Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) (14998 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS / Martin Patience Joins Nigerian Soldiers In The Combat Region In The North(pics) / Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by seunfly: 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2012
naptu2: Their goal is to control through fear.

1) Telecoms service providers are assisting the security services to crack down on "Boko Haram" by helping them trace and monitor calls. Solution - scare telecoms service providers so that they'll fear "Boko Haram" more than they fear the government and stop helping government.

2) Media organisations have been reporting government's successes in the war against "Boko Haram", citizens' rejection of "Boko Haram's" ideology and splits within the terrorist organisation. Solution - kill journalists, bomb media houses, etc so that they'll fear you. Proclaim that your name is not "Boko Haram" (actually boko haram is the nickname given to them by local people in Yobe and Bornu. Their name is actually People Committed to the Propagation of the Prophet's Teachings and Jihad) and threaten to kill any journalist that calls you "Boko Haram".

3) Citizens of Kano have been aiding the SSS by identifying and reporting "Boko Haram" members. Solution - launch daring raids on Kano. Kill a lot of people in Kano. Distribute leaflets stating that you will kill any Kano resident that identifies/reports "Boko Haram" members.

4) The SSS has been the most successful security agency in the fight against "Boko Haram". Solution - publish the SSS pension and personnel roll to show them that you know who they are, where they are and can hit them anytime you want. This should strike terror in their hearts.

We need to unite to confront and defeat this "Boko Haram" monster.
This is the kind of peaple i lyke to chat with and i lyke your analogy. I hope peaple, government, northerners and relevant angencies can reason and act it so as to defeat all chalenges facing our belove country.
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by dkjerry(m): 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2012
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by bubadaniel13: 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2012
seunfly: This is the kind of peaple i lyke to chat with and i lyke your analogy. I hope peaple, government, northerners and relevant angencies can reason and act it so as to defeat all chalenges facing our belove country.
that's true I agree with you,we must all work together to conquer this evil called Boko Haram.When we identify this evil people,we let the security agencies know them,with thar we can have a safe society,the issue of saying that we should the Northern part out with their problems doesnt arise.Nigeria is an entity,what affects the part also affects the whole.
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by akereconfi: 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2012
lacasa:

Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥a, Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥a, Yeea, talking like an slowpoke undecided

Southerners r funding this rubbish in d north esp those under dis govt

i dnt blame Ūя̲̅ type sha, u were born dis way

i blame d baboons we αve as politicians as northern goveernors

But as always its just a matter of time b4 it boomerangs on all of Ɣou eediots

anoda AWUSA COW LUGARD.......chey u been dey support boko haram ni.....oyam wait naa.. Una go trek taya
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by AMvanquish: 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2012
9icest: The whole of the useless North should be sorrounded with a giant cage. These guys are all animals. And it seem their Islam takes the little brain theyve got away completely.
And please, no spitting. Im a moslem, and im really rethinking about an alternative angry

Shame! U should have never been one in the 1st place..
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by yanni1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2012
naptu2: Their goal is to control through fear.

1) Telecoms service providers are assisting the security services to crack down on "Boko Haram" by helping them trace and monitor calls. Solution - scare telecoms service providers so that they'll fear "Boko Haram" more than they fear the government and stop helping government.

2) Media organisations have been reporting government's successes in the war against "Boko Haram", citizens' rejection of "Boko Haram's" ideology and splits within the terrorist organisation. Solution - kill journalists, bomb media houses, etc so that they'll fear you. Proclaim that your name is not "Boko Haram" (actually boko haram is the nickname given to them by local people in Yobe and Bornu. Their name is actually People Committed to the Propagation of the Prophet's Teachings and Jihad) and threaten to kill any journalist that calls you "Boko Haram".

3) Citizens of Kano have been aiding the SSS by identifying and reporting "Boko Haram" members. Solution - launch daring raids on Kano. Kill a lot of people in Kano. Distribute leaflets stating that you will kill any Kano resident that identifies/reports "Boko Haram" members.

4) The SSS has been the most successful security agency in the fight against "Boko Haram". Solution - publish the SSS pension and personnel roll to show them that you know who they are, where they are and can hit them anytime you want. This should strike terror in their hearts.

We need to unite to confront and defeat this "Boko Haram" monster.

u try for this analysis
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by tucker12(m): 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2012
Business wise ... I doubt angry angry angry Those equipments are all insured... Its the insurance companying crying now not the telecoms
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2012
lacasa:

Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥a, Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥a, Yeea, talking like an slowpoke undecided

Southerners r funding this rubbish in d north esp those under dis govt

i dnt blame Ūя̲̅ type sha, u were born dis way

i blame d baboons we αve as politicians as northern goveernors

But as always its just a matter of time b4 it boomerangs on all of Ɣou eediots

When you argue this way...you give the impression that you are clueless about the dynamics at play on the BH insurgency.
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by omenziate(m): 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2012
Aboki aboki, dey never fail to disappoint, dey don tire to kill christians and security pple, na to vandalise Telecoms property now. How do these pple think sef? What drives dem to such senseless and barbaric lengths.?
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2012
seun_fuck_garri:
THANK GOD I AM NOT AN YORUBA MAN, WAY DEY SH.IT FOR LEATHER BAG AND THROW IT ON THE STREET.

So obviously you prefer the bombers to be your cousins to a Yoruba man with poor hygiene (In your opinion)?

*SMH*
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by talk2me006(m): 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2012
9icest: The whole of the useless North should be sorrounded with a giant cage. These guys are all animals. And it seem their Islam takes the little brain theyve got away completely.
And please, no spitting. Im a moslem, and im really rethinking about an alternative angry
U must be a christian or a fool that want to pretend as a muslim.
islam is not by force nw.ur abscence in islam does not and wil never affect it.
so park well.
for us ,islam for life.
hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by philip0906(m): 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2012
talk2me006:
U must be a christian or a fool that want to pretend as a muslim.
islam is not by force nw.ur abscence in islam does not and wil never affect it.
so park well.
for us ,islam for life.
hypocrite!
sharrap. . .if islam is not by force y r ur brodas-boko haram, forcing everyone to embrace islam? and b4 u begin 2 tell us dat boko haram is a terrorist group,it is an open truth that islam prescribes death 2 anyone who dumps d religion.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by akereconfi: 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2012
philip0906:
sharrap. . .if islam is not by force y r ur brodas-boko haram, forcing everyone to embrace islam? and b4 u begin 2 tell us dat boko haram is a terrorist group,it is an open truth that islam prescribes death 2 anyone who dumps d religion.

Gbam!!! Tell him
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by captaingarri(m): 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2012
jmaine: . . . .
na only ur comment i like.i hope say u neva sip........... Today grin
jmaine: . . . .
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by achi4u(m): 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2012
God I wish you can eradicate Islama(bad),nigeria would've been a better place.
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2012
On a lighter note this will affect the export of garri to the north wink
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2012
super1759-:
Who asked telecom to go there in the first place. The abokis don't need technology.
They do! They are hypocrites! They are using bombs which require such knowledge as well.

Maybe at the end Saudi Arabia will invest in those sectors for them to see them as holy and right.
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2012
They shld cut d mora fuckers off. They ve proved they are against technology. Pls dis telecommunication firms shld be fast in doing it. Abi, una nid my help??
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by DanIlon(m): 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2012
Let them collecth her material into to ghana must go bags to south or east we don't abeg them to stay in north even no longer might their economy collapse without do business in north!
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by OCCULTIST(m): 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2012
IF YOU CUT THE NORTH OFF HOW WILL BUHARI TALK TO TINUBU? grin grin grin grin grin ;DI DEY LAUGH
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by kumbalo(m): 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2012
The Monsters Atiku and Buhari created have now started giving them some sleepless nite.
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by nedu2000(m): 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2012
Does 'north' include the capital abuja?
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by Martini101(m): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2012
He who the gods want to 'kill', they first make him mad! Boko haram wants to draw their people back to the 14th century! Just like seun and his mods to d garri activists!
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by auwal87(m): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2012
Paul John: The way these Northernas reason is questionable
People are willing to make progress, theirs seem to be reverse. Wonder how the North is going to be after the pack up of these telecome firms. Returning back to the stone age of using smoke to communicate

I am from North too, but I don't reason like them.

Please stop generalising issues. We are tired of all this as well!
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by auwal87(m): 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2012
kumbalo: The Monsters Atiku and Buhari created have now started giving them some sleepless nite.

This is far beyond Buhari and Atiku.

You think like a child.
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by auwal87(m): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2012
nedu2000: Does 'north' include the capital abuja?

Capital YES
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2012
. Yes I agree with you,the misguided elements are really taking the region to doom. But, your religion does not affect us here, if you are a muslim,christian,judaist,budhist or sikhist who give a shit about religion these days. If you like be an Atheist for all I care. The world has shown people use religion as a tool and people don't have trust in people who publicly profess religious creed. The personal relationship one has with God is the most important,no matter the religion.
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2012
philip0906:
How many of your brothers or sister,or teachers,family friends or relatives has been forced into the religion since the Northern crisis began? Stop saying what you are not sure of? Its is a sin.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by publisher(m): 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2012
The core North as a region opted to commit suicide ever since it lost out on the Nigerian power equation handed over to them by Britain.
Boko Haram was created as a bargaining tool for the core-North to ride its way back into political reckoning. Unfortunately,other regions did not give in to this blackmail, and BH now abandoned by its initial sponsors has run mad.
Yes, the core of Boko Haram initially thought that their sponsors were truly interested in the propagation of ISLAM. Now BH has realized that all their sponsors were only interested in 2015 presidency.
How do Northern leaders(sponsors) now want to dialogue with BH and get them to surrender after BH has sacrificed many of its members as suicide bombers? What will BH leaders say to the families of these suicide bombers who thought they died for 'Allah'?
This is the true situation inside the Boko Haram camp. As such,several factions now exist and FG is trying to dialogue with a potent faction.
Regardless of how this ends, the core Northern region remains the biggest loser.
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by naptu2: 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2012
publisher: The core North as a region opted to commit suicide ever since it lost out on the Nigerian power equation handed over to them by Britain.
Boko Haram was created as a bargaining tool for the core-North to ride its way back into political reckoning. Unfortunately,other regions did not give in to this blackmail, and BH now abandoned by its initial sponsors has run mad.
Yes, the core of Boko Haram initially thought that their sponsors were truly interested in the propagation of ISLAM. Now BH has realized that all their sponsors were only interested in 2015 presidency.
How do Northern leaders(sponsors) now want to dialogue with BH and get them to surrender after BH has sacrificed many of its members as suicide bombers? What will BH leaders say to the families of these suicide bombers who thought they died for 'Allah'?
This is the true situation inside the Boko Haram camp. As such,several factions now exist and FG is trying to dialogue with a potent faction.
Regardless of this ends, the core Northern region is the biggest loser.

Boko Haram was created in 2002 and started attacks in 2003.
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2012
Nice. I do not care what religion you profess. Just stop killing people.
Re: Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) by miky(m): 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2012
laughing at the demise of another might be all fun and games, but the real truth is that if the north goes down so does Nigeria.. mind you the bh are just a minority in the north..the northerners are nigerians as well there is nothing like "They"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Festive period:Nigeria Customs Destroy Cartons Of Turkey Worth Over 30mln Naira / No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye / Gov Buni Remains APC Caretaker Chairman, Senate Caucus Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.