Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) (14995 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS / Martin Patience Joins Nigerian Soldiers In The Combat Region In The North(pics) / Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by strangest(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2012
Nwanne, this is time for me to sell my thuraya phones, North here I come..

4 Likes

Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by 1Dray(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2012
Good! Cut them off.
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by topboyz(m): 11:31am On Sep 07, 2012
With ur comments soon u go hear gboooaaa on nairaland...
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by francescainnoce(f): 11:33am On Sep 07, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
in as much as i no its necesary dae witdra...but befo dae do dat...THEY SHOULD HELP TRACK DOWN DIS SICK PEOPLE ..so dae can be arrested nd thus their number reduced
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by lacasa: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2012
9icest: The whole of the useless North should be sorrounded with a giant cage. These guys are all animals. And it seem their Islam takes the little brain theyve got away completely.
And please, no spitting. Im a moslem, and im really rethinking about an alternative angry

Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥a, Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥a, Yeea, commenting like an Im.becile undecided

Southerners r funding this rubbish in d north esp those under dis govt

i dnt blame Ūя̲̅ type sha, u were born dis way

i blame d baboons we αve as politicians as northern goveernors

But as always its just a matter of time b4 it boomerangs on all of Ɣou eediots
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by ABAKA72(m): 11:34am On Sep 07, 2012
Ha! Ha!! Ha!!! I think the talking drum will be a good option for them, though using camel and horses to dispatch mails will not be a bad idea. Waiting for the republic of Ariwanistan.
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by strangest(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2012
lacasa:

Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥a, Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥a, Yeea, talking like an slowpoke undecided

Hahaha, southerners are funding whaaaat? Best joke of the year, keep deceiving yourselves
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by achi4u(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2012
safarigirl: Okay, so the abokis do not deserve GSM, what about the Igbos in Sabon Gari? The Nupes, Igalas, Kanuris, Kabba? They didn't say the core North, they said, the NORTH, may include Kogi, Benue, Plateau, Taraba and those people who have nothing to do with the jihadists? We shouldn't punish millions for the sins of a few hundreds.
Those areas you mentioned joined hand to fight Biafra in other to keep Nigeria ONE.So,any evil the North perpertrated against us shall never go unpunished...both the core north and the uncore north.
Evil beget evil.face d music

3 Likes

Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 07, 2012
this northerners are mostly nomads, they can trek from sokoto to borno with their brothers (cows) just to buy the latest shokoto, so which of them needs a phone anyways...abegi!!!!.. . . .but wait o! will this by any means affect the price of condom in the market? just curious undecided cry
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by maigaskiya1: 11:48am On Sep 07, 2012
Paul John:

That cracked me up
grin grin
nd yet dy want 2 rule nija.wel tyme shal tel
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by maigaskiya1: 11:48am On Sep 07, 2012
Paul John:

That cracked me up
grin grin
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by Mmiriariugwu: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2012
Cutting-off telecom services frm north will make th b-h boys feel dat they've achievd a particular aim, by then they re 1 goal up.At dis juncture some ignorant fool might want 2 earn their confidence&even key in in2 their agenda,my point is, d security agencies should step up their act in those areas,The govt should make us all earn their confidence by way of more responsive&effective tackling of this threat 2 our co-existence. ONE INDIVISIBLE NIGERIA!!

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by valdprof: 11:55am On Sep 07, 2012
Kai ! Me I regret ever being a moslem . So i have been deceiving mysellf doing fasting...pls guy suggest for me - which oda religion do i join...my brudas na animals...me i no lyk am por bomb
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by seunfuckgarri: 11:58am On Sep 07, 2012
born2fuck: Thank God I am not an Hausa Man......
THANK GOD I AM NOT AN YORUBA MAN, WAY DEY SH.IT FOR LEATHER BAG AND THROW IT ON THE STREET.

3 Likes

Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by achi4u(m): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2012
valdprof: Kai ! Me I regret ever being a moslem . So i have been deceiving mysellf doing fasting...pls guy suggest for me - which oda religion do i join...my brudas na animals...me i no lyk am por bomb
Hindus
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2012
lacasa:

Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥a, Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥a, Yeea, talking like an slowpoke undecided

So watchya point then?? Wat are yu trying to insinuate?
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by achi4u(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2012
seun_fuck_garri:
THANK GOD I AM NOT AN YORUBA MAN, WAY DEY SH.IT FOR LEATHER BAG AND THROW IT ON THE STREET.
guy u wicked o!cheesy
You mean all the yorubas?grin
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2012
gr8man: How does this affect the price of suya in the market? undecided
oh! It's no longer garri, it's now suya grin
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2012
just one word... cut them off
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by valdprof: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2012
achi4u: Hindus
yowaa !
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by glowithdan(m): 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2012
Now, it is gradually affecting the price of garri!! shocked
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by seunfuckgarri: 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2012
achi4u: guy u wicked o!cheesy
You mean all the yorubas?grin
ALL OF THEM.
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by sexyverah(f): 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2012
9icest: The whole of the useless North should be sorrounded with a giant cage. These guys are all animals. And it seem their Islam takes the little brain theyve got away completely.
And please, no spitting. Im a moslem, and im really rethinking about an alternative angry

no offense pleas i think bokoharam are the real practicing muslims.. isnt that what islam is all about?
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by achi4u(m): 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2012
glowithdan: Now, it is gradually affecting the price of garri!! shocked
even beans is on the high price
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2012
I wonder what will happen if boko lay hold of a nuclear weapon
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by ajf(m): 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2012
The north is the reason Nigeria will remain a failure,division is the only way out...
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by sexyverah(f): 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2012
what is wrong with the human mind? for how long shall human remain in shallow and timid reasoning when they try so hard to decipher the meaning of what lays around them? this shit "western education is a sin" is nothing but a coax islamic propaganda ......... bokoharam are the one really practicing islam.. no offence but it is the truth.. sad
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by sexyverah(f): 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2012
valdprof: Kai ! Me I regret ever being a moslem . So i have been deceiving mysellf doing fasting...pls guy suggest for me - which oda religion do i join...my brudas na animals...me i no lyk am por bomb

speak to ur bro in the lang they will understand.. "not every muslim is a terrorist but every terrorist is a muslim" no offence.. #jus fact
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by dasparrow: 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2012
@Post

I don't know why some people insist on acting like animals. What do they hope to achieve by bombing and destroying telecom poles? Sigh!
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by SamAfrik(m): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2012
No wonder USA is preventing Iran's nuclear power. If their children in northern Nigeria cld be this senseless, I wonder d catastrophy they gonna cause d world if given such power.
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by mayor19: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2012
No bi westerners make phone
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by timoney45(m): 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2012
u Guyz should come and finish covering the whole of bayelsa state and forget about those people for now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison / 2019: Senator Nyako Urges Adamawa People Not To Waste Votes On APC / Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.