Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Single And Ready To Mingle - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single And Ready To Mingle (2580 Views)

How To Be Single And Happy / 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate / Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by pink82(f): 1:57am On Sep 08, 2012
Okay I am sorry for bringing my problem on here, you all will not hear from me again since my problem is now a lie. I will go else where and seek help. Thank you to those that adviced me. I love you all and wish you all nothing but the best.
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by Coefficient(m): 3:04am On Sep 08, 2012
You're downing the gauntlet already. Truth is whether you like it or not, people will criticize you and condemn you wherever you tell your story. But since you know what you want, it behoves you to sift the advices and counsels people offer you. You just have to disregard the insults and focus on your goal.
Good luck in your quest!
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by pink82(f): 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2012
@Coeffecient
Thanks for the kind words, I am trying my best to move on to greener pastures.

OMG!!! Well I just got back form the ObGyn and after some tests, it was confirmed that I am NOT pregnant. WOW, I am so happy!!! Yippee!!! But the vomiting and dizziness and whatnot is a side effect from the anti-anxiety pills that I just started taking. Oh my, wow I am just thanking God I am not pregnant. Okay so it's time to be celibate so no more pregnancy scares or being used by men anymore. Time to move on forreals and get my life in check. Hopefully I get accepted into a physical therapy school. Oh my, I am just happy beyond words grin
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by peroskyeze(m): 1:45am On Sep 09, 2012
chai, it be like say my fluid fall my hand. u 4 carry belly by now dont worry sha come back 2night n i go make sure u carry 4 pikins 4 dat ur stomach
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by nezer76(m): 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2012
NEROSKY: common nairaland, this is a set-up story, a fairy-tale, either by owner , mod or wateva, this account was just registered 2day, she's not even followng the story accordlny, 4rm lukin for partner to pregnancy,stds and all sort of crap.. Common spare me dat,,,, u beta go n write anoda story, becuz dis one has turned to viewer discretion....... Is d kinda bushy area u see d likes of , pendo89, candieangel12 AmBeautiful(f) .. ---Slimyem , frecocoa and many other NL celebrites, will soon arrive..

Damn!!! sad
i equally and absolutely agree with you it all a cooked and fake story. You make a reply and he/she will av an answer dat suit ur comment suituation of life doesnt come that way
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2012
pink82: Come one Nairalanders, 30 views and only 1 reply? Please I need you people's opinions on this issue because I am really getting worried.
@venorite I know it is hard to find a keeper, I have been looking to get into a serious relationship for some time now BUT noone wants to date me, they just want to get in the bed with me. Am I going to be doomed forever? Will I always be known as "That Hoe"? I would really like to marry and have three children at least before I am 37.
Nadiyah, your case aint hopeless. Its just that you have to choose between right and wrong. I was listening to a talk today by Rev, Fr Ejike Mbaka and the theme is, "nothing is impossible for God". As hard as it is, you have to try changing your line of job cus that seems to be a problem. Darling, your body is the temple of the holyspirit and the way you expose it is not acceptable to him. Now, tell me, do you think you can achieve anything without God? So babygirl, I advice that you seek God's face concerning your present situation (your family, job, etc). I tell you, you will see changes. God can never ever give you a load that you cant carry, even if he does, he will always be there to help you if only you seek his face and change your ways. Thats the essence of trials, to know what you can do in those times... You sound like an honest one and I believe there are better options apart from the stripping stuff... Retrace your step and see wonders! Shalom!!
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by claremont(m): 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2012
@OP: If you can find your way down to the UK, I will mingle with you. I'm not interested in marriage though, not now, and not ever! grin
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by arki(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2012
Whether cooked up story or not,wetin be my own. Mine is 2 read along and have nice time on nairaland that's all. That shuld be d case of u guys saying it was cooked up,if u have any advice give d OP and if u haven't any then bounce.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Afraid O / Dont Know What To Do. / Pls Rate My Profile Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.