Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Was Your Proposal As Weird As Mine? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was Your Proposal As Weird As Mine? (1190 Views)

After She/he Finally Accept Your Proposal Then What's The Next Step / Guys - How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal???.. / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Your Proposal As Weird As Mine? by edakedkay: 10:23am On Sep 07, 2012
So, i've been married three years now to the man i dated for 7 yrs. It wasn't a very smooth 7yrs of my life. The road was really bumpy and one of the bumps was me having to buy my own engagement ring. Mind you, i didn't push him into it. He wanted to but couldn't afford it. So i had to swindle some money off my mum. Well,that was my first proposal. About a yr and some months down the line,actli the day he got paid his very first salary,we went for dinner. Unfortunately,we were supposedly robbed and the only thing they took was my engagement ring. I cried,begged,cried and begged but all i met was a brick wall. I offered my phone,jelwery,money to no avail. Surprisingly,my man just stood & did nothing. Then i saw a tiny little box on my seat in the cab that was to take us home. I gave it to the cabby but he insisted i opened it and boom,there was the most beautiful ring ever in the box. Then he went on his knees, '****** (what he calls me),my life would have been a terrible mess if you weren't there to be my spine to support me while i walked,my neck to hold my head high up and my everything. Please promise me i'll have your children call me daddy'. Remember i was crying,so i continued but this time for joy. You can guess my response. So where did you get the money from? My salary all the way,he said. I'd told myself i'll spend every bit of it on you. How are you going to survive until your next pay? The same old way,he said.He'd gotten this really gooooood job and four months later we were married. Cos i loved my engagement ring, we just got the wedding bands. It still has bumps but i'll say it's been sweet courtesy of God,my hubby,my son and our families. So lets hear yours.

1 Like

Re: Was Your Proposal As Weird As Mine? by mashnino(m): 10:27am On Sep 07, 2012
^^^^

REAL LOVE
Re: Was Your Proposal As Weird As Mine? by nwababy: 10:52am On Sep 07, 2012
Thank God for u.dats d dividend of luv,patience and sacrifies.am actually in such relationship now by I bliv God has answered my prayers.u wil hear frm me soon.
Re: Was Your Proposal As Weird As Mine? by edakedkay: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2012
Any true love is really worth the patience. Just hang in there girl
Re: Was Your Proposal As Weird As Mine? by k2039: 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2012
This kind love o,na serious LoVE WANTITI.
Re: Was Your Proposal As Weird As Mine? by tobechi74: 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2012
Spend ur whole salary on proposal . CRAZY LOVE
Re: Was Your Proposal As Weird As Mine? by dammytex: 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2012
Why are my eyes almost wet?

Na lie, I no gree. Big boy no dey cry for NL public.

Beautiful story. I like.

1 Like

Re: Was Your Proposal As Weird As Mine? by cindyrella(f): 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2012
Wow........beautiful love story! cheesy
Re: Was Your Proposal As Weird As Mine? by edakedkay: 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2012
tobechi74: Spend ur whole salary on proposal . CRAZY LOVE
Yeah right. If it wasn't me,i'd say craziest love
Re: Was Your Proposal As Weird As Mine? by edakedkay: 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2012
tobechi74: Spend ur whole salary on proposal . CRAZY LOVE
Yeah right. If it wasn't me,i'd say craziest love. The craziness just gets better & i'm so loving it.
Re: Was Your Proposal As Weird As Mine? by ArQueBusieR(m): 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2012
Lucky you!

(1) (Reply)

When Is Someone Old Enough To Get Married? / Is This The TRUE Definition Of Love? / Any Lady Out There To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.