Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,873 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

A Woman's Height - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman's Height (4922 Views)

Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? / What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman's Height by LordReed(m): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Wow, and I just met that criteria by the grace of beans.
So where are you taking me on this our date? cheesy

How does a candlelit dinner in a garden sound?
Re: A Woman's Height by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 09, 2012
Im 5ft3 and a half. My last boyfriend was 6ft4. Guess my height didnt matter. tongue

Ive dated men of many different heights. If I like the man,thats all that matters to me.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman's Height by LordReed(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2012
talina: Im 5ft3 and a half. My last boyfriend was 6ft4. Guess my height didnt matter. tongue

Ive dated men of many different heights. If I like the man,thats all that matters to me.

Really you sound taller! LoL
Re: A Woman's Height by vivianc(f): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2012
Hello....I'm a midget......is there any hope I cud get picked?
*cRying*
Re: A Woman's Height by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You dey craze. Na wa!!

I've see ya and you look like you're 5'5, let's be honest here.

For a man, 5'8 is short and prolly average. Not tall. If you aint in the 6'1 rang, no talk jor lol

That just goes to show you havent seen me smiley
Re: A Woman's Height by tashanja(m): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2012
nomsochris: i am 6,2 and i have a thing for tall women. currently dating someone who is 6,1...say what ever you want but i am crazy about height. the taller the better. wont even mind if she is taller than me.

You and I are the same, in fact you could have been my twin brother, yeah the taller the better but I also need them slim and(God forbid bad thing)no K-leg please.
Unfortunately, not so lucky with the tall ones while the short midgets seem to be the only ones gravitating towards mesad
How I wish for a babe/wife tall enough not to have to stoop down in order to kiss her or during the deed in bed, her boobs/nipples would at least reach my mouth level (so I wouldn't have to double downwards like a contortionist artist)in order to breastfeed.

Unfortunately, also for now, beggars can't always be choosers, na so so we just de manage wink cheesy.
Re: A Woman's Height by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2012
^^^ LOL yeah similar story here.

Yet I hear most tall girls get angry and want to cry when they see a tall guy with a rather short girl,
because they feel the tall guys are for them and they wont have any guys taller than them left if the trend continues.

But one tends to wonder "so where were you when I was single? Were you one of them that were forming when I asked you out?" cheesy
Re: A Woman's Height by tashanja(m): 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2012
LOL, pls if you see any of them, tell them no need to be angry, just send them my way. cheesy grin
Re: A Woman's Height by Mynd44: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2012
vivian chinaza: Hello....I'm a midget......is there any hope I cud get picked?
*cRying*
Yeah there is hope. There is hope for everyone sef
Re: A Woman's Height by vivianc(f): 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yeah there is hope. There is hope for everyone sef
Lmao.....thank you!
Re: A Woman's Height by Mynd44: 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2012
vivian chinaza:
Lmao.....thank you!
You are welcome
Re: A Woman's Height by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2012
Lord_Reed:

How does a candlelit dinner in a garden sound?

Sounds peachy. lol
Re: A Woman's Height by DExplorer1: 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2012
vivian chinaza: Hello....I'm a midget......is there any hope I cud get picked?
*cRying*
C'mon babe, don't cry! Am also a midget with a sweet dream of having a woman 6.2tall. I won't mind climbing a stool to kiss her cheesy
Re: A Woman's Height by vivianc(f): 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

C'mon babe, don't cry! Am also a midget with a sweet dream of having a woman 6.2tall. I won't mind climbing a stool to kiss her cheesy
Lmao....and u said I shouldn't cry? So who aRe u leaving ur fellow midgets foR?
*the cRying tuRns to scReaming*
Re: A Woman's Height by tashanja(m): 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2012
^^^^Kpele, don't mind the shameless traitor; meanwhile just try camouflaging with higher heels, sooner or later your luck will shine wink cheesy
Re: A Woman's Height by sashaa(f): 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Girl, you're tall jare

thank u smiley
Re: A Woman's Height by sashaa(f): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
You try
wat is ur height?
Re: A Woman's Height by Mynd44: 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2012
sashaa:
wat is ur height?
I am 6 2".
Re: A Woman's Height by vivianc(f): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2012
tashanja: ^^^^Kpele, don't mind the shameless traitor; meanwhile just try camouflaging with higher heels, sooner or later your luck will shine wink cheesy
Lmao ok before this tuRns to signing of consolation register....lmao dude I ain't a midget oo! Check my profile.......I was just tRying to have fun.
Re: A Woman's Height by Mynd44: 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2012
Yeah right. You are a midget stop denying
Re: A Woman's Height by sashaa(f): 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
I am 6 2".
u try
Re: A Woman's Height by vivianc(f): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mynd_44: Yeah right. You are a midget stop denying
Lol....really?
Re: A Woman's Height by Mynd44: 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2012
vivian chinaza:
Lol....really?
just kidding nah
Re: A Woman's Height by DExplorer1: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2012
vivian chinaza:
Lmao....and u said I shouldn't cry? So who aRe u leaving ur fellow midgets foR?
*the cRying tuRns to scReaming*
Let me leave you for future sake. Lets have mercy on our generation grin
Re: A Woman's Height by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 10, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Really you sound taller! LoL

grin
Re: A Woman's Height by tashanja(m): 5:36am On Sep 10, 2012
vivian chinaza:
Lmao ok before this tuRns to signing of consolation register....lmao dude I ain't a midget oo! Check my profile.......I was just tRying to have fun.

Which profile, the one that shows only somebody's head? You gotta to be kidding, show something more convincing, or else we have to assume you are still a midget. BTW, how tall are you, 4' 5", 4' 6" something like that? undecided cheesy grin
Re: A Woman's Height by Mynd44: 5:57am On Sep 10, 2012
^^
Re: A Woman's Height by DExplorer1: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2012
talina: Im 5ft3 and a half. My last boyfriend was 6ft4. Guess my height didnt matter. tongue

5ft3 to 6ft4? At bolded, I think it should be the other way round cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Help Needed: Kindly Assist Me Pay My GOTV (N1800) Subscription- Adastacy1 / My First Sex Experience Part 1 Must Read by a Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.