Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? (2180 Views)

How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? / How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? / How Did Black People Become Black? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
iv4fb: Obdiah, I guess u should subtract 111 from your handle
I GUESS YOU SHOULD SUBTRACT YOURSELF FROM THAT BEER PARLOUR YOU ARE AT. YOU ARE DRUNK grin
Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: So Obadiah has been prophesying WW3 since last year. And he keeps revising his prophecy with every new confrontation between America and other countries. Last year it was Iran. Earlier this year it was North Korea. Then later it was Syria. Any sane person would have abandoned such beliefs by now.
THIS SHYTTT FINNA GO DOWN SIRE. JUDAH IS RISING cheesy cheesy PROPHESIES GETTING FULFILLED LEFT RIGHT AND CENTRE. IN FACT IF I AM NOT FEELING SO LAZY TODAY I WOULD DO A THREAD ABOUT ALL THE PROPHESIES GETTING FULFILLED AS WE SPEAK. THIS FINNA GO DOWN SIRE. BETTER GET ON BOARD IF YOU DONT WANT NUKES TO COME DELIVER YA MAIL
Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by busoye19: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
obadiah777: I BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE. SO YES I DO. I SEE PROPHESYS HAPPENING EVERYDAY. OK I AM NOT ONE OF THESE PEOPLE WHO READ THE BIBLE HOPING THEY WILL GO TO HEAVEN. I READ IT BECAUSE IT IS THE HISTORY OF THE PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE. I READ IT BECAUSE I ACTUALLY SEE THE WORLD HISTORY IN IT. ANTIOCHUS EPIPHANES AND ALEXANDER THE GREAT AND JULIUS CAESAR ACTUALLY EXISTED. THEY ARE IN THE BIBLE. TRANSATLANTIC SLAVERY, HOW AFRICANS ENDED UP IN WEST AFRICA, COLONIALISM, ICONOCLASM, ETC ETC IS ALL IN THE BIBLE.

Antiochus Epiphanes fulfilled the Prophecy of Daniel 11. Book of Maccabees explains better.

1 Like

Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
busoye19:

Antiochus Epiphanes fulfilled the Prophecy of Daniel 11. Book of Maccabees explains better.
I SEE SOMEONE HAS BEEN STUDYING. IMPRESSIVE wink
Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
obadiah777: I SEE SOMEONE HAS BEEN STUDYING. IMPRESSIVE wink

Shut up...you are joking here while people are calling for your head to be put to the sword.....
Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
Check act26vs24 to know the reason. But unlike brother Paul, obadiah read both what is good as well as what is bad for his health
Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Shut up...you are joking here while people are calling for your head to be put to the sword.....
BROTHER. SCRIPTURE DO SAY YOU WILL BE HATED BY MANY FOR MY NAMES SAKE grin grin HE IS FULFILLING PROPHESY wink
Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mee234: Check act26vs24 to know the reason. But unlike brother Paul, obadiah read both what is good as well as what is bad for his health
AND WHAT EXACTLY IS BAD FOR MY HEALTH ? sad
Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 14, 2013
[quote author=obadiah777]AND WHAT EXACTLY IS BAD FOR MY HEALTH ? sad[/quote
those your strange interpretations were gotten from some where. those materials are bad for your health
Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
[quote author=Mee234][/quote]but you do err sire. those interpretations were gotten from the holy spirit. i dont read anything else but the kjv wink
Re: How Did Buzugee Get To Where He Is? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
obadiah777: but you do err sire. those interpretations were gotten from the holy spirit. i dont read anything else but the kjv wink
Holy spirit? The same Holy spirit that came upon the apostle or another one?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastafarian Procession Attacked By Russian Police, Christian Fundamentalists / We Say No To Child-marriage! / Is Church Marriage Biblical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.