Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

"I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry (13366 Views)

Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) / “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by orowole47: 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
According to Vanguard, Imo State-born screen diva, Genevieve Nnaji who is a single-mother, revealed in an interview that she is still single because she is afraid of divorce.

For a woman, waiting to get a marriage proposal from the man she loves and adores is as certain as waiting for the proverbial hen to lay a golden egg.

Our own very beautiful screen goddess, Genevieve Nnaji, has all the beauty, wealth and status to make a good wife, yet she's still one of the eligible spinsters in Nollywood.

Despite probably being the most popular name in Nollywood, Genny, as she's fondly called by close
friends is yet to find a man to call her own.

Although she has been romantically linked with some top male celebrities, she hasn't confirmed the speculations.

The Imo State-born diva who is a single-mother however revealed in an interview that she is still single because she is afraid of divorce. “If I get married, I really want to stay married and staying married is not an easy thing. It means you are completely in tune with your partner. It means you have found your soulmate because you will have to be able to stand a lot of disappointments that would definitely come but then again you have to learn to forgive,” she said.
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/30536/26/real-reasons-genevieve-nnaji-is-still-unmarried.html

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by xpac01(m): 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
Who cares?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by holatin(m): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
who wan marry her.
Her asshoole is wide due to anal and backdoor sex and dats causing virginal enlargement I.e gripless virginal.
Source ; her close friend

5 Likes

Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Excuses excuses
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by tspun(m): 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Fear can be good when you're walking
past an alley at night or when you need
to check the locks on your doors before
you go to bed, but it's not good when
you have a goal and you're fearful of
obstacles. We often get trapped by our
fears, but anyone who has had success
has failed before. So i don't see how that is an excuse.

This is all you have. This is your life. If you want to fritter it away with your fears, then you will fritter it away, but you won't get it back later

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hmm. She's a role model to feminists. wink

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
OK
Why won't she be scared of divorce when all they do is sleep around. Ini Edo is already divorced so no hope for her keeping a man.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by youngvizzy1(m): 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Come and marry me, I wnt divorce u I swear grin
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by SeverusSnape(m): 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
If she doesn't have any skeleton in her cupboard, she won't be afraid of it, It's better she stays single because she'll definitely not be able to stay under a man, Besides, It's not compulsory to get married; It's necessary though.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by hensben(m): 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
old gist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
holatin:
who wan marry her.
Her ass is wide due to anal sex and causing virginal enlargement
Source ; her close friend
Must you comment?

This one nur get sense. cry

6 Likes

Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Harmvirus(f): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ehyaa
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by mustaphagreens(m): 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
Eya..I understand your fear woman.
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Genes1s: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
marry me.. cry I promise to love u toritori.. grin
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Ugwuanthony(m): 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
That one concern her
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
Well dat is nt my prob.....Plz how much is brt from dopemu to cms?
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Wittylens(m): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
This is one of the disadvantages of been a celeb.

They live a very reckless lifestyle that will make a successful marriage impossible

1 Like

Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Calebosko(m): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
abi ur tin too wide?

Dear cum and marry me dont worry,i wil surport myself wid vaseline
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by publicenemy(m): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
but she"s got to try
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by superneutral(m): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by sunnywhyt(m): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nyc backup
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by alkines(m): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
she b lesbian na...[color=#990000]
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by RaeMystix: 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
We all are afraid too sis..We feel your pain cry
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by AdeniyiA(m): 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
That's a flimsy excuse.
seriously if you ask me i would tell you that the lady is not interested in marriage.
if she doesn't want divorce she needs to work on herself, bury pride, and be determined to make it work. but i doubt these celebrities as they always allow fame nd pride get into their coconut heads angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Malakh: 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
FrancisTony:
Hmm. She's a role model to feminists. wink
not good for a man or woman to be "alone"....figuratively speaking

1 Like

Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
There is no sin in trying,right? She can still have Joke and Olu Jacobs' kinda marriage na.

There are numerous good guys out there

Well sha,i don't blame her. She's got a pretty daughter and she's got fame too.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by dipopooo(m): 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
Story 4 d 'irumoles'
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by epospiky(m): 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
She should come meet me. I have been really longing to "own" her. I promise I won't divorce her.
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Cheeun(f): 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
When will you guys ever mind your business ehn? Leave her alone, it's her life! Please, post better topics instead.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Bennyberry(m): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
alkines:
she b lesbian na...
sad i pity does who paid ur sch fees.so a man who decides to stay single is a gay?.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender / Pres.George Washington American 1st President Had Afro European Ancestry Exposed / D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.