Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them (19205 Views)

Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) / Amazing Photos Of Grown Nigerian Quintuplets & Quadruplets / Meet The Set Of Quadruplets With Different Race Colors Born To Same Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by dasparrow: 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2012
@Post

I no fit shout but I can't blame their mom. Besides, those boys are so cute.
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2012
Lord please I need quadruplets too!
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by vanstanzy(m): 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2012
rhamzus: Mum Tan Chaoyun, of Shenzen in China’s Guangdong Province, shaved the six-year-olds’ heads with the numbers one to four.

She took the drastic step before they started elementary school because she was worried the boys would get mixed up.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mum-shaves-numbers-into-hair-of-her-identical-1309403
The number one kid is a balloteli in the making. Just consider the hair-style.
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by andyanders: 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2012
Siena: Looking at the hairy numbers on their heads, I would say they were Photoshopped.

You are right in your observation.
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by vanstanzy(m): 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2012
berem: Lord please I need quadruplets too!
Simple, just let 4 guys pi.m.p ur punny real good. Just kidding!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by tula90: 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2012
They will outsmart this method and shave
it off when they grow up.
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by gramci: 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2012
I am number 3
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by greatgod2012(f): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2012
wonders shall never cease!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by desperatem(m): 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2012
I thought they said chinese are allowed to have just one child. That government will cease one if any citizen bear twins #PopulationControl
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by miky(m): 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2012
this boys are lucky,, i feel bad for their girlfriends.. i wonder if they would share amongst themselves lol grin grin
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by Valiantvaliant(m): 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2012
miky: this boys are lucky,, i feel bad for their girlfriends.. i wonder if they would share amongst themselves lol grin grin
there is actually a chance of them meeting age-able quad-galz
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by Yinkay: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2012
the mother should have used numbered clothes or with their names written on individual clothes
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by cowgurl: 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2012
Lol, how long will she keep that up?
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by UyiIredia(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2012
lol.
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by ajf(m): 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2012
ROFLMFAO!!! LWKMD...
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by Onyenna(m): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2012
Amazing.....
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by Konnektions146(m): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2012
Siena: Looking at the hairy numbers on their heads, I would say they were Photoshopped.
i ve personally missed you Uncle Siena.

how re yu?
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2012
They ar gud lukin though in naija their father wil run far away and leave them in hospital on the first day they gave birth to them...
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by Inik(m): 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2012
I saw this story on CNN this earlier today, the boys are so cute. I think they"ll have to come up with a permanent form of identification, a permanent tatoo on their hands will be just fine.
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2012
God forbid if I have 4 at one time.

Goshhhh, it's like a career.
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by stagger: 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2012
berem: Lord please I need quadruplets too!

I can give you 2 extra.
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by Shaw007(m): 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2012
maclatunji: ^Don't tell me they are identical quads. That would be a major miracle!
hahaha. . .u neva watch all dose old chinese films b4?
U go think sey na d same person den use throughout. . .talkless of say from d same dis tin
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by seyibrown(f): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2012
ariyebaba: Why not design with Chinese ? cheesy grin shocked angry

More complex ... 1234's easier to carve in, I think!
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by Shaw007(m): 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2012
4 boiz. . .that age,at home. . .hehe. . .i pity the condition of their mother. . .
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by nagoma(m): 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2012
slimyem: lol.
This idea is so funny but the kids are cute..
.I can't imagine any Nigerian quad numbered like this though...
Them nor go hear am finish!

Nigerians would do it with knife and on the face ( cheeks or forehead ) after all they do the tribal marks to identify even those who are not twins !

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by omenziate(m): 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2012
Unrelated pple for China dey resemble on a gud day let alone quadruplets, if dem come b identical, na him b say d Mama gas give dem tribal mark o wit d Dragon claw.
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2012
omenziate: Unrelated pple for China dey resemble on a gud day let alone quadruplets, if dem come b identical, na him b say d Mama gas give dem tribal mark o wit d Dragon claw.

grin grin
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by kpolli(m): 1:06am On Sep 08, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by 2mch(m): 1:58am On Sep 08, 2012
She can request the school to put their names on the back of their uniforms. Like Jersey. But how did she do this? What happened to China's 1 child policy? I guess multiple births is the loophole. undecided
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by dam007(m): 2:30am On Sep 08, 2012
maclatunji: ^Don't tell me they are identical quads. That would be a major miracle!
f you are damn funny!b what else would make a mother do that?
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by Flygerian1(m): 4:25am On Sep 08, 2012
ijebu_garri: Looks racist...
How?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mom Doesn't Appreciate Me. How Do I Handle This? / Our Teens, Their Dressing, A Moral Decadence, Who Do We Blame? / Live-In Maids Vs Non-Live-In HouseKeepers: Which Is Preferable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.