Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? (2173 Views)

How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? / How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? / How Did Black People Become Black? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by MacDaddy01: 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2012
Buzugee aka Obadiah.

There is not one christian or exchristian on Nairaland that I know that supports his racial/edomite interpretation of the scriptures. Even Jo-dollar (Titheman Joagbaje) has supporters.

Buzugeee aka Obadiah, can you explain how you got into this deep biblical philosophical position that you are into now? How did you become a madman?

I have seen all kinds of biblical interpretations but yours is quite frightening. I 100% believe that you are clinically insane.

Please, this thread is not to insult but for Buzugee to explain himself. (Mods please wait for Obadiah's reply)

2 Likes

Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2012
MacDaddy01: Buzugee aka Obadiah.

There is not one christian or exchristian on Nairaland that I know that supports his racial/edomite interpretation of the scriptures. Even Jo-dollar (Titheman Joagbaje) has supporters.

Buzugeee aka Obadiah, can you explain how you got into this deep biblical philosophical position that you are into now? How did you become a madman?

I have seen all kinds of biblical interpretations but yours is quite frightening. I 100% believe that you are clinically insane.

Please, this thread is not to insult but for Buzugee to explain himself. (Mods please wait for Obadiah's reply)
grin grin grin grin 2 peter 3 vs 3 Most importantly, I want to remind you that in the last days scoffers will come, mocking the truth and following their own desires. you are fulfilling end time prophesys by being a scoffer

2 Likes

Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by MacDaddy01: 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin 2 peter 3 vs 3 Most importantly, I want to remind you that in the last days scoffers will come, mocking the truth and following their own desires. you are fulfilling end time prophesys by being a scoffer

Explain thyself edomite!
Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Explain thyself edomite!
AM JUST SPREADING THE GOOD NEWS BROTHER. JUST SPREADING THE GOOD NEWS. I AM DISTRIBUTING MILK BREAD WINE HONEY AND MEAT ( AND FOR THE UNENLIGHTENED, THOSE FOOD STUFF IN THE BIBLE REPRESENT THE WORD ). AM JUST BEING A MESSENGER BROTHER MACDADDY01. I AM LIKE THE UPS MAN. I DELIVER THE MEAT grin
Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by MacDaddy01: 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2012
obadiah777: AM JUST SPREADING THE GOOD NEWS BROTHER. JUST SPREADING THE GOOD NEWS. I AM DISTRIBUTING MILK BREAD WINE HONEY AND MEAT ( AND FOR THE UNENLIGHTENED, THOSE FOOD STUFF IN THE BIBLE REPRESENT THE WORD ). AM JUST BEING A MESSENGER BROTHER MACDADDY01. I AM LIKE THE UPS MAN. I DELIVER THE MEAT grin

So you are a slave for the lord? wink

Can you explain why your interpretation of the scriptures is different from all other NL christians?
Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2012
MacDaddy01:

So you are a slave for the lord? wink

Can you explain why your interpretation of the scriptures is different from all other NL christians?
YEZZUR, I AM A PRISONER OF HOPE. ZECHARIAH 9 VS 12 Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope

WHY MY INTERPRETATION OF THE SCRIPTURE IS DIFFERENT ? WELL QUITE FRANKLY I USED TO READ SCRIPTURES IN THE PAST LIKE MOST NIGERIANS. BUT I EVOLVED. ONE THING I FOUND OUT IS THAT THE BOOK IS A COMPREHENSIVE BOOK. IF YOU DONT READ IT WHOLESOMELY IT IS EASY TO MISINTERPRET. A LOT OF PEOPLE PICK PARTS AND PIECES AND THEN TRY TO BUILD ON IT. SOME PEOPLE HAVE FAVORITE BOOKS THAT THEY READ. SOME PEOPLE ONLY READ THE NEW TESTAMENT. SOME PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM THE BOOK OF REVELATION. SOME PEOPLE READ WHAT THE PASTOR GAVE THEM ETC ETC ETC. AS SUCH YOU ARE ONLY SEEING THE PICTURE FROM YOUR OWN POINT OF VIEW WITH YOUR OWN AGENDA. HOWEVER IF YOU READ IT COMPREHENSIVELY, YOU WILL SEE A PATTERN AND A STORY START TO EMERGE. THIS IS A STORY THAT HAS BEEN BROKEN DOWN INTO DIFFERENT PIECES AND HIDDEN IN DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE BOOK AS A PUZZLE SO AS TO KEEP AWAY THE CURIOUS. JOIN ALL THE PUZZLE TOGETHER ? AND YOU CAN SEE THE LORDS PURPOSE IN EVERYTHING HE DOES AND YOU CAN SEE WHY THE WORLD IS THE WAY IT IS AND WHY SOME PARTS OF THE WORLD LOOK BETTER, WHY SOME RACES APPEAR DUMBER THAN THE REST ETC ETC ETC. YOU PRETTY MUCH HAVE THE BLUEPRINT IF YOU PUT THE PUZZLE TOGETHER.

4 Likes

Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by MacDaddy01: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2012
obadiah777: YEZZUR, I AM A PRISONER OF HOPE. ZECHARIAH 9 VS 12 Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope

WHY MY INTERPRETATION OF THE SCRIPTURE IS DIFFERENT ? WELL QUITE FRANKLY I USED TO READ SCRIPTURES IN THE PAST LIKE MOST NIGERIANS. BUT I EVOLVED. ONE THING I FOUND OUT IS THAT THE BOOK IS A COMPREHENSIVE BOOK. IF YOU DONT READ IT WHOLESOMELY IT IS EASY TO MISINTERPRET. A LOT OF PEOPLE PICK PARTS AND PIECES AND THEN TRY TO BUILD ON IT. SOME PEOPLE HAVE FAVORITE BOOKS THAT THEY READ. SOME PEOPLE ONLY READ THE NEW TESTAMENT. SOME PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM THE BOOK OF REVELATION. SOME PEOPLE READ WHAT THE PASTOR GAVE THEM ETC ETC ETC. AS SUCH YOU ARE ONLY SEEING THE PICTURE FROM YOUR OWN POINT OF VIEW WITH YOUR OWN AGENDA. HOWEVER IF YOU READ IT COMPREHENSIVELY, YOU WILL SEE A PATTERN AND A STORY START TO EMERGE. THIS IS A STORY THAT HAS BEEN BROKEN DOWN INTO DIFFERENT PIECES AND HIDDEN IN DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE BOOK AS A PUZZLE SO AS TO KEEP AWAY THE CURIOUS. JOIN ALL THE PUZZLE TOGETHER ? AND YOU CAN SEE THE LORDS PURPOSE IN EVERYTHING HE DOES AND YOU CAN SEE WHY THE WORLD IS THE WAY IT IS AND WHY SOME PARTS OF THE WORLD LOOK BETTER, WHY SOME RACES APPEAR DUMBER THAN THE REST ETC ETC ETC. YOU PRETTY MUCH HAVE THE BLUEPRINT IF YOU PUT THE PUZZLE TOGETHER.

The epic fail comes in when you realise that the catholics compiled the bible. The bible was never meant to be canonised in the first place

1 Like

Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2012
MacDaddy01:

The epic fail comes in when you realise that the catholics compiled the bible. The bible was never meant to be canonised in the first place
WHEN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH CANONIZED AND COMPILED THE BIBLE, EUROPE WAS STILL RULED BY BLACK MEN ( ISRAELITES ) ( READ THE BOOK OF REVELATION CHAPTER 11 FOR THAT). KING JAMES WAS A BLACK MAN. ALL OF THIS WAS BEFORE THE EUROPEAN RENNAISANCE AND THE GREAT WHITEWASH. THE CATHOLIC CHURCH WAS ACTUALLY FORMED BY BLACK MEN IN EUROPE UNDER THE BYZANTINE EMPIRE. EVERY NAME YOU SEE IN EUROPE ? HAS A BLACK ORIGIN TO IT.

REAL IMAGE OF KING JAMES http://brotherasaiah.files./2011/08/king-james.jpg
Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2012
Buzugee aka Prophet obadiah is a joker.

1 Like

Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2012
Reyginus: Buzugee aka Prophet obadiah is a joker.
YEAH I WAS A COMEDIAN IN PAST LIFE LOL
Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by MacDaddy01: 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2012
obadiah777: WHEN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH CANONIZED AND COMPILED THE BIBLE, EUROPE WAS STILL RULED BY BLACK MEN ( ISRAELITES ) ( READ THE BOOK OF REVELATION CHAPTER 11 FOR THAT). KING JAMES WAS A BLACK MAN. ALL OF THIS WAS BEFORE THE EUROPEAN RENNAISANCE AND THE GREAT WHITEWASH. THE CATHOLIC CHURCH WAS ACTUALLY FORMED BY BLACK MEN IN EUROPE UNDER THE BYZANTINE EMPIRE. EVERY NAME YOU SEE IN EUROPE ? HAS A BLACK ORIGIN TO IT.

REAL IMAGE OF KING JAMES http://brotherasaiah.files./2011/08/king-james.jpg

So then, how are the black guys going to get back on top of Europe?
Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2012
obadiah777: YEAH I WAS A COMEDIAN IN PAST LIFE LOL
lolz. But seriously, do you believe in everything you say?
Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2012
MacDaddy01:

So then, how are the black guys going to get back on top of Europe?
NOT ON TOP OF EUROPE. ON TOP OF THE WORLD. OK THE LORD HAS PUT IT IN THE SPIRIT OF ALL THE STRONG HEATHEN NATIONS TO BUILD NUCLEAR WEAPONS. THERE IS A SCRAMBLE FOR NUKES AS WE SPEAK. JOEL 3 VS 10[b] Beat your plowshares into swords, and your[/b] pruninghooks into spears ( BASICALLY WHAT THAT VERSE MEANS IS THAT DIVERT ALL YOUR RESOURCES INTO COMPILING WEAPONRY ): let the weak say, I am strong. IN THE BIBLE IT SAYS ISRAEL WILL ATTACK IRAN. AND THEN IRAN WILL RETALIATE AND THEN AMERICA WILL BACK ISRAEL AND THEN RUSSIA AND CHINA WILL JOIN IRAN AND THEN WE WILL HAVE A FULL BLOWN WORLD WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST ( THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT ) AND THEN ALL THE ARMIES OF THE WORLD WILL ERASE EACH OTHER OUT ( REVELATION 16, 17 AND 18 ) AND THEN EUROPE WILL JOIN IN AND ALL THE COUNTRIES WILL ALLY AGAINST AMERICA AND WILL DESTROY AMERICA FROM OFF THE FACE OF THE MAP. AND DURING THIS TRIBULATION PERIOD THERE WILL BE FAMINE. SO AFTER THE ARMIES OF THE WORLD HAVE WIPED EACH OTHER OUT CHRIST AND HIS ARMY OF 144,000 MEN AND ALL THOSE WHO RAPTURE SPIRITUALLY ( THOSE WHO MADE IT ) WILL SWOOP IN ON THE REST OF THE WEAKENED SOLDIERS AND SUBDUE THEM AND THEN ALL THE KINGDOM WILL BE REBUILT BY THE SPIRITUALLY DEAD WHO WILL NOW BECOME SLAVES. AND THE EARTH WILL BELONG TO THE LORD AND THE 144,000 RULERS WHO ARE ALL BLACK MEN, AND THE WORLD WILL BE RULED BY THE 144,000 BLACK MEN AND CHRIST FROM JERUSALEM AND THE EARTH WILL BE RENEWED INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN WITH 144,000 BLACK MEN RUNNING THE WORLD WITH CHRIST WHO WILL BE BASED IN JERUSALEM. ALL BIBLICAL.
Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by MacDaddy01: 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2012
obadiah777: NOT ON TOP OF EUROPE. ON TOP OF THE WORLD. OK THE LORD HAS PUT IT IN THE SPIRIT OF ALL THE STRONG HEATHEN NATIONS TO BUILD NUCLEAR WEAPONS. THERE IS A SCRAMBLE FOR NUKES AS WE SPEAK. JOEL 3 VS 10[b] Beat your plowshares into swords, and your[/b] pruninghooks into spears ( BASICALLY WHAT THAT VERSE MEANS IS THAT DIVERT ALL YOUR RESOURCES INTO COMPILING WEAPONRY ): let the weak say, I am strong. IN THE BIBLE IT SAYS ISRAEL WILL ATTACK IRAN. AND THEN IRAN WILL RETALIATE AND THEN AMERICA WILL BACK ISRAEL AND THEN RUSSIA AND CHINA WILL JOIN IRAN AND THEN WE WILL HAVE A FULL BLOWN WORLD WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST ( THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT ) AND THEN ALL THE ARMIES OF THE WORLD WILL ERASE EACH OTHER OUT ( REVELATION 16, 17 AND 18 ) AND THEN EUROPE WILL JOIN IN AND ALL THE COUNTRIES WILL ALLY AGAINST AMERICA AND WILL DESTROY AMERICA FROM OFF THE FACE OF THE MAP. AND DURING THIS TRIBULATION PERIOD THERE WILL BE FAMINE. SO AFTER THE ARMIES OF THE WORLD HAVE WIPED EACH OTHER OUT CHRIST AND HIS ARMY OF 144,000 MEN AND ALL THOSE WHO RAPTURE SPIRITUALLY ( THOSE WHO MADE IT ) WILL SWOOP IN ON THE REST OF THE WEAKENED SOLDIERS AND SUBDUE THEM AND THEN ALL THE KINGDOM WILL BE REBUILT BY THE SPIRITUALLY DEAD WHO WILL NOW BECOME SLAVES. AND THE EARTH WILL BELONG TO THE LORD AND THE 144,000 RULERS WHO ARE ALL BLACK MEN, AND THE WORLD WILL BE RULED BY THE 144,000 BLACK MEN AND CHRIST FROM JERUSALEM AND THE EARTH WILL BE RENEWED INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN WITH 144,000 BLACK MEN RUNNING THE WORLD WITH CHRIST WHO WILL BE BASED IN JERUSALEM. ALL BIBLICAL.

Okay. This means then that there is no chance of you ever converting to a muslim or atheist?
Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2012
Reyginus: lolz. But seriously, do you believe in everything you say?
I BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE. SO YES I DO. I SEE PROPHESYS HAPPENING EVERYDAY. OK I AM NOT ONE OF THESE PEOPLE WHO READ THE BIBLE HOPING THEY WILL GO TO HEAVEN. I READ IT BECAUSE IT IS THE HISTORY OF THE PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE. I READ IT BECAUSE I ACTUALLY SEE THE WORLD HISTORY IN IT. ANTIOCHUS EPIPHANES AND ALEXANDER THE GREAT AND JULIUS CAESAR ACTUALLY EXISTED. THEY ARE IN THE BIBLE. TRANSATLANTIC SLAVERY, HOW AFRICANS ENDED UP IN WEST AFRICA, COLONIALISM, ICONOCLASM, ETC ETC IS ALL IN THE BIBLE.
Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Okay. This means then that there is no chance of you ever converting to a muslim or atheist?
NOT A CHANCE IN HELL. NOT EVEN IF YOU OFFER ME 1 BILLION DOLLARS
Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by MacDaddy01: 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2012
obadiah777: NOT A CHANCE IN HELL. NOT EVEN IF YOU OFFER ME 1 BILLION DOLLARS

I heard that you could buy your way into heaven. Did you know that the early popes were billionaires?
Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2012
MacDaddy01:

I heard that you could buy your way into heaven. Did you know that the early popes were billionaires?
HEY BE THAT AS IT MAY, SHOULDNT YOU BE TRYING TO GET ON BOARD ?

1 Like

Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Areaboy2(m): 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2012
Reyginus: lolz. But seriously, do you believe in everything you say?

hhahahahaha indeed a valid question to ask him cheesy
Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2012
obadiah777: I BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE. SO YES I DO. I SEE PROPHESYS HAPPENING EVERYDAY. OK I AM NOT ONE OF THESE PEOPLE WHO READ THE BIBLE HOPING THEY WILL GO TO HEAVEN. I READ IT BECAUSE IT IS THE HISTORY OF THE PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE. I READ IT BECAUSE I ACTUALLY SEE THE WORLD HISTORY IN IT. ANTIOCHUS EPIPHANES AND ALEXANDER THE GREAT AND JULIUS CAESAR ACTUALLY EXISTED. THEY ARE IN THE BIBLE. TRANSATLANTIC SLAVERY, HOW AFRICANS ENDED UP IN WEST AFRICA, COLONIALISM, ICONOCLASM, ETC ETC IS ALL IN THE BIBLE.
Good for you.
Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by MacDaddy01: 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2012
obadiah777: HEY BE THAT AS IT MAY, SHOULDNT YOU BE TRYING TO GET ON BOARD ?

Sorry Homie,

I dont believe in fairytales.

If you cooke eba and egusi soup, I will chop it with you not because a god said so, I will chop it because you are a human being with similar culure with me.

people before gods. Even the bible says that the kingdom of god is in every mans heart

1 Like

Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2012
Area_boy:

hhahahahaha indeed a valid question to ask him cheesy
cheesy
Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2012
Reyginus: Good for you.
LOOK AROUND YOU CHIEF. ITS STARTING TO HAPPEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9aTxgFcABw&playnext=1&list=PLABC827982D9D1951&feature=results_main
Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 07, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Sorry Homie,

I dont believe in fairytales.

If you cooke eba and egusi soup, I will chop it with you not because a god said so, I will chop it because you are a human being with similar culure with me.

people before gods. Even the bible says that the kingdom of god is in every mans heart

WW3 AS DESCRIBED IN THE BIBLE IS ABOUT TO KICK OFF. THE WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY IS CLOSING FOR YOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9aTxgFcABw&playnext=1&list=PLABC827982D9D1951&feature=results_main
Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2012
Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by MacDaddy01: 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2012
obadiah777:

WW3 AS DESCRIBED IN THE BIBLE IS ABOUT TO KICK OFF. THE WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY IS CLOSING FOR YOU

BS.

Buzugee aka Obadiah, what version of the bible do you use? KJV?

1 Like

Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Dibiachukwu: 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
They have labelled the hebrew isrealites a cult! They are about to start persecuting us. They have even started making movies of us involved in terrorist activities. Which is totally false. Mark this date. They have started making movies of invading "evil" aliens. God of Isreal is the one and only true God. Don't let them deceive you. Desist from the pursuit of their money. Come to the warm fold of the hebrew isrealites (if you are of the hebrew isrealite nation). All other nations must beg for mercy and be under the hebrew isrealite nation. Repent. Don't let the pride of your heart fool you! Igbos are of the hebrew isrealite nation. Some yoruba (the ife desert conection) are of the hebrew isrealite nation. May God of Israel have mercy on his humble servants. For we have no strength, but for the strength of the most high.

1 Like

Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Dibiachukwu: 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2013
Obadiah. Brother. We need toget in touch. Oge erugo!

1 Like

Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 13, 2013
Obdiah, I guess u should subtract 111 from your handle

1 Like

Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 13, 2013
So Obadiah has been prophesying WW3 since last year. And he keeps revising his prophecy with every new confrontation between America and other countries. Last year it was Iran. Earlier this year it was North Korea. Then later it was Syria. Any sane person would have abandoned such beliefs by now.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
Dibiachukwu: Obadiah. Brother. We need toget in touch. Oge erugo!
SUP BROTHER DIBIACHUKWU. SHALOM TO YOU SIRE. JUDAH IS RISING. JUDAH IS WAKING UP. ALL THANKS AND PRAISES TO YAHAWAH grin WE ABOUT TO BRING IN ANOTHER NOAHS FLOOD REAL SOON
Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
Dibiachukwu: Obadiah. Brother. We need toget in touch. Oge erugo!
NO DOUBT SIRE. ON THE FORUM WE ALSO HAVE BOTHER MOST HIGH AND JESUSISLORD85 WHO KNOW THEY ARE HEBREW ISRAELITES. JUDAH IS RISING

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mallam El-rufai Attacks Jesus Christ On Twitter. / Is Their A Spiritual Connection With Dada Children And Their Hair / [###decoration] Janmashtami Krishna Temple Decoration Ideas, Krishna Mandir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.