Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. (7479 Views)

A Nigerian Man Was Caught In Hotel Room Sleeping With A Lady & This Happened / Marrying An Ibo Lady?...this Is All You Need To Know / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by hotwax: 7:49am On Nov 07, 2017
I don't know if this section is the right place to post this. But I gotta let it out. Mods can do the needful.

I was on my way to work this morning, just a few distance between my street and the bus stop, I saw a lady (which I assumed lives in the same street with me) loading items into her car boot.

Then I saw smoke coming out of the car engine area. She didn't notice because her view was covered by the boot cover and she was busy arranging items at the back. I signaled to her telling her that smoke was coming out of her car, she looked at me and didn't respond and continued what she was doing.

I thought maybe she didn't hear me. I moved close and passionately brought her attention to the impending danger, she gave me a wicked look, letting me know she is not deaf. I felt really bad, I said "meeeeen some lady's are born snubs, why is she snubbing me".

I jejely kept walking to avoid more embarrassment. Lo and behold, before I took 3 steps, we heard a banging sound. Now that got her attention she closed her boot door to see what's going on, I also turned back to see what just happened.

The front was now engulfed in live flames. Toyotal muzzle for God's sake. She started making efforts, she reached for her fire extinguisher, she could not open her engine because it was burning.

What did I do? I stood there watching her like a movie. She struggled like 10 minutes alone. Then suddenly I saw some vulcanizers operating at the end of the street running to come and help her. They were too late. The came with buckets, sand. They did all they could do, but later gave up. We were told to move back that the car may explode.

Everyone stood by while the car burns thoroughly.

At first, she was behaving as if it's a small thing. She is not pained. Shebi it's just a car. Then a guy walked out of my street. And wrapped his hands on his head and dramatically gave this "I am finished look". That's when I realized the guy must be her husband or boyfriend. When she saw how her guy was acting, she started crying.

That was when I started feeling bad. I could have done something to help her before it boomerang. At the earlier stage, ordinary fire extinguisher would have solved the problem if I had helped her open the engine. But because I was angry with her for her attitude and my selfishness, I did nothing. I was neatly dressed up in my white shirt prepared for a software presentation. I didn't want anything to spoil my fine boy. That's selfishness.

I hate myself for what I did. My conscience is hunting me.
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by Standing5(m): 7:52am On Nov 07, 2017
Blogging hussle is real.

How I Dealt With Some Hoodlums On My Street
hotwax:
I decided to share my experience when I saw some area boys fighting in Sura, Lagos this morning. I remember what I passed through years back.

Here is my story.

After my NYSC, I was fortunate to get a job with one bank as a graduate trainee. I was living fine with a decent income. Because of my low income, and because I didn’t want to service high rent until I get a better job or improved income, I decided to rent a house somewhere in Oko-Oba agege, Lagos.

The street is so rough. Many area boys here and there. Some places are rough in Lagos. Sorry to say Osogbo where I come from is not rough when compared to Lagos (Bar some Ikejas and VIs of this world).
There is this particular gang. They call them ‘Landlord’. They are the most notorious. They have their post where they sit all day, like police. They sit at the entrance of our street and they watch people as they go and come. They are in charge of all the girls in the street.

I, doing a white collar job. I have nobody in Lagos. Na work carry me come Lagos. I wake up early in the morning, notch my tie and suit, go to work, come back in the evening. I had no problem with anyone. I didn’t even expect anyone to know me because I was always coming late at night. Some co-tenant even challenged me that they didn’t know someone like me stays under the same roof with them.
To cut the story short, I got a call at work that some guys have burgled my house. I rushed down from work. They broke my door, cart away my laptop, some cash, my home theatre, my jeans, shoes e.t.c. I counted my loss, filed a police report and moved on. The following week, it was a Saturday, I usually spend my Saturday doing training, but this Saturday, I was expecting a chick, so I stayed home. I decided to buy some fruits for my date. I went to the entrance of a street, low and behold, I saw one of these area boys wearing my stolen shoe. I looked at the shoe, I made sure he saw me checking it out. He looked at me, made some funny face to tell me “What are you gonna do?”.

I looked at them and saw another guy with a round neck. It was my best cloth. I remember I bought it in one classic boutique at Ikeja. It pained me when I lost it. I rushed home to inform my Landlord. I told him I would go and inform the police. He said he knew they were the one that broke into my room, but he would advise me not to take any action. He said, based experience, police will arrest them in the morning and before evening, and they will return to the same post in the evening and start hunting me. They are above the law. They work with the police. Police can’t do them anything.

I felt bad, cheated and humiliated. But I let it go, but had it in mind that I was gonna revenge. I set a reminder on my phone to 3 months later when they would have forgotten what they have done. When they will not suspect me. I grew up in Osun state and I was privileged to know people. I called a guy who was my junior in secondary school. We call him “Sheu”, he was a member of OPC then but later dropped OPC and became his own Kingpin. He joined politics and started organizing boys for Political parties. His father is a muslim native doctor “Afa”. Sheu is one talented gangster and a spiritualist. There was a time he even went to fight Fulani herdsmen when they were disturbing Ede town. He was like my school son then, now a big man.

I called him, I narrated everything. He said “Egbon, no lele” He said I should give them my address. He came in person to visit me, he went to their junction to inspect and access them. He told me it’s an easy task. He will teach them a lesson. I expressed my worry that if they know I was the one, it will complicate matter. He said, I should leave the matter to him.

I didn’t know how it happened. I returned from work one day. I saw police on my street manning every corners. I looked at the juncture, landlord gangs were nowhere to be found. I suspected my handiwork, but was not sure. I got home, people gave me account of what happened. They said some gangs from another street came to attack those boys. They said they have never seen such people before. They were armed to the tooth with guns and charms. They said our area boys have been hospitalized. They seriously injured them. They mention one guy that he was at the point of death as they speak. They stabbed him on the neck and it fatal. They said they thought those area boys have charms, but these visitors charms passed their own. It was a clean Job, they maimed them and escaped, they came in 2 buses.

I quickly rushed to one corner and called sheu. He said “task completed with no trace” I should put my mind at rest.
After like a month when they recover from their wounds, some of them left the street. Some remained and what I saw was inter-cult war. Street cults started suspecting each-other. There were many in-fighting. None of them suspected me up till today, even after I left their street. I even met one when I paid my old house a visit. He said “Bros long time oooo, you don fat ooo… you don leave this area? Anything for boys?”

Always on your street. It is good to test the waters cos blogging isn't for all .

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 07, 2017
Although what you did wasn't right, the lady brought it upon herself. Feeling like what I don't know ontop car wey no be her own.

5 Likes

Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by braimeddy: 7:54am On Nov 07, 2017
Na wa o. U suppose know how ladies they behave na. U saw the danger coming ahead, u could have alighted from your vehicle and walk towards her. She might not understand the sign u were trying to give her. She might just think u were trying to woo her. Anyway the deed has already been done and lesson learn. Thanks for sharing anyway.

1 Like

Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 07, 2017
Cool story...when will part 2 be released?

Did you kiss the last in it?

3 Likes

Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 07, 2017
hotwax:
I don't know if this section is the right place to post this. But I gotta let it out. Mods can do the needful.

I was on my way to work this morning, just a few distance between my street and the bus stop, I saw a lady (which I assumed lives in the same street with me) loading items into her car boot.

Then I saw smoke coming out of the car engine area. She didn't notice because her view was covered by the boot cover and she was busy arranging items at the back. I signaled to her telling her that smoke was coming out of her car, she looked at me and didn't respond and continued what she was doing.

I thought maybe she didn't hear me. I moved close and passionately brought her attention to the impending danger, she gave me a wicked look, letting me know she is not deaf. I felt really bad, I said "meeeeen some lady's are born snubs, why is she snubbing me".

I jejely kept walking to avoid more embarrassment. Lo and behold, before I took 3 steps, we heard a banging sound. Now that got her attention she closed her boot door to see what's going on, I also turned back to see what just happened.

The front was now engulfed in live flames. Toyotal muzzle for God's sake. She started making efforts, she reached for her fire extinguisher, she could not open her engine because it was burning.

What did I do? I stood there watching her like a movie. She struggled like 10 minutes alone. Then suddenly I saw some vulcanizers operating at the end of the street running to come and help her. They were too late. The came with buckets, sand. They did all they could do, but later gave up. We were told to move back that the car may explode.

At first, she was behaving as if it's a small thing. She is not pained. Shebi it's just a car. Then a guy walked out of my street. And wrapped his hands on his head and dramatically gave this "I am finished look". That's when I realized the guy must be her husband or boyfriend. When she saw how her guy was acting, she started crying.

That was when I started feeling bad. I could have done something to help her before it boomerang. At the earlier stage, ordinary fire extinguisher would have solved the problem if I had helped her open the engine. But because I was angry with her for her attitude and my selfishness, I did nothing. I was neatly dressed up in my white shirt prepared for a software presentation. I didn't want anything to spoil my fine boy. That's selfishness.

Bro you tried, no need to feel bad, most people wouldn't even burn the energy to tell her.

I feel bad for the husband oh, but that's wat you get for marrying a stupid wife, she probably didn't put water or check it that day.

Not your fault, what about if in trying to open the stuff the thing blew up and bleeped you up. Do you think the woman would care. I say help those who want to be helped, she obviously didn't want to.

I think if you were wearing designer everything she would have listen to you, but since she didn't her loss.

The girl probably doesn't blame hearself till now.

18 Likes

Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 07, 2017
Cool story...when will part 2 be released?

Did you kiss the Lady in it?
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by hotwax: 8:02am On Nov 07, 2017
braimeddy:
Na wa o. U suppose know how ladies they behave na. U saw the danger coming ahead, u could have alighted from your vehicle and walk towards her. She might not understand the sign u were trying to give her. She might just think u were trying to woo her. Anyway the deed has already been done and lesson learn. Thanks for sharing anyway.

Oh I wasn't driving. Maybe that's why she didn't take me serious. She has a car and I was just an ordinary pedestrian. Some people think if u join a yellow bus, you don't have a car. Not all of us drive out everyday lol

12 Likes

Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by frostylook: 8:03am On Nov 07, 2017
You didn't do anything bad. That woman has attitude issues. You even told her car was on smoke? You have tried.
It's the owner of of the the I really pity for having a such a person who his lady.
Move on with your day and do good when you can.

1 Like

Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by heffem(m): 8:03am On Nov 07, 2017
From your story, it seems the car engine wasn't running, and if my assumption is right, then.....how come the flames? just asking anyway ..
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by Young03(m): 8:05am On Nov 07, 2017
So why telling us?
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by hotwax: 8:05am On Nov 07, 2017
Standing5:
Blogging hussle is real.

God has taken hustling out of my life. Blogger? No. I am gainfully employed with 5 digit figure salary over 300k. Your family can be hustling, but mine? God is totally in control

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by hotwax: 8:06am On Nov 07, 2017
heffem:
From your story, it seems the car engine wasn't running, and if my assumption is right, then.....how come the flames? just asking anyway ..

Actively running. Well that's my story. You can help me rewrite it to look like a movie you have seen.

4 Likes

Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by Contumely: 8:07am On Nov 07, 2017
Eiyaa. .Some are just arrogant.
Only if she heard you out.
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by hotwax: 8:09am On Nov 07, 2017
donsimo:

Bro you tried, no need to feel bad, most people wouldn't even burn the energy to tell her.

I feel bad for the husband oh, but that's wat you get for marrying a stupid wife, she probably didn't put water or check it that day.

Not your fault, what about if in trying to open the stuff the thing blew up and bleeped you up. Do you think the woman would care. I say help those who want to be helped, she obviously didn't want to.

I think if you were wearing designer everything she would have listen to you, but since she didn't her loss.

The girl probably doesn't blame hearself till now.

She was really sorry. I can even see guilt in her face whenever she looks at me. She tried to avoid looking at me.
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by coolestofall(m): 8:10am On Nov 07, 2017
hotwax:

The only reason u shld feel bad is if u were d one who set d car on fire. Other than that, Bleep her, she brought it on herself. Dang, smpple wld hv even brought out their phone 2 take pix they can post on nairaland.
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by Standing5(m): 8:14am On Nov 07, 2017
hotwax:

God has taken hustling out of my life. Blogger? No. I am gainfully employed with 5 digit figure salary over 300k. Your family can be hustling, but mine? God is totally in control
People who work still blog so what's your stupíd rant about family you barely know for ?

3 Likes

Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 07, 2017
That Lady Is Wicked. So Na When She See Husband She Begin Cry... She Knew What Was Going To Happen/ or She Wished So... You Know Weda She Want Make The Car Spoil... Bro That One No Be Your Business. You Did Your Best But She Ignored You So Forget it. Its Their Problem, let Her Deal With It...

How Can Somebody Be So Dumb? After Tellin Her About D Car She Ignored.
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by muller101(m): 8:38am On Nov 07, 2017
It's a blogger's life savvy!
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by RobinHez(m): 8:46am On Nov 07, 2017
I don't see any evil here. undecided

Humans are designed to feel compassion, but when that is rejected... You do not go ahead to enforce it.

Even Jesus told his disciples that when a street doesn't receive them, they should dust their sandals and walk away... No be by force to receive good.

I believe that incident was a lesson the Universe prepared for her to learn.

1 Like

Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by TEAMvido(m): 9:16am On Nov 07, 2017
broo lie_nuse.....
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 07, 2017
That was how a dude was calling a girl.she ignored him.After she had got to where she wanted to buy her stuff, she realised that the small purse she kept some money she wanted to use buy her foodstuff had dropped from her poly bag.She walked back to the route she first passed looking around for it and crying profusely.She was lucky that the dude who first called her attention that she ignored him was still at the vicinity.He called her back and gave her the money.She thought he wanted to woo her at first.

6 Likes

Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by NLevents: 9:22am On Nov 07, 2017
Abeg give us season 2
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 07, 2017
at least you told her and she snubbed you no need feeling guilty about that very obnoxious woman. shebi she don learn lesson
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by ikbnice(m): 10:17am On Nov 07, 2017
I will not feel an iota of remorse. For where! Na dat tin dey sweet me sef, if not that the car wasn't hers.
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by arleck(m): 10:38am On Nov 07, 2017
hotwax boy you did nothing wrong..
That Serves her right
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 07, 2017
Op i feel for you.
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by teresafaith: 10:46am On Nov 07, 2017
Wicked man!! Because of ordinary snub

Your conscience will prick you for the rest of your life

Ekwensu!!!!
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by hotwax: 10:53am On Nov 07, 2017
teresafaith:

Ekwensu!!!!

Thats not helping
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by Alwaysking: 10:54am On Nov 07, 2017
teresafaith:
Ekwensu!!!!
It's obvious you don't have common sense

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? / Women Do Not Respect Men. / A Catholic Nun And Catholic Priests(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.