Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

My Bf Wants Me Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bf Wants Me Back (1193 Views)

Help My Bf Is Pushing Me To Marry Other Suitors / I Am Not Attracted To My Bf / My Bf's Mum's Terminally Ill: How Do I Console Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bf Wants Me Back by NeeFEmi(f): 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
For those who missed the first story
https://www.nairaland.com/1204577/save-relationship/2#14567724

To be brief and precise. I followed advices here, I ignored my bf for a while.
He had deleted me off bbm and I had done likewise to his families too who were my bbm contacts.
He later readded me to tell me tht I shouldn't get intouch wt his family and of cos I told him I won't. And after which I asked him to delete himself back cos I was bitter.
His response was he breaks up wt me not d me doing the dumping.
Well, I had stated it to him point blank that we weren't good together since he once said so and that he doesn't trust me. And his response was I shouldn't throw away all tht I had laboured. for the first time he's apologetic (dunno if its drama or him being real).

Now the ish is that, someone close to me who I know truly likes me who has been asking me out before I even knew my bf is still wooing me and its obvious he's not interested in games.am saying this cos he works, has his own enterprise and av Met his family since he's told them about me. Even his mum welcomed me to the family and she once asked how plans towards us getting married was going. But this is someone I see as a brother n friend not a lover.

Now am confused cos I only like this oda guy who kips being there for me as a friend nothing more. But then my bf wants me back.

Once again am seeking help. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: My Bf Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2013
NeeFEmi: For those who missed the first story
https://www.nairaland.com/1204577/save-relationship/2#14567724

To be brief and precise. I followed advices here, I ignored my bf for a while.
He had deleted me off bbm and I had done likewise to his families too who were my bbm contacts.
He later readded me to tell me tht I shouldn't get intouch wt his family and of cos I told him I won't. And after which I asked him to delete himself back cos I was bitter.
His response was he breaks up wt me not d me doing the dumping.
Well, I had stated it to him point blank that we weren't good together since he once said so and that he doesn't trust me. And his response was I shouldn't throw away all tht I had laboured. for the first time he's apologetic (dunno if its drama or him being real).

Now the ish is that, someone close to me who I know truly likes me who has been asking me out before I even knew my bf is still wooing me and its obvious he's not interested in games.am saying this cos he works, has his own enterprise and av Met his family since he's told them about me. Even his mum welcomed me to the family and she once asked how plans towards us getting married was going. But this is someone I see as a brother n friend not a lover.

Now am confused cos I only like this oda guy who kips being there for me as a friend nothing more. But then my bf wants me back.

Once again am seeking help. Thanks in anticipation.

Is the bolded above ur definition of apology or he said something else that sounded like apology

1 Like

Re: My Bf Wants Me Back by omega25red(m): 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
poster

all what you wrote doesn't point to him wanting you back. "don't throw away all you laboured over" is not an apology and it's not "i'm sorry for everything that happened let's get back together" of course you can work out your fight but make sure you are satisfied with apologies and understand what went wrong so that it doesn't happen again

As for the other guy, don't marry someone you are not in love with even if you met the family and he has money.

3 Likes

Re: My Bf Wants Me Back by Doncolio(m): 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
Read ur previous thread. Its obvious he didn't love you even though u seem to get lots of attention. Let him know that you loved him but he didn't and you have choosed to move on.
If he loves you! He will prove it till you know.
My advice on this new guy, tell him for now you still see him as a friend. If ur bf doesn't prove much, then consider finding love with this new guy. All the best.

1 Like

Re: My Bf Wants Me Back by NeeFEmi(f): 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2013
alutacontinua:

Is the bolded above ur definition of apology or he said something else that sounded like apology

Lol. I stoll need to thank you for helping me through this. He actually said he was sorry tht he wanted things to go back to normal.
Re: My Bf Wants Me Back by NeeFEmi(f): 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
omega25red: poster

all what you wrote doesn't point to him wanting you back. "don't throw away all you laboured over" is not an apology and it's not "i'm sorry for everything that happened let's get back together" of course you can work out your fight but make sure you are satisfied with apologies and understand what went wrong so that it doesn't happen again

As for the other guy, don't marry someone you are not in love with even if you met the family and he has money.

Thanks. Am not marrying him now. Aand money or no money that doesn't buy my love.
When I was still dating my bf I asked him for noting. Am comfortable and not materialistic
Re: My Bf Wants Me Back by NeeFEmi(f): 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2013
Doncolio:
If he loves you! He will prove it till you know.
My advice on this new guy, tell him for now you still see him as a friend. If ur bf doesn't prove much, then consider finding love with this new guy. All the best.

Thanks for dropping by don. I like the advice of him proving his love...will do just that.
Re: My Bf Wants Me Back by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2013
U're the only one that can decide if you want to go back to him or not. If deep down in you, you believe that he's being sincere with his apologies, he actually loves you and you can still make it work with him, den, fine. But if on the other hand, you think someone is coercing him into apologizing (his family members, maybe) or he's just trying to repair his wounded ego or you just think there's something fishy or you think you cannot be happy with him again, just move on. About the other guy, it's nt a rule dt u must be in a relationship at every point in time. If you don;t love him enough to date him, let him know and let him go. As someone pointed out,the fact that he has money and he has introduced you to his mum is not enough reason to marry him.

But then, i still believe this story is one-sided and i'm just giving my advice based on ur own side of the story cos why would another man introduce you to his mum and the mother starts asking questions about when you would marry each other when you have a boyfriend of your own Or did that happen before you started dating your boyfriend
Re: My Bf Wants Me Back by NeeFEmi(f): 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2013
Well tht had happened since before I met my bf. Before I even knew he existed. Aand I reaally wished I could munch d chats but I just dnt want to cos there are people who knows him on here. I dnt knw if u get me
Re: My Bf Wants Me Back by nice4life: 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2013
---

(1) (Reply)

How To Become More Attractive To Women / 10 Common Mistakes Made On First Dates / Ugly Men Better Than Handsome Men- Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.