Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? (26756 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by ekundayoalo(m): 10:46am On Feb 12, 2015
Have you ever turned down a lady who has expressed a romantic interest in you?

Ladies usually don't express their interest in a guy unless they know you well and it takes immense love in her heart for her to break the norms and take the lead in expressing interest. So guys, have you ever turned down a lady?
And to the ladies who has done this before, how do you feel when you're turned down by the guy you really cared for?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by iceberylin(m): 10:48am On Feb 12, 2015
You dont turn down whats RARE wink

47 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by lukuluku101(m): 11:06am On Feb 12, 2015
Yes. I hailed her courage and thanked her, but affirmed my love for my family, over everything else. It takes a brave and mature lady to do so. We both understand our boundaries and remain close till date.

33 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 12, 2015
recycled thread

tosyne2much come here ooo
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by tosyne2much(m): 11:12am On Feb 12, 2015
Hahaha cool
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:13am On Feb 12, 2015
Read comment only
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by falconey(m): 11:15am On Feb 12, 2015
I turned down 3 and dated 1 because she was heavily endowed

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by yungchop: 11:18am On Feb 12, 2015
Let the lies flow in.. Even ugly dudes will come and form herw tongue

45 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by ivyT(f): 11:20am On Feb 12, 2015
Hmm[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by emperorchedda(m): 11:35am On Feb 12, 2015
Hell No! angry It will discourage others

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 12, 2015
yeah! i've done that many times. expecially when you're very serious in your studies.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by justmag(m): 11:55am On Feb 12, 2015
I have before. I actually just did last week. But I always show respect to them and keep them as friends Some friendship is greater than romance. However, some girls ended up hating me for it.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by MrIncrediible(m): 11:55am On Feb 12, 2015
I turned down 3 when I was trying to woo my Gf (ex) simply because I didn't want to double date. We broke up some months later and I ended up losing 4 ladies. sad

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by ekundayoalo(m): 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
lukuluku101:
Yes. I hailed her courage and thanked her, but affirmed my love for my family, over everything else. It takes a brave and mature lady to do so. We both understand our boundaries and remain close till date.
hmmm...great
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by ekundayoalo(m): 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
iceberylin:
You dont turn down whats RARE wink
what if you don't love her?

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Horlertoungy(m): 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
I've done that at least up to 3 times; reasons are 1. The first one was not my taste cos I can't date a lady who is fatter than my mum, I turned down the second one due to age brackets, the girl is older than I am and I can't marry my elder sister's mate. The other one was turned down due to religious differences, she's a chronic SU xtian and am a practicing Muslim.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Horlertoungy(m): 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
I've done that at least up to 3 times; reasons are 1. The first one was not my taste cos I can't date a lady who is fatter than my mum, I turned down the second one due to age brackets, the girl is older than I am and I can't marry my elder sister's mate. The other one was turned down due to religious differences, she's a chronic SU xtian that cannot convert to any other faith again and am a practicing Muslim.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Codedrock(m): 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
Horlertoungy:
I've done that at least up to 3 times; reasons are 1. The first one was not my taste cos I can't date a lady who is fatter than my mum, I turned down the second one due to age brackets, the girl is older than I am and I can't marry my elder sister's mate. The other one was turned down due to religious differences, she's a chronic SU xtian that cannot convert to any other faith again and am a practicing Muslim.
U be mumu if u can't date someone older than you..
na small small girls u dey chase around.. u kinda sound like a perv.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by iceberylin(m): 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
ekundayoalo:
what if you don't love her?
you Bleep her.

17 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Classicalmusic: 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
ekundayoalo:
Have you ever turned down a lady who has expressed a romantic interest in you?

Ladies usually don't express their interest in a guy unless they know you well and it takes immense love in her heart for her to break the norms and take the lead in expressing interest. So guys, have you ever turned down a lady?
And to the ladies who has done this before, how do you feel when you're turned down by the guy you really cared for?
Lol, just yesterday. But i still want her to confess more. The funniest thing is that she's deeply in love but i don't trust these girls cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Horlertoungy(m): 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
Codedrock:

You're a daft. How can I be dating someone who's older than I am? It's the guys of your kind who carry sugar mummy around. Mtcheeeew

30 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by auntymi(f): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
Codedrock:

wicked grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by ekundayoalo(m): 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
Classicalmusic:
Lol, just yesterday. But i still want her to confess more. The funniest thing is that she's deeply in love but i don't trust these girls cheesy
well, you'll have to try

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by ekundayoalo(m): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
iceberylin:

you Bleep her.
that's bad! Not good. You'll make her regret her action.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Classicalmusic: 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
ekundayoalo:
well, you'll have to try
Try on these girls? Lol, i guess you didn't understand that.

I hate it when a girl tries to convince me. Women are really unpredictable.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by ekundayoalo(m): 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
Classicalmusic:
Try on these girls? Lol, i guess you didn't understand that.

I hate it when a girl tries to convince me. Women are really unpredictable.
Yeah, now I think I get what you're trying to say. But not all of 'em though
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Chidonc(m): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
Codedrock:

U no tell us say u b senator yerima broda, team under 14, u most b a paedophile

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Chidonc(m): 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Yes man, have don dat, I wasn't ready 2 waste someones time when I knew I was not interested in the relationship B4 I go come open thread say person pour me acid oh.

15 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by ekundayoalo(m): 11:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
Chidonc:
Yes man, have don dat, I wasn't ready 2 waste someones time when I knew I was not interested in the relationship B4 I go come open thread say person pour me acid oh.
grin
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Feraz(m): 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
Yeah. She wanted to know where our friendship was heading cos everyone including her siblings wanted to know who I was to her. I did not give her the appropriate answer and all hell was let loose. Refused talking to me till we parted ways.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by ekundayoalo(m): 6:33am On Feb 13, 2015
Feraz:
Yeah. She wanted to know where our friendship was heading cos everyone including her siblings wanted to know who I was to her. I did not give her the appropriate answer and all hell was let loose. Refused talking to me till we parted ways.
You don't have affection for her? Or why don't you talk to her about it?
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Feraz(m): 6:53am On Feb 13, 2015
ekundayoalo:
You don't have affection for her? Or why don't you talk to her about it?
Wasn't ready for one back then. We stopped talking after that, well, she stopped talking after that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Enjoys this More Than Men / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? / How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.