Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

ACN Explores Partnership With US Democratic Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN Explores Partnership With US Democratic Party (8678 Views)

Court Orders INEC To Register Young Democratic Party / Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention / The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN Explores Partnership With US Democratic Party by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2012
shymexx:
i'd like to know you better. i like MOST of your contributions here. PM me
Re: ACN Explores Partnership With US Democratic Party by member479760: 4:07am On Sep 09, 2012
THAT'S THE BEGINNING OF REGIME CHANGE!
Re: ACN Explores Partnership With US Democratic Party by Ikengawo: 4:40am On Sep 09, 2012
Eko Ile:

Dumb and dumber, strategists from US political parties work with other political parties around the world everyday. Even if I ask you to show us the law you are talking about, na stammer you go dey stammer....

Olodo people.

well now that it's out that Tinubu was lying, how do you feel?
Re: ACN Explores Partnership With US Democratic Party by Ikengawo: 4:43am On Sep 09, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

.........preach brother!

O'dua is moving forward, our people shall not be left behind!

Re: ACN Explores Partnership With US Democratic Party by bankyblue(m): 5:17am On Sep 09, 2012
This man called tinubu is just trying to get cheap advert for himself, so with the meeting now, how does it affect the price of garri in the market. Next pls.
Re: ACN Explores Partnership With US Democratic Party by demmie1: 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2012
its a surprise that most of you know more about American laws than Nigerian laws. no wonder Nigerian leaders play chess with your lives.
Re: ACN Explores Partnership With US Democratic Party by Bababo(m): 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2012
Tunubu would ve been a gud leader but he seems to be so eager of embezzling his party funds,d royalties he think he is entitled to re too wasteful a resource dat can hardly make him build a great party.For now he should watch thoroughly d great deals nd works of titans in nation building happening in d USA,joining ur superiors is not a day work,its far off he sit nd watch d erudites in nation building lik Obama,Bill clinton nd co,they ve not proven only educated but true statemen.So Tunubu must not 4 d fun of making name think he can fool Nigerians,we re now wise enough to take decisions ourselves.GOD bless Nigeria!.
Re: ACN Explores Partnership With US Democratic Party by Alary: 10:38am On Sep 10, 2012
Joeadamu86: With TINUBU at the helm of affairs the dream is already a nightmare.........
Mumu talk by oponu.com
Re: ACN Explores Partnership With US Democratic Party by laescatua(m): 11:51pm On Sep 10, 2012
Pls run for ur lives USA wil only use u and dump u$

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baba Suwe Vs NDLEA: N25m Judgment Appeal Hearing On April 28 / N780bn: I’ll Meet Lawmakers Today Over N50bn Payment – Shittu / Falana Seeks Pardon For 70 Soldiers Serving 10 Years For Mutiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.