at you-o-o my sister.

You fit begin reconsider the fella wey tempt you go outside sef abi you no like am wellu wellu undecided grin grin Jeez! telling myself Hush girl! grin kiss
Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 07, 2012
@OP.. If you got pregnant from the cheating and you expect him to forgive you or you open/spread your legs for his friend.. na OYO town (on your own) you dey o grin
Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by PhysicsQED(m): 6:26am On Sep 07, 2012
I've always heard of this scenario, but I never understood how it actually happens in real life. I mean, a person has to be just colossally dumb and devoid of self-control to cheat on someone that they recently agreed to marry. It makes no sense. If the infidelity at least came after a decade or two of marriage, or maybe even half a decade, one could just chalk it up to the passion in the marriage fading away. But for a man or woman to cheat on their fiance is just silly any way you look at it.
Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by Mynd44: 6:46am On Sep 07, 2012
You cheated and you expect your guy to forgive you? What kind of people do we have around us?
Forget the fact that you old him, if he still found out by himself, I will still advice the same thing. You deserve what you got and don't try to get sympathy by coming here to talk crap
Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by DExplorer1: 7:27am On Sep 07, 2012
It's ok lass. I think you have a reason to cheat since "he has been cheating on me for months" now.

Tell him that after you opened your legs by mistake, you now realized how stup.id, shameless, cheap and worthless you are. That the major reason you cheated on him is because the other dude is man enough and ready for a serious relationship but you still love him.

If you say it the way i've written it, the dude will forgive you and accept you back.
Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by Mynd44: 7:31am On Sep 07, 2012
I don't know why you cheat and expect to be forgiven just because you confessed.
Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by Elebiju: 8:04am On Sep 07, 2012
u should be spanked severely, this is d effect of addiction to foreign movies cos in our part of d world u don't open up on ur sexcapades we lack d maturity to handle such truth
Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by Flygeriana(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2012
Mynd_44: I don't know why you cheat and expect to be forgiven just because you confessed.
The fvck are u on about? If we sin against God and ask for forgivness, Doesnt He forgive us?

Left for the BF to know if he can forgive her or not!

1 Like

Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by omosexy1: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2012
Rocktation: If after telling a lot of sorrys and he still wants space, respect that and give him some. He probably wants to forgive you, but his heart's incapable of performing the task right now. If he misses you after a while, who knows....he just may take you back. Otherwise, warm up to the verity that trust broken sometimes, can be irreparable sometimes. In which case, I'd advice that you get into another relationship, and make it right this time.

People don't just cheat because life is beautiful anyway. It is always because their relationships have got problems as underlays, or they're not well invested in it, as they thought themselves to be. So I think this space will make for a good time to reflect on why you cheated on him at all. You said he cheated, but you still want to be with him sooo...was it because he cheated on you? Did the relationship bore you? Is he insensitive and ignores you? You know, just...reflect. Goodluck.

Well said.

Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by Etranshub(m): 9:25am On Sep 07, 2012
Acidosis asked and I quote "are u really okay?“ my answer: absofreakinglutely NO, u are suffering from d height of being a B.I.A.T.C.H...first u love him so much now u are settling for ur crime partner...
Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by freshcvv(m): 9:53am On Sep 07, 2012
All these ones go still want a faithful and loving man when they can't even keep their legs closed for a man they only met for few minutes/hours/days.

You're one of those dogs out there that needs to be banged by the whole men on your street.. yes i said it!
Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by holyvirgin: 10:34am On Sep 07, 2012
@op.. Wrong! That's nt how 2 get bak at sm1 who cheatd on u, it makes u sound irresponsible. Gve hm sometym, he wil 4gv if nt then move on wit leg closed.

1 Like

Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by MrsChima1(f): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2012

No..you shouldn't regret telling him. He would have found out one way or another.

People will tell you that what done in the dark will never see light....don't believe that. What if he forgave you? It would have been worht it huh? Give him time to digest everything...if he come around...he will be there for you if not...then it was never meant to be.

You made your bed...lie in it.

1 Like

Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by MrsChima1(f): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2012
freshcvv: All these ones go still want a faithful and loving man when they can't even keep their legs closed for a man they only met for few minutes/hours/days.

You're one of those dogs out there that needs to be banged by the whole men on your street.. yes i said it!

There are faithful women....she doesn't represent all.

1 Like

Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by DukeNija(m): 10:40am On Sep 07, 2012
Well well, two just played the game.
Go meet your new Co cheat, sorry love. So the priest can declare " I now pronounce, them The Cheaters"
Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by DukeNija(m): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2012
Etranshub: Acidosis asked and I quote "are u really okay?“ my answer: absofreakinglutely NO, u are suffering from d height of being a B.I.A.T.C.H...first u love him so much now u are settling for ur crime partner...
I'll ask my divorce lawyer friend to trail her. She would make a good client.
Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by mspookie: 10:45am On Sep 07, 2012
oh mii GAHH...u shuda taken ur cofession to a priest, too bad!!!
Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by spicyv1(f): 11:22am On Sep 07, 2012
Kingsleyinfo:
@op
first rule is
never tell a cheat that you have been cheating on his cheating ar.se

secondly run away from that your friend, because next time she will be the one cheating with your man.

thirdly forget about the guy you cheated with, probably the se.x was too good to be true, now he wants more

lastly, pull yourself together and deal with what you did, there is never a good enough reason to cheat on your partner.

The only post on this thread worth paying serious attention to! Gosh! Its so pathetic how NL is full θf judgmental hypocrites going about with a huge log in their eyes and spitefully tryna take the tiny spec off θf the eyes θf another! Keep pointing that ugly finger at another yet you are so oblivious to the other four fingers pointing right back at you.

Its so obvious that YOU yes YOU are the one I am talking to, else why would you sound so defensive as you are about to?

2 Likes

Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by freshcvv(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

There are faithful women....she doesn't represent all.

And where did my post indicate "all" and not "her and her likes" alone?

1 Like

Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by Etranshub(m): 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2012
spicy v:

The only post on this thread worth paying serious attention to! Gosh! Its so pathetic how NL is full θf judgmental hypocrites going about with a huge log in their eyes and spitefully tryna take the tiny spec off θf the eyes θf another! Keep pointing that ugly finger at another yet you are so oblivious to the other four fingers pointing right back at you.

Its so obvious that YOU yes YOU are the one I am talking to, else why would you sound so defensive as you are about to?
here comes another lose legged pit defending her sister in w.h.o.r.e.h.o.o.d and that's the reason y u think the truth that one or two ppl on the thread said re judgemental.I knw u practice d same and ur guilty conscience is killing u now that some1 is bn scolded for the same
Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by DExplorer1: 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2012
spicy v:

Did i just read this? Now, this represent the only stupi.d comment on this thread.

1 Like

Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by freshcvv(m): 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2012
spicy v:

Do you see why you keep ending up with cheats? because you are directly or indirectly meant to be a cheat or be cheated on.
Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by DukeNija(m): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2012
D-Explorer:

Did i just read this? Now, this represent the only stupi.d comment on this thread.
Ok. Enough of the insults people. Let's act matured.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] / See What Makes Men Act Like Babies [PHOTO]. / Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.