Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni (12734 Views)

Checkout This Conversation Between A Lady's Ex-Boyfriend & Her New Man (Snapshot / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / Funny BBM Chat - Sex For Human Hair? [Guys Vs Girls] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2012
jhydebaba: ... do we all sit there and blame those girls? Look at what the government is charging as school fees in universities. Where do you expect these people to get that kind of money to pay school fees and keep life going while in school.

*the government should really review what they charge as most students are independent and left to cater for themselves.*
Nigga please. That's no reasonabble excuse. They can WORK for money. Nigeria's higher institutons are relete with young ladies working to pay their wa through school. What is soo wrong with them earning a decet living? And like @Bxcode said, they are so so arrogant and shameless and that's the messed up part. God help us.
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by AmandaaaP(f): 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Poverty. undecided

What ?
You'd be amazed at the background some of these girls come from. GREED is a more apt term.
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by jhydebaba(m): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2012
fresh_dude: Nigga please. That's no reasonabble excuse. They can WORK for money. Nigeria's higher institutons are relete with young ladies working to pay their wa through school. What is soo wrong with them earning a decet living? And like @Bxcode said, they are so so arrogant and shameless and that's the messed up part. God help us.
U mean WORK n earn a DECENT LIVING here in Nigeria as well as go to school? Are you living in outta space? Let's start with; what type of WORK do you think this young ladies can engage in that will afford them about 200000 for govt institutions not to talk of private as well as upkeep?
Oh! Maybe recharge card business.
Don't get me wrong, I am not justifying their acts but advocating for Govt intervention in reduction of school fees.
For the record, I am a product of the system and if school fees was as high as this then, sorry, I may be uneducated.

1 Like

Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2012
jhydebaba: U mean WORK n earn a DECENT LIVING here in Nigeria as well as go to school?
Yes, actually.
jhydebaba: Are you living in outta space?
Nope.
jhydebaba: Let's start with; what type of WORK do you think this young ladies can engage in
There are all sorts of jobs sir: clllrical jobs, marketing jobs, admin jobs, they can allso be cashiers, waiters, sales girls, the opportunities and options are endlless
jhydebaba: that will afford them about 200000 for govt institutions not to talk of private
There are all sorts of institutions sir, the should find any that suits their finacial capabilities
jhdebaba: as well as upkeep?
They should learn to spend withi their income
jhydebaba: Oh! Maybe recharge card business.
And why not??
jhydebaba: Don't get me wrong, I am not justifying their acts
Oh yes, you are. These are the same reasons they peddle, as do yahoo boys
jhydebaba: but advocating for Govt intervention in reduction of school fees.
You must be having a laugh
jhydebaba: For the record, I am a product of the system and if school fees was as high as this then, sorry, I may be uneducated.
And sorry to say, your post above doesn't quite justify your 'education' sir. I think that the general idea of being schooled is to acquire knowledge and skillfully apply same in solving personal/social problems, neither you nor the oloshos in question have justified your O'Levels talk less of higher degrees.
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by jhydebaba(m): 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2012
fresh_dude: I think that the general idea of being schooled is to acquire knowledge and skillfully apply same in solving personal/social problems, neither you nor the oloshos in question have justified your O'Levels talk less of higher degrees.
I don't have the time to start arguing with you but I must advice you to stop hiding behind those textbooks of yours and face reality as it is obtained in what we see these days.
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2012
freecocoa: grin grin grin

Una dey ask how much is 70k? that toto expensive na, when girls are selling themselves for 2k and less, omo that girl na semi-polished asewo o cheesy undecided

Anyways its really a pity what our girls have turned to.
she be runs girl, na okpo de take 2k Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd below.
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2012
jhydebaba: I don't have the time to start arguing with you but I must advice you to stop hiding behind those textbooks of yours and face reality as it is obtained in what we see these days.
Oh, now education is irrelevant eh? I hear you. Enjoy your bliss.
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by jhydebaba(m): 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2012
fresh_dude: Oh, now education is irrelevant eh? I hear you. Enjoy your bliss.

Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by Tenderly1(f): 12:03am On Sep 09, 2012
fresh_dude: Yes, actually.Nope.There are all sorts of jobs sir: clllrical jobs, marketing jobs, admin jobs, they can allso be cashiers, waiters, sales girls, the opportunities and options are endlless There are all sorts of institutions sir, the should find any that suits their finacial capabilities They should learn to spend withi their income
And why not??
Oh yes, you are. These are the same reasons they peddle, as do yahoo boysYou must be having a laugh
And sorry to say, your post above doesn't quite justify your 'education' sir. I think that the general idea of being schooled is to acquire knowledge and skillfully apply same in solving personal/social problems, neither you nor the oloshos in question have justified your O'Levels talk less of higher degrees.
you don't have to insult him cos you are not better off than him
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by Flygerian1(m): 3:00am On Sep 09, 2012
End shall never wonder!
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 09, 2012
Tenderly1: you don't have to insult him cos you are not better off than him
Are you ok at all?
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 09, 2012
[quote author=jhydebaba][/quote]Jide it's actually a good thing for me that I had no financial input as regards your education. Like I said earlier, you have not justified said education.
And oh: xy+(4 20)>x-5y[2+9-7] Is more usefullin life than you know. But then, we know alll you have is cclaims of an education. Like I said enjoy your bliss.
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by tyson55(m): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2012
I have a conversation on Facebook with a girl who claims she is a student of Unilag or is it Maulag, which i think she is. But that isn't the issue, the problem is, she started asking me to send her money, just barely a day after adding me as friend on Fb. I was shocked beyond believe, i was like WTF! We barely know each other and then you asking me to send you money? Who do you take me to be? And she was like, "No i don't usually ask strangers money, but i needed it to complete the lil money i have so i can buy my own BB phone, coz the phone i 'm using now belongs to my sister". I immediately blocked her on my friends list.
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by jhydebaba(m): 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2012
fresh_dude: Jide, it's actually a good thing for me that I had no financial input as regards your education. Like I said earlier, you have not justified your said education.
And oh: xy+(4 20)>x-5y[2+9-7] Is more usefullin life than you know. But then, we know alll you have is cclaims of an education. Like I said enjoy your bliss.
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by monex(m): 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2012
that is a typical nigerian female student chat convo. Sex is so cheap dis days.

the difference b/w ashawo & runs girl na BB.

1 Like

Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by claremont(m): 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2012
70,000 Naira just for one night of sex?! This is the same thing some university students in Benin city were offering me for 5000 per night some time ago. Na wah oh!
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2012
claremont: 70,000 Naira just for one night of sex?! This is the same thing some university students in Benin city were offering me for 5000 per night some time ago. Na wah oh!
Talk about inflation.
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by kalufelix(m): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2012
Na so ah wan finger one ashaƜ0 she say make I give her N100...lwkmd!
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by mobf: 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2012
jhydebaba: ... do we all sit there and blame those girls? Look at what the g[b]overnment is charging as school fees in universities. Where do you expect these people to get that kind of money to pay school fees and keep life going while in school[/b].

*the government should really review what they charge as most students are independent and left to cater for themselves.*

Blame it all on the government eh...smh
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by thetelz(m): 2:20am On Sep 25, 2012
ROTFL....shit!!
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by scribble: 9:39am On Sep 25, 2012
bxcode: The most annoying aspect of these type of ladies is that they are f***ng arrogant and proud of what they are doing, happened to come in contact once with such ladies angry angry angry

They're not really arrogant. That's standard asewo self defense mechanism. They need to put on the air in order not to allow their guilt and insecurities make them abandon the money and run back to campus or home to mama. Its not easy. I know one particular runs babe that has traveled far and wide sleeping with men you may recognize from the pages of newspapers. She had a bf on d side who dumped her and she wanted me to be her next. I wouldn't even hit that with two rubbers anyway. But it was insightful getting into her head. She wasn't arrogant about her life or d trips to Dubai etc, but she wasn't too ashamed about it either. They wash themselves psychologically into believing they are of value but deep inside they know they're worthless. That revelation is what drives them to put on the airs. Its reverse psychology fueled by the idiotic men willing to pay 70k for a hole, other men wouldn't bleep for free...even with two rubbers!!!!
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by scribble: 10:25am On Sep 25, 2012
bxcode: The most annoying aspect of these type of ladies is that they are f***ng arrogant and proud of what they are doing, happened to come in contact once with such ladies angry angry angry
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by scribble: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2012
claremont: 70,000 Naira just for one night of sex?! This is the same thing some university students in Benin city were offering me for 5000 per night some time ago. Na wah oh!

Now imagine if Lamido introduce 5000 note!!!
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by sirp2007: 11:38am On Sep 25, 2012
grin grin grin
fresh_dude: Talk about inflation.
grin
fresh_dude: Talk about inflation.
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by sirp2007: 11:44am On Sep 25, 2012
fresh_dude: Yes, actually.Nope.There are all sorts of jobs sir: clllrical jobs, marketing jobs, admin jobs, they can allso be cashiers, waiters, sales girls, the opportunities and options are endlless There are all sorts of institutions sir, the should find any that suits their finacial capabilities They should learn to spend withi their income
And why not??
Oh yes, you are. These are the same reasons they peddle, as do yahoo boysYou must be having a laugh
THANK U SIR 4 BREAKING IT DOWN,MOST PPL`S MIND ARE TOO TWISTED OR BLURRED THT THEY CAN THINK RIGHT AGAIN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused / Meet The Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army (see Her Romantic Photos) / Only Babes Do This In Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.