Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Meet The Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army (see Her Romantic Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army (see Her Romantic Photos) (12704 Views)

Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army (see Her Romantic Photos) by Choiszman(m): 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
I present to you the sexiest woman in the U.S army who is heating up on Instagram with her sultry photos.

It seems that many people in the active military in the USA also have side jobs to make ends meet.

This lovely young lady, who goes by the name Lexx Jones, looks amazing. She is a military officer in the US Army and also a hot model with booooty on Instagram.

Check out her photos below;

Culled from http://m.af1234.com

CC: Lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army (see Her Romantic Photos) by kissmee11: 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army (see Her Romantic Photos) by Choiszman(m): 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
more photos

Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army (see Her Romantic Photos) by Choiszman(m): 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2017

Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army (see Her Romantic Photos) by abelprice(m): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nice... it's lyk d female officer are jst to slay.. undecided..
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army (see Her Romantic Photos) by Choiszman(m): 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lol..don't be deceived by her looks oo

she's got the training and she's ready to slay treats cheesy grin
abelprice:
Nice... it's lyk d female officer are jst to slay.. undecided..
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army (see Her Romantic Photos) by vislabraye(m): 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
All these slay queens sef
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army (see Her Romantic Photos) by Choise(f): 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
Interesting....she's cute
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army (see Her Romantic Photos) by urchcoded(m): 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
yes she's a hoe
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army (see Her Romantic Photos) by Thylord(m): 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
she is a fuckable material.
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army (see Her Romantic Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
She's gorgeous. kiss
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army (see Her Romantic Photos) by Chiboi404: 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Male army dey enjoy her
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army (see Her Romantic Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
i see stretchmark somewhere there....third pics the swimsuit pics
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army (see Her Romantic Photos) by Choise(f): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lol na dah one you go see cheesy grin
Taiwo20:
i see stretchmark somewhere there....third pics the swimsuit pics
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army (see Her Romantic Photos) by NarnieSnyper(m): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
She's short with thick yam legs. She has a pretty face and killer racks but that's it for me. Her behind looks stone-like to me(too hard to grab, might even break your fingers while smacking them).

Lastly, how will this one know how to shoot the enemy when it comes to that.
The only thing she knows is how to "shoot" are instagram videos.

Salute to the senior officers bombing her Vjay on a constant. It's too obvious this one can not be a field soldier though. Na your To... To do am for u. According to one girl grin
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army (see Her Romantic Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
I trust lala will front page this undecided how many times will 1 half naked chick grace FP!!!
Stop the bias angry Nairaland

why aren't there ever any post of sexy male service personnel undecided ? Dang!

I mean look at these guys grin not 1 fat among them. That's a FP feat

Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army (see Her Romantic Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
Choiszman:
I present to you the sexiest woman in the U.S army who is heating up on Instagram with her sultry photos.

It seems that many people in the active military in the USA also have side jobs to make ends meet.

This lovely young lady, who goes by the name Lexx Jones, looks amazing. She is a military officer in the US Army and also a hot model with booooty on Instagram.

Check out her photos below;

Culled from http://m.af1234.com

CC: Lalasticlala, mynd44
I Doubt She's Actually A Soldier/Marine...She May Just Be A Model Or An Actress That Just Felt Like Putting On The Camouflage...At Least That What I Think undecided
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army (see Her Romantic Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
Choise:
Lol na dah one you go see cheesy grin

you wan tell me say you no see am
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army (see Her Romantic Photos) by Phonefanatic: 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
Terrorists dey like capture this kind one.
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army (see Her Romantic Photos) by Choiszman(m): 9:07am On Sep 06, 2017
You could google her for prove
legitimatefrank1:
I Doubt She's Actually A Soldier/Marine...She May Just Be A Model Or An Actress That Just Felt Like Putting On The Camouflage...At Least That What I Think undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Did You Ask For Your Lover's Genotype? / Photos: 8 Different Types Of Dicks In The World (educational Purpose Only) / Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.