Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

-- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / -- (7622 Views)

Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" / No Virgin No Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

-- by nice4life: 5:42am On Sep 08, 2012
----
Re: -- by IZUKWU(m): 6:51am On Sep 08, 2012
Me too, i comment my reserve.
Re: -- by holyvirgin: 7:02am On Sep 08, 2012
yes, i believe there are ladies out there who ar nt willing 2 defile themslves and i pray they dn't gve up. Virginity is essential and any woman who kips herslf wil definately b rewarded by God.

4 Likes

Re: -- by Caseless: 7:57am On Sep 08, 2012
Op, whenever u see such a gal, email me. I promise u bounty reward. God is for everbody nd evrbody is alowed 2 hook d virgins he created. Y ar u assignin dem 2 jst virgin men?If i marry virgin, com comot her frm my house,snce u tink am say we no dserv dem

1 Like

Re: -- by Caseless: 8:06am On Sep 08, 2012
Ah-aaan! Op, dem dey evn for nairaland. Wat of Idowuogbo and bigvirgina etc? They do have dis attributes u highligted above. above.
Re: -- by Mynd44: 8:12am On Sep 08, 2012
Just one question.
OP are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: -- by Flashaldrin(m): 8:50am On Sep 08, 2012
The things i've seen in this life, i can no more say 100% this girl is a virgin.
Re: -- by jhydebaba(m): 9:03am On Sep 08, 2012
Onila is a virgin on NL, whatelse are u looking for.
Fa... Fa... Foul!!!!
Re: -- by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 08, 2012
holyvirgin: yes, i believe there are ladies out there who ar nt willing 2 defile themslves and i pray they dn't gve up. Virginity is essential and any woman who kips herslf wil definately b rewarded by God.
nice words of encouragement
Re: -- by saintvc(m): 9:49am On Sep 08, 2012
Mynd_44: Just one question.
OP are you a virgin?

are u xpectin an honest answer'
Re: -- by Mynd44: 9:51am On Sep 08, 2012
saintvc:

are u xpectin an honest answer'
I was not expecting any answer at all
Re: -- by holyvirgin: 9:58am On Sep 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
I was not expecting any answer at all
so y did u ask in d 1st place?
Re: -- by holyvirgin: 9:58am On Sep 08, 2012
Re: -- by antsut(m): 9:58am On Sep 08, 2012
nice4life: The was how Rebekah who became Isaac wife was described in the bible.Are there still ladies like this in our generation? personally i think oddly virgin men should only get married to beautiful virgins men?,I rest my case. smiley
This goes to all beautiful girls:

"Taught from infancy that beauty is woman's scepter, the mind shapes itself to the body, and roaming round its gilt cage, only seeks to adorn its prison."

Mary Shelley (1797-1851)
Re: -- by Mynd44: 9:59am On Sep 08, 2012
holyvirgin:
so y did u ask in d 1st place?
cos I wanted the OP to think about it
Re: -- by freecocoa(f): 10:00am On Sep 08, 2012
Mstcheew.
Re: -- by holyvirgin: 10:03am On Sep 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
cos I wanted the OP to think about it
he thought bout it b4 startin d thread. Its a pity u'v lost ur sense of dignity and thinks everybody is lyk u. Let d op b.
Re: -- by nice4life: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2012
--
Re: -- by holyvirgin: 10:20am On Sep 08, 2012
freecocoa: Mstcheew.
d truth is bitter honey.
Re: -- by Flashaldrin(m): 10:20am On Sep 08, 2012
You have kissed?? Then you are no more a virgin naa
Re: -- by adaifeoma(f): 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2012
Pls dont bite me off.i am a virgin but feel shy to say it b4 my frnd cos dey dont belive me and dont want tm be discourage.is it a crimeto be virgin
Re: -- by holyvirgin: 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2012
adaifeoma: Pls dont bite me off.i am a virgin but feel shy to say it b4 my frnd cos dey dont belive me and dont want tm be discourage.is it a crimeto be virgin
my dear dn't b ashamed, and its nt a crime. D devil has taken over d minds of ppl and nobody feels d need 4 decency anymore. Kip it up and u'l b rewarded
Re: -- by AtheistD(m): 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2012
nice4life: The was how Rebekah who became Isaac wife was described in the bible.Are there still ladies like this in our generation? personally i think godly virgin men should only get married to beautiful virgins,I rest my case. smiley

Because virginity does not work both ways. Virginity is the preserve of women. Male virgins are not only despised but actually mocked. Sexual experience in a man is a must for most women but sexual experience is not a must for most men.

Virgin women however must be lousy lays. I wonder why people bother with them.... oh well shocked
Re: -- by 49cents(m): 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2012
Atheist:-D:

Because virginity does not work both ways. Virginity is the preserve of women. Male virgins are not only despised but actually mocked. Sexual experience in a man is a must for most women but sexual experience is not a must for most men.

Virgin women however must be lousy lays. I wonder why people bother with them.... oh well shocked
A girl who sleeps around is a slut and the one who respects her sexuality is a lousy lay.....you are the lousy one son!

I have made it abundantly clear in some "virgin" threads that true virginity is about one's conception of their sexuality which is basically about it being in sync with the primordial needs of your person, which fundamentally is love.

Anybody who has lumped "sexual experience" by sleeping around according to the dictates of their base instincts is not be true to their humanity....if you consider mating like a feat then was the difference between you an the beasts we see on National Geography. just incase you are wondering.... am not a "virgin" but i respect my sexuality!
Re: -- by AtheistD(m): 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2012
49cents:
A girl who sleeps around is a slut and the one who respects her sexuality is a lousy lay.....you are the lousy one son!

I have made it abundantly clear in some "virgin" threads that true virginity is about one's conception of their sexuality which is basically about it being in sync with the primordial needs of your person, which fundamentally is love.

Anybody who has lumped "sexual experience" by sleeping around according to the dictates of their base instincts is not be true to their humanity....if you consider mating like a feat then was the difference between you an the beasts we see on National Geography. just incase you are wondering.... am not a "virgin" but i respect my sexuality!

You need to strike a balance of course. There is a clear difference between a slut and a couple of sexual partners. It all depends on what you want. I have no beef with virgins but I am not sure I could handle one. I leave it to the more experienced men grin
Re: -- by holyvirgin: 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2012

You need to strike a balance of course. There is a clear difference between a slut and a couple of sexual partners. It all depends on what you want. I have no beef with virgins but I am not sure I could handle one. I leave it to the more experienced men grin
what ar u saying, a slut sleeps wit u 4 money and ur gf sleeps wit u 4 what she would gain afterwards. U ar payin both 4 services rendered. No diff
Re: -- by 49cents(m): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2012
drnoel:

Ooh no, not another virgin thread....(he looks arnd, pucks and leaves the thread)
Yes another "virgin" thread that was VERY obviously from the title but you HAD to enter to PUKE,.....nobody likes to look at their accounts (financial or moral)if is it in the red....whereas it is in the looking at ourselves in the mirror that we can become better

Is it human to "have a couple of sexual partners"(whether simultaneously or otherwise)? the problem of our generation is that we don't know who we are, with many being preys of "popular opinion" as to how the individual should live their life, the other extreme being a lack of the use of reason or rather a mistaken, biased use of reason.

How do we come to the judgement that sex is an act, casual as the the things one do as a pastimes.....if not from the media.....because the movies show is its not a biggie to sleep with your girlfriend or have a nightstand with someone you just met a club then its not a biggies! We should go beyond this...

1 Like

Re: -- by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2012
Flashaldrin: You have kissed?? Then you are no more a virgin naa
a virgin is one who has not had any penetration in her pussy
Re: -- by AtheistD(m): 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2012
holyvirgin:
what ar u saying, a slut sleeps wit u 4 money and ur gf sleeps wit u 4 what she would gain afterwards. U ar payin both 4 services rendered. No diff

So what about a wife then? Or one who takes with the promise of giving you some sugar but never does and keeps her virginity intact? A true gf does not need material goods from a bf. Some want it, some dont. Some dont even care. Some sluts dont even care about money and just want sugar from as many guys as possible cheesy
Re: -- by cindyrella(f): 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2012
NL and virginity threads, any small thing virgin this virgin that! abeg make we hear word joor!
Virgins these days give the best Bj's u can ever imagine undecided

1 Like

Re: -- by galadima77(m): 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2012
cindyrella: NL and virginity threads, any small thing virgin this virgin that! abeg make we hear word joor!
Virgins these days give the best Bj's u can ever imagine undecided

but if a virgin givs a BJ, does dt mean she's a slut?
Anyways it's divinely gud to be a virgin. If u r stil one, lucky u. And if u r not den sori. But truth be told, there are abundant virgins esp females out there and some guys ensure dey reduce dem....cursed r such guys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pot Belly N Sex / Well Endowed Ghanian Girls / Caption This Photo Of This Man With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.