Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Share A Romantic Opportunity You Really Missed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share A Romantic Opportunity You Really Missed (577 Views)

How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share A Romantic Opportunity You Really Missed by musulumi(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2012
Mine is this:
I was living with a brother in 2001 in his room & parlour self contain. There was a girl who hawked and sold smoked fish then.We have always looked for avenue to display our talent but my brother was always a stumbling block. This faithful Sunday Morning, we had all the field leveled, since he had traveled and was not expected to be back until some days time, the girl settled well in d bed room and we had enough time for fore-play, which i enjoyed so much and i guessed she did too, through her moaning and relax mode. I graduated to taking my hand deep her pant and removing it stylishly, a development she easily consented to and cooperated as expected when i heard someone walking towards the direction of our door! My brother was the one knocking at the door! Oh!, not at this point brother! I wanted to attend to him, the girl was holding me down, my brother was insistently banging at d door.... i had to comply and asked the girl to dress up while i responded to him.. It was not a pleasant encounter, i need to confess, and one could undoubtedly read that in the eyes of the fish seller too angry

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful...omg Only God Give Children ... / Where Your Personal Person Dey? / Say Something You Cant Say To Their Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.