Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them (19206 Views)

Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) / Amazing Photos Of Grown Nigerian Quintuplets & Quadruplets / Meet The Set Of Quadruplets With Different Race Colors Born To Same Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by Flygerian1(m): 4:35am On Sep 08, 2012
desperatem: I thought they said chinese are allowed to have just one child. That government will cease one if any citizen bear twins #PopulationControl
Not in this case.

Even the Government "one child" policy is stil beaten by the Chinese citizens. Tho, the rich ones pay some money to the Government to have more children.
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by executiveson(m): 5:51am On Sep 08, 2012
Valiantvaliant: Please let them tell me the style they used to bring about these... I need at least twins when i get married. . . .
receive it
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by Rubyrose: 7:00am On Sep 08, 2012
Please Lord, bless me with quads too when I get married. Preferably two boys,two girls.
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by tpia5: 8:07am On Sep 08, 2012
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by shevon: 8:41am On Sep 08, 2012
HQ: Wow. Imagine friends might start teasing them.. Hey 4!, Come over here.

Hmmm, Maybe I'm thinking from a different angle. . . cheesy

More like naming them the fantastic four!

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by bigfriyo(m): 9:58am On Sep 08, 2012
can such madness happen in Nigeria
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by kalufelix(m): 10:56am On Sep 08, 2012
olsmade:

I can help cheesy
she has already told yhu to cuddle her...
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by bonetalk(m): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2012
Siena: Looking at the hairy numbers on their heads, I would say they were Photoshopped.
no, it wasn't photoshopped, i first saw it on CNN
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by hammedkola(m): 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2012
I pray they all last cos chinco product no dey last... grin grin
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by penzino(m): 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2012
Na everytin b photoshop? Smh... 4u
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by Dahbutter(m): 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2012
Creation of chinese people must have been easiest for God, he just had to copy. . . Paste, copy. . . Paste . . . etc grin
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by OILOFGLADNESS: 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2012
GOD IS VERY WONDERFULLOOOOOOOOOO, I LOVE THIS
WHAT A MYSTERIOUS GOD

GOD I NEED A TWIN WHEN MY OWN TIME COMESOOOOOOOOO
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by kalufelix(m): 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2012
Reminds me of ma intro. Tech teacher who had quaudruplets bak then...2 boys 2 gurls and all staffs started callin him 'papa ano' (father of four)...lol
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by IleIfe2(m): 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2012
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2012
OILOFGLADNESS: GOD IS VERY WONDERFULLOOOOOOOOOO, I LOVE THIS
WHAT A MYSTERIOUS GOD

GOD I NEED A TWIN WHEN MY OWN TIME COMESOOOOOOOOO

Someone don pop china-made fertility pills, you call it God's wonder. Nawa o!! sad
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by mamagee3(f): 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2012
Funny stories come up everywhere, this doesn't surprise me
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by NosaHenry(m): 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2012
It is very obvious that the numbers are not real. Clear photoshop
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by mrperfect(m): 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2012
This is very interesting one.
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by joanana(f): 8:32am On Sep 10, 2012
Siena: Looking at the hairy numbers on their heads, I would say they were Photoshopped.

The numbers are not Photoshopped cos it was on CNN
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by Konnektions146(m): 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2012
joanana:

The numbers are not Photoshopped cos it was on CNN
yea, Ralitsa Vassileva on CNN yesterday, even de parents were interviewed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mom Doesn't Appreciate Me. How Do I Handle This? / Our Teens, Their Dressing, A Moral Decadence, Who Do We Blame? / Live-In Maids Vs Non-Live-In HouseKeepers: Which Is Preferable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.